Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top
    Last edited by dougie; November 16th, 2014 at 08:33 AM.

Gold Member

Classic fug-this is immediately after their wedding.Totally boho ugly.

Ha ha I had the best laff this morning. I think I found out the real reason why Vh1 didn't green-light Season 2 of Wewe & Ediot Shitshow- too busy with this!!!

Rico Suave Returns! Tune In To Suave Says With Gerardo Mejia This December On VH1

Elizabeth Black | November 4, 2014 11:05 am
    Gerardo Mejia is best known for his classic his, “Rico Suave,” but you may not know that the one-hit wonder became an A&R exec at Interscope, made Enrique Iglesias a mainstream artist, and had a gorgeous family along the way. And that family is the subject of VH1′s new docu-series, Suave Says. December 3rd at 10PM ET/PT, check out the man behind the bandana and the family he loves when the show premieres right here on VH1!

GERARDO MEJIA, A.K.A. “RICO SUAVE,” AND FAMILY
    GEAR UP FOR NEW COMEDIC DOCU-SERIES “SUAVE SAYS” PREMIERING
    WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 3 AT 10PM ET/PT

SANTA MONICA, CA –November 4, 2014 – Gerardo – and his famously chiseled torso – rose to the top of the music charts in the early 1990’s thanks to his hit single “Rico Suave.” Now VH1 is giving you a sneak peek into his crazy family life in the new comedic docu-series “Suave Says” premiering on Wednesday, December 3rd at 10PM ET/PT. When fans eventually moved on, so did Gerardo Mejia, who transitioned into a career as a powerful music executive and a lay pastor, married a beauty queen and started a family. Now the former heartthrob is teaming up with VH1 as he passes the music torch to his children and manages a loco home life with “hot mom” wife Kathy, rapping son Jaden, and daughters Bianca, a fashionista, and Nadia, an aspiring singer and “Miss Malibu” title-holder. Rounding out the hectic Mejia household is Gerado’s mom, Mama Mejia.

After living out his own rock-n-roll dreams, “Rico Suave” went to work behind the scenes, becoming one of Interscope Records’ most valuable A&R executives and credited with bringing fellow Latin singer Enrique Iglesias and others into the mainstream. But reconciling a pop star past with modern parenting isn’t easy, as Gerardo and Kathy have discovered with kids who want to follow in their father’s famous footsteps. Add to that Kathy’s inclination to be a best friend to her son and control his budding love life and home life for the Mejias is never easy, even when it’s suave.

VH1’s “Suave Says” is executive produced by Gerardo Mejia and 51 Minds’ Christian Sarabia and Angela Aguilera. VH1 executive producers are Susan Levison, Jill Holmes, Kristen Kelly and Fernando Mills. The series is also executed produced by Edward Paige and Liane Su for Blank Paige Productions.
    Follow @SuaveSaysVH1 on Twitter and use hashtag #SuaveSays and #MyLocaFamily to talk about the show. You can also find us on Facebook at:https://www.facebook.com/SuaveSaysVH1.
    [Photos: Getty Images]
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Sunnygirl likes this.

Bronze Member

I didn't realize she had lost that much weight that early in their relationship. For some reason I was thinking it happened after they were already married. Didn't they get married pretty quickly?

^They hooked up in 2009 but weren't married until 2011.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

LeAnn Rimes gets in the holiday spirit at LA Christmas Tree LightingÂ* | Daily Mail Online

'Fun night with the boys!' LeAnn Rimes gets in the holiday spirit with husband Eddie Cibrian and his two sons at LA Christmas Tree Lighting
    By Karen Mizoguchi for MailOnline
    Published: 02:17 EST, 17 November 2014 | Updated: 04:17 EST, 17 November 2014

Christmas came early in California.

And LeAnn Rimes celebrated the holiday season at The Grove's Christmas Tree Lighting in Los Angeles on Sunday with husband Eddie Cibrian.

The 32-year-old country singer also brought her two stepsons Mason, aged eleven, and Jake, aged six, to the festive event.

