Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

  1. #41056
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,383

    Default

    Yes, people do that. Non-celebs copy celebs all the time too. We have more than 2700 pages of Leann copying Brandi examples. Some are clear, some are exaggerated, but it is nothing new.
    PecanPie likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  2. #41057
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    924

    Default

    In a nut shell, LeAnn did not invent stalking. Or cunty behaviour.

  3. #41058
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,679

    Default




    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  4. #41059
    Bronze Member RattyRaccoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hopesprings View Post
    ^^^ I think it comes down to Leann knowing Eddie didn't leave Brandi for her, he got kicked out when the other mistress went public. And, she's insanely insecure. I don't think she'd feel secure in any relationship, let alone one where she was the boobie prize. I think she worships Brandi because she's the tough, hot wife he really wanted.

    OK, this is pathetic, but I asked my therapist about Leann. Shut up! I am fascinated by her behavior because I've never seen another NPD in the wild before and she's even crazier than my NPD brother. Stalking and copying people is not typical NPD crazy. She said exactly what everyone else has said, she probably has very low self esteem and is delusional. She seems to think there is a big competition between herself and Brandi, but it's only on her side. She said what's so bizarre is that she is doing it publicly. Either she doesn't think most people see it or she wants people to know anything this woman has or does she can have too. She may think she looks more beautiful in her copied bikini than Brandi does so she's showing her up.

    I asked her if she's ever had or heard of a patient copying someone this way and she said not even in the cases she studied in school. Apparently, Leann is a whole new breed of crazy.
    I am also fascinated but I'm not sure why. I'm glad you asked and posted the answers you got.

  5. #41060
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    On Howard Stern's Sybian
    Posts
    2,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    why do you say that? babs put one out (actually, several). so did others who sold well (eg, elvis).
    Oh yeah, absolutely.I mean, there's a million reasons an artist might do an xmas album- in order to strike while the iron is hot (as one poster mentioned), in order to finish out the contract with their label, because they want to, etc. etc. But also many has-been artists have a mild to moderate resurgence in their career's with Xmas records as the songs will most likely be tried and true classic covers. Retail loves to pump Xmas music at holidays in order to drive up sales (studies show that people listening to holiday music actually purchase more while shopping than with regular music playing in the background), and so there's always going to be programmers willing to give a listen to holiday music by someone with a name, even one who doesn't typically sell anymore, in order to meet demand. Plus it's a damn catchy song.

    All that being said, may this album be a massive fail just as every other one she's put out in the last 10+ years.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

  6. #41061
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hopesprings View Post
    She knows I'm interested because my brother has NPD and I'm trying to understand why these people behave the way they do. Obviously, she said she couldn't diagnose her without actually seeing her and she was just guessing at possibilities. We talked about her for about 5 min. She is not textbook NPD because these people don't stalk and copy others, at least not to the degree Leann has. In fact, no one does this, celebrity or otherwise.
    Is the degree on her wall from Rolling Stone University?
    sluce likes this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  7. #41062
    Gold Member RealisticPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The land of hangnails and broken fingers
    Posts
    756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian's Reality Show DVD in the Bargain Bin!

    By Star Staff, November 14, 2014



    Picture by: Chessa / London Entertainment / Splash News

    LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian are in the bargain bin! Season one of the couple’s critically bashed reality show LeAnn & Eddie is now on DVD…and you can get it for less than $5.00.

    Eight episodes of the show aired over the summer on VH1, and the entire season on DVD is only $2.99 at Walmart. The show’s spot in the clearance section is no surprise, considering it was a ratings disaster, and the country singer herself has already confirmed there will be no season 2.

    “Since I’m so busy with music stuff and touring, it would be hard to fit in [season two],” LeAnn told a Nashville-based online magazine. “But we might revisit that again in the future.”

    Or….probably not. “Sorry LeAnn. You don’t ‘revisit’ filming a reality series years later,” reality show expert and editor-in-chief of TVFishbowl.com, Ed Brophy, tells Star. “These shows build a fan base and increase their momentum. LeAnn & Eddie lost viewership as the eight episodes rolled along.”

    So, it looks like Eddie’s ex-wife, Brandi Glanville has the last laugh on this one! She is currently starring on two successful reality series, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hillsand Celebrity Apprentice.
    “This is a total embarrassment and utter failure for LeAnn and Eddie,” an insider says. “LeAnn was really hoping this show would do well, not only because of their financial situation, but because she likes working with Eddie.” Or…being able to keep tabs on him, at least…
    Glad you copied and pasted that article because Star has removed it from their site. Wonder why? Did LeAnn's lawyer contact them?
    http://starmagazine.com/2014/11/14/l...clearance-bin/

  8. #41063
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    21,777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    Oh yeah, absolutely.I mean, there's a million reasons an artist might do an xmas album- in order to strike while the iron is hot (as one poster mentioned), in order to finish out the contract with their label, because they want to, etc. etc. But also many has-been artists have a mild to moderate resurgence in their career's with Xmas records as the songs will most likely be tried and true classic covers. Retail loves to pump Xmas music at holidays in order to drive up sales (studies show that people listening to holiday music actually purchase more while shopping than with regular music playing in the background), and so there's always going to be programmers willing to give a listen to holiday music by someone with a name, even one who doesn't typically sell anymore, in order to meet demand. Plus it's a damn catchy song.

