Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by hopesprings View Post
    My favorite tweet by Leann was when she posted that her day sucked because she had a stomach ache and her best friend's mother was dying, as if they were equally horrible.Her best friend's mother dying was not a big deal because it wasn't LEANN's mother, so no biggy!
    Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    I think the 'my toothache is as bad as your Stage IV cancer' tweet possibly tops that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    don't forget her comparing her heartbreak of psoriasis to muscular dystrophy!
    Even without being a party to breaking up two marriages all of these are reasons why Britney is still pulling crowds, still has people wishing her well and cheering for her to stay stable and healthy and LeAnn is sliding ever downwards. Britney may have had her moments and isn't the brightest bulb in the box but she comes across as a nice gal. LeAnn comes across as a top notch, grade A fucking bitch.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Default Greatest christmas comeback

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Has anyone ever made a comeback with a Christmas album? It's just a novelty - here today, gone tomorrow.

How could anyone forget the epic comeback of Billy Mack?

Happy sigh... I will never get tired of Love Actually. Never.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Better Midler is going on tour. She is playing the Wells Fargo Center in Philly which seats almost 20,000. When Leann comes to town she gets to play the Keswick Theater which holds 1,300, and it was less than half full even with all the seats given away by the local country station.

Proof Wewe reads this thread daily. All the talk today about the Divine Ms. M and her undeniable talent vs. Wewe's schlock performances...... Viola Wewe tweets that she is turning into a broadway diva with her Rockefellar Center XMAS rehearsals. Yeah. Right.

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian (@leannrimes) tweeted at 5:36pm - 12 Nov 14:

Mr. @BenjiSchwimmer just turned me into a broadway diva #RockCenterXMAS rehearsals #Hippo (https://twitter.com/leannrimes/statu...461721600?s=17)
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Thought some might enjoy these reviews from Amazon for Wewe & Ediot Shitshow.
    ShopGrl09 (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
    Verified Purchase(What's this?)
    This review is from: LeAnn & Eddie (Amazon Instant Video)
    Extremely pointless, lacking intelligence, humor, or any interesting characters. Dull, Boring, self absorbed idiots.

Susan C. McConnell "Avid reader" (Annandale, VA USA) - See all my reviews
    (REAL NAME)
    Wow, just watched the free preview and it was PAINFULLY dull! LeAnn acts like she stoned and Eddie has that silly smirk on his face . . . . The "host" lady was awful too, and that "guess the real headline" game was beyond moronic.

12 of 14 people found the following review helpful
    1.0 out of 5 stars Probably the prequel to "True Tori", August 7, 2014
    By
    FedHoo - See all my reviews
    I've said this in my review of another reality show, but truly... my "bar" for reality TV is pretty low. I'm not proud of this, but... I'm a die-hard fan of a lot of shows that are repugnant to other people. That said, this one's pretty bad. Seems super contrived and scripted. And for as much as Leann seems to despise her husband's ex-wife (Brandi), she does seem to go great lengths to try to look like her. And it's not working. In general, I'm not a fan of glamorizing infidelity or making light of it, but I suspect I could get over it if the couple in question was remotely engaging. This one isn't. They're disgusting and their marriage will blow up w/in 4 years -- like Tori and Dean. The show is a snooze. I'm embarrassed I watched it.

12 of 14 people found the following review helpful
    1.0 out of 5 stars One huge PR misfire, August 3, 2014
    By
    Kallie (Chicago) - See all my reviews
    I thought this would be an honest look at the couple, showing how "genuinely happy" they are together. That, would be some great PR for the two "celebs." This was an epic fail. Watched the first episode--- all they talked about was Brandi!! Talked more about her than she has about both of them in all her years on RHOBH. Eddie got a jab in whenever he could. He even used his movie premiere to talk about Brandi. Disgusting. Those poor kids....9 of 10 people found the following review helpful
    2.0 out of 5 stars Embarrassing Attempt at a Show, August 11, 2014
    By
    JAB "JAB" - See all my reviews
    This review is from: LeAnn & Eddie [HD] (Amazon Instant Video)
    I give two stars for their effort, which is more like a desperate attempt to stay relevant. The show is dull, lacks emotion and didn't hold my interest longer than five minutes. Don't bother.
    11 of 13 people found the following review helpful
    1.0 out of 5 stars Yawn! Does Anyone Care?, August 5, 2014
    By
    Amazon Customer (Kinston, NC USA) - See all my reviews
    A boring reality show starring two D-list home wrecking "celebrities". Much of the content consists of them trashing Eddie's ex-wife, Brandi, whom he left for LeAnn. Nothing interesting about this. It will NOT be renewed for a second season.

15 of 18 people found the following review helpful
    1.0 out of 5 stars No personality at all., July 24, 2014
    By
    Linda Davis - See all my reviews
    zzzzzzzzz.

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful
    1.0 out of 5 stars Watch ANYTHING but this , seriously- anything. Even waiting for the mail to come is more exciting., October 2, 2014
    By
    Kindle Customer "Alex" - See all my reviews
    O M G. This is the worst "reality" show I have ever watched. My opinion has nothing to do with the whole prior cheating scandal, that's not my business, it's just NOTHING happens. I feel if cameras followed me around it would have been 100 times more interesting. Plus Eddie's assistant is the most annoying person on the show, I hated every scene he was in because his comments were just so stupid. Literally watching someone do grocery shopping would be more interesting than this. How or whyyyyy was this even aired?? And also, those anorexia rumors will be put to rest after watching.

14 of 19 people found the following review helpful
    1.0 out of 5 stars A show about 2 horrible human beings, and cheaters? No thanks!, July 31, 2014
    By
    sue - See all my reviews
    This review is from: LeAnn & Eddie [HD] (Amazon Instant Video)
    I just can't deal with LeAnn and Eddie. Their whole perspective of how they are such a cute, amazing, in love couple and the world should forgive them and love them? Oh please. There is no hate, no negativity towards you and your relationship that wasn't earned by you both. You are cheaters of the worse kind, why? because after all the hurt you both did to everyone involved you decided to stay together so you could keep the hurt going and then on top of it tell everyone how hard it is to live with how everyone feels about you. A reality show full of excuses isn't helping anything. You both signed up to be ridiculed and hated on for the rest of your lives because you decided to stay together after cheating. NO one likes you, this reality show sucks, hope it gets cancelled soon! Don't bother watching it's basically the spin that LeAnn and Eddie wanted to put on their relationship to attempt to make everyone not hate them so much. Barf

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
    1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, September 29, 2014
    By
    R. Carson - See all my reviews
    (REAL NAME)
    What a horrible show!
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    How could anyone forget the epic comeback of Billy Mack?

Happy sigh... I will never get tired of Love Actually. Never.
    One of our all time favorite movies. We watch it every Christmas eve along with Christmas Vacation.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

^^Christmas Vacation has always been required viewing for my family on Christmas. Love that movie.
    firebrat1229, JWL and Nevan like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

^Same here, I know every word to that movie.
    firebrat1229 likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I have Amazon Prime, and I didn't even know their show was on Amazon. Guess Amazon didn't advertise it.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes with Big Poppa and Banna 11-14-14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6Utz7RKd_U

Big Poppa Gary Spears

Beeyotch and RealisticPerson like this.

I wouldn't trust any review from someone who actually purchased that.

Elite Member

So she covered her stepsons, a couple minutes of music and tabloids and bikinis. Basically the same interview for 5 years.
    * yawn *

I wonder when she'll let go, if ever, the obsession with "they say I wear bikinis all the time, so I will" mantra.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Not used to seeing Kiki act so cunty. I guess she's jealous she's stuck babysitting Wewe and carrying her fringe purse for her while Brandi enjoys her working Vacay in Austrailia (or in Brandi's words "Austria" lol dumbass). You would think they would try and hide their obvious stalking....Meh.

Kiki Lili (@kikicaldas) tweeted at 2:45pm - 13 Nov 14:

Under boob...is it a thing down under I wonder?! #rhymes #rimes ���� #underboobthenewsideboob (https://twitter.com/kikicaldas/statu...204271616?s=17)
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

In B's defense, I think the austria was auto correct. She really is NOT bright, but she had been constantly tweeting about Australia, she does know the difference.

I guess B's second trip to Australia was just too much for L to handle. Someone with side boob really shouldn't talk about under boob.
    Sunnygirl and RealisticPerson like this.

Elite Member

Well, Brandi hasn't paid attention to her in a while and Brandi's recent remark that the kids love Leann...you would think she would take that as nice for Brandi to say but I think the last thing Leann wants is for Brandi to be indifferent to her. That's her true love.

Thread Information