Christmas card worthy: LeAnn Rimes, husband Eddie Cibrian and his two sons Mason and Jake attended The Grove Christmas Tree Lighting event in Los Angeles, California on Sunday

LeAnn made a fashion statement and shimmered in a pair of silver sequinned trousers.

The blonde beauty kept the rest of her outfit simple wearing a plunging black top under a matching blazer with strappy high heels to finish.

Eddie sported a scruffy mustache and beard as he dressed up in a collared shirt, black sweater and denim jeans.

Mason and Jake were mini versions of their father wearing patterned dress shirts with dark wash jeans.

Sparkle and shine: The 32-year-old country singer made a fashion statement and shimmered in a pair of silver sequinned trousers

Family photo op: Mason, aged eleven, and Jake, aged six, are from Eddie's previous marriage with Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville

Although, LeAnn did not sing at the reception, the family still partook in the Christmas celebrations by watching the fireworks display as well as the tree lighting.

They were joined by slew of celebrities including Brooklyn Decker and Nancy O'Dell, who hosted the ceremony.

Also there were performances from artists by Aloe Blacc, Pentatonix, Frankie Ballard and Earth, Wind & Fire.

Giddy with glee: LeAnn took to her Twitter account to share her excitement about the event

No holiday hurry: She also posted this status on her page

Recently, LeAnn kicked off the Christmas spirit in the country capital of Nashville, Tennessee for the 2014 CMA Country Christmas special.

The two time Grammy Award winner donned a body hugging white dress that featured a sexy thigh high slit in the front.

An airdate for the TV concert show has not been announced yet but will be broadcast in the States on ABC.

Friendly stars: LeAnn sat next to model Brooklyn Decker at the reception

Read more: LeAnn Rimes gets in the holiday spirit at LA Christmas Tree LightingÂ* | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Last edited by dougie; November 17th, 2014 at 09:22 AM.

Brooklyn Decker is so pretty.
    Sunnygirl and JWL like this.

Elite Member

Their Bitchy and Bored faces always come back when they're not posing. LOL. (end of video)
    RealisticPerson likes this.

It doesn't make sense to me that he won't allow the boys on Brandi's show, or his and LeAnn's show, but he'll pose with them for multiple pictures that he knows will be distributed publicly.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

^ I don't think it has anything to do with "protecting" the boys. I think they just wanted to give Brandi a hard time when she got the reality gig. Which of course backfired when they decided to do their own show. I think LeAnn would've loved showing them off on their show, (and it might have helped since they basically had zero storylines and had to make up fake drama to film) but they couldn't very well do that after they made such a big deal about it.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I think there's a world of difference between posing for a still photo and being on a reality show, so it makes complete sense to me. And I think that not using these kids on their respective vile reality shows is one of the few smart decisions their parents have made.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I think you give them too much credit.
    CL**, Butterfly and BuffyKatniss like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ I don't think it has anything to do with "protecting" the boys. I think they just wanted to give Brandi a hard time when she got the reality gig. Which of course backfired when they decided to do their own show. I think LeAnn would've loved showing them off on their show, (and it might have helped since they basically had zero storylines and had to make up fake drama to film) but they couldn't very well do that after they made such a big deal about it.
    Yeah, I don't think Eddie really ever meant to protect the boys. That was just to screw Brandi. The whole campaign of these two, very publicly by Leann and privately by Eddie(in supporting Leann), has been to erase Brandi as their mother. The last thing they wanted, while promoting Leann as their new best mom, was for anyone to see Brandi mothering them. If you care about their privacy, you don't support their stepparent pimping them out nonstop, using photos and stories of the boys' personal lives as a benefit of a paid membership package on the stepmom's personal website, etc.

I'm laughing that LA/The Grove is having a tree lighting ceremony and it's not even Thanksgiving SMH. The never ending fire danger is supposed to be back this week in SoCal- so I'm anticipating hot/dry weather again. I noticed all the schlocky Hallmark Holiday movies are premiering this month....Ediot could have auditioned for at least one of them. FFS Luke Perry nabbed the hunk male lead for one holiday monstrosities so Ediot could have landed something. Anything. Showing up at a tree lighting can't pay many bills.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Thread Information