    All that being said, may this album be a massive fail just as every other one she's put out in the last 10+ years.
    Gotta agree with you there, several years ago I worked a retail seasonal merchandising job and they piped in the same xmas music over and over and over again...that fucking cringeworthy Paul McCartney one stands out after all these years...but anyway, I could definitely see LeAnn's thrown into rotation at KMart or WalMart, not sure it will sell any records but her holiday crap would fit right in.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  9. #41064
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    In a nut shell, LeAnn did not invent stalking. Or cunty behaviour.
    Her behavior seems very extreme. Going to the same dentist, hairdresser, dermatologist. Getting a boob job from the same doctor. Can you imagine how many boob job docs there are in LOS ANGELES? It's different than copying someone's hairstyle or clothes.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

  10. #41065
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hopesprings View Post
    Her behavior seems very extreme. Going to the same dentist, hairdresser, dermatologist. Getting a boob job from the same doctor. Can you imagine how many boob job docs there are in LOS ANGELES? It's different than copying someone's hairstyle or clothes.
    This is like trying to make fetch a thing.....

  11. #41066
    Elite Member Sunnygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Southern Oracle
    Posts
    5,588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    Glad you copied and pasted that article because Star has removed it from their site. Wonder why? Did LeAnn's lawyer contact them?
    http://starmagazine.com/2014/11/14/l...clearance-bin/
    Seriously? That's classic! She's such a Dumb cunt. When she's not stalking Brandi's TL while she's in OZ, she's sending her usual C&D letters out like Xmas cards. Can't wait for my copy of Star- I'm hoping this article made the cut before it went to print.

    Get this RealP- Wewe RT'd her post to her followers to "follow leannrimes on her new instagram account" then one of her most loyal speshul fan-tards responded I thought I was already following you on instagram?.... Then who was I following - the account had 40k followers??? She then tweeted Wewe- but you responded to me??? Lol! Busted dumbass.... The fan didn't let it go tweeting for minutes but but but - I don't get it- how did they get your pics??? *Sigh*
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

  12. #41067
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    In a nut shell, LeAnn did not invent stalking. Or cunty behaviour.
    Indeed. But that horse-faced, hillbilly ho-bag certainly has perfected it. Utterly. Fucking. Fascinating.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

  13. #41068
    Elite Member Serendipity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Round the bend
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    I don't think her level of stalkiness is usual, but I just remembered an old workfriend of mine who's ex mother-in-law was right up there. My friend is an attractive, leggy blond woman and the ex MIL was a shorty, frumpy brunette. She changed her whole appearance to look like my friend. I was blown away by the before and after pictures. She even asked my friend her bra size and got an enhancement to be the same. It was disturbing but fascinating. I'm sure we all like something we see about others now and then and adopt it, but to change everything to try to be someone else is bizarre and I would be alarmed if I noticed someone focusing that level of crazy on me.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

  14. #41069
    Elite Member Kittylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    Posts
    21,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hopesprings View Post
    ^^^Are they actually copying everything someone does and then posting it on their own page? Leann got the same jewelery Brandi posted that she wanted and then said it was a gift from Eddie because Brandi said she hoped she got it as a gift. Brandi posted she liked an Adele song and two minutes later Leann posted she liked the same song. She got a white Range Rover the instant Brandi posted a pic of hers. And on and on...

    You're telling me there are more people doing this? I do not go one Facebook.
    I can tell you without going on Facebook that this happens. I mentioned what colour scheme I was planning on for my wedding and suddenly the person I mentioned it to has changed theirs to mine. I know people who have kicked around baby names to another pregnant friend only to have the favourite suddenly jumped on by the friend for their own kid. It might not be on the same financial or public scale as LR does it, but it most certainly does happen.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

    How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona


  15. #41070
    Gold Member spinmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    'Scansin
    Posts
    889

    Default

    I'm starting to think Leann is really in love with Brandi and Eddie just got in the way and knows it. sounds crazy but then again...
    Drive-by poster

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: September 21st, 2011, 02:24 PM
  2. Replies: 80
    Last Post: August 14th, 2009, 08:42 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: July 7th, 2009, 11:23 AM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: June 1st, 2009, 11:10 AM
  5. LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian busted on another date
    By FierceKiten in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2009, 07:41 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •