Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Well, Brandi hasn't paid attention to her in a while and Brandi's recent remark that the kids love Leann...you would think she would take that as nice for Brandi to say but I think the last thing Leann wants is for Brandi to be indifferent to her. That's her true love.
    All of her passive aggressive tweets are not working, showing up at her pilates studio was good for a few blogs and now she needs new press. I guess she is using Kiki's account to get it.

She has a CHRISTMAS ALBUM TO SELL YOU KNOW! lol
    RealisticPerson likes this.

I have nothing to say about the topic. I just wanted to say how much I love the user name "skinnypresident". I'm pretty sure this is not a reference to Taft.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Well, Brandi hasn't paid attention to her in a while and Brandi's recent remark that the kids love Leann...you would think she would take that as nice for Brandi to say but I think the last thing Leann wants is for Brandi to be indifferent to her. That's her true love.
    It's all about Eddie. She had to win and get him but what's the point in winning a prize if it's one that nobody else wants? All this Brandi baiting is LeAnn's desperate attempts to keep on justifying her relationship to herself and the world. Silly cow doesn't realise that a good, worthwhile relationship doesn't need justifying to anyone.

On a related note this makes me wonder if the spikes in Brandi baiting correspond with times when things aren't so great with her lapdog. The shittier things are the harder she'll go after Brandi.
    RealisticPerson, WeWeLies and JWL like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Bronze Member

^^^ I think it comes down to Leann knowing Eddie didn't leave Brandi for her, he got kicked out when the other mistress went public. And, she's insanely insecure. I don't think she'd feel secure in any relationship, let alone one where she was the boobie prize. I think she worships Brandi because she's the tough, hot wife he really wanted.

OK, this is pathetic, but I asked my therapist about Leann. Shut up! I am fascinated by her behavior because I've never seen another NPD in the wild before and she's even crazier than my NPD brother. Stalking and copying people is not typical NPD crazy. She said exactly what everyone else has said, she probably has very low self esteem and is delusional. She seems to think there is a big competition between herself and Brandi, but it's only on her side. She said what's so bizarre is that she is doing it publicly. Either she doesn't think most people see it or she wants people to know anything this woman has or does she can have too. She may think she looks more beautiful in her copied bikini than Brandi does so she's showing her up.

I asked her if she's ever had or heard of a patient copying someone this way and she said not even in the cases she studied in school. Apparently, Leann is a whole new breed of crazy.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

Bronze Member

^^^Oh, yeah, she also said Leann is probably someone who should be asking herself why she stays married to a man like Eddie, but instead focuses her feelings outward on someone else so she can avoid doing that.

Sorry, but as a therapist, I find it highly unprofessional that your therapist would discuss Leann Rimes in your session, based solely on gossip. You may also want to find a new therapist if yours has never seen a case like the gossip about Leann. She is text book and nothing special.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

I have not read through this whole thing but i only have one thing to say... Is it just me or is she just butt ug?

czb

^^^ and why would someone spend therapy time (and in turn, $$$) on discussing a D-list public figure.

makes no sense
    sluce and RealisticPerson like this.

^People bring up celebs all the time but as a therapist our job is to redirect the conversation to uncover why that celeb is of interest - what about them represents something to the client, etc.
    Serendipity and WeWeLies like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian's Reality Show DVD in the Bargain Bin!

By Star Staff, November 14, 2014

Picture by: Chessa / London Entertainment / Splash News

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian are in the bargain bin! Season one of the couple’s critically bashed reality show LeAnn & Eddie is now on DVD…and you can get it for less than $5.00.

Eight episodes of the show aired over the summer on VH1, and the entire season on DVD is only $2.99 at Walmart. The show’s spot in the clearance section is no surprise, considering it was a ratings disaster, and the country singer herself has already confirmed there will be no season 2.

“Since I’m so busy with music stuff and touring, it would be hard to fit in [season two],” LeAnn told a Nashville-based online magazine. “But we might revisit that again in the future.”

Or….probably not. “Sorry LeAnn. You don’t ‘revisit’ filming a reality series years later,” reality show expert and editor-in-chief of TVFishbowl.com, Ed Brophy, tells Star. “These shows build a fan base and increase their momentum. LeAnn & Eddie lost viewership as the eight episodes rolled along.”

So, it looks like Eddie’s ex-wife, Brandi Glanville has the last laugh on this one! She is currently starring on two successful reality series, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hillsand Celebrity Apprentice.
    “This is a total embarrassment and utter failure for LeAnn and Eddie,” an insider says. “LeAnn was really hoping this show would do well, not only because of their financial situation, but because she likes working with Eddie.” Or…being able to keep tabs on him, at least…
    RealisticPerson and WeWeLies like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I am buying it! Our family does a gag gift exchange and this fits perfectly.

Gold Member

This DVD will be making people miserable in White Elephant gift exchanges for years to come. The perfect gift for someone you hate.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    ^People bring up celebs all the time but as a therapist our job is to redirect the conversation to uncover why that celeb is of interest - what about them represents something to the client, etc.
    She knows I'm interested because my brother has NPD and I'm trying to understand why these people behave the way they do. Obviously, she said she couldn't diagnose her without actually seeing her and she was just guessing at possibilities. We talked about her for about 5 min. She is not textbook NPD because these people don't stalk and copy others, at least not to the degree Leann has. In fact, no one does this, celebrity or otherwise.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by hopesprings View Post
    She knows I'm interested because my brother has NPD and I'm trying to understand why these people behave the way they do. Obviously, she said she couldn't diagnose her without actually seeing her and she was just guessing at possibilities. We talked about her for about 5 min. She is not textbook NPD because these people don't stalk and copy others, at least not to the degree Leann has. In fact, no one does this, celebrity or otherwise.
    OMG, Facebook thrives on the prurience of stalkers.

Lots of people are like this. They just don't have the same platform for their crazy.

Bronze Member

^^^Are they actually copying everything someone does and then posting it on their own page? Leann got the same jewelery Brandi posted that she wanted and then said it was a gift from Eddie because Brandi said she hoped she got it as a gift. Brandi posted she liked an Adele song and two minutes later Leann posted she liked the same song. She got a white Range Rover the instant Brandi posted a pic of hers. And on and on...

You're telling me there are more people doing this? I do not go one Facebook.
    RealisticPerson and Zee like this.

Thread Information