Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Elite Member

I hope the xmas album will be her comeback. I don't want her to fail professionally, I want her to begin acting professionally. I'm not holding out much hope, though.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    So your saying Leann learned to be an asshole from her father?

My thoughts, exactly. He seems very narcissistic. One theory of people who are narcissists is that they have at least one narcissistic parent. They tend to see the child as there to fill their own emotional needs. They have no compunction about using their children because they exist for the parent, not the other way around. The child is loved and rewarded as long as she fulfills the hopes and needs of the parent and is ignored if she doesn't. Leann, in all likelihood, is the same way with her stepsons.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Leann seems way more like her pig of a mother than Wilbur, she is her doppleganger and I don't think that is unnoticed by plain, unmemorable Belinda. She has on many occaisions called her daughter a miracle, a gift from god/jesus, a blessing...to the world, not just her. Wilbur is a business man, doing what it takes to make it. Leann seems an entitled, spoiled little brat/bitch who expects to be catered to and adored, without doing anything to "deserve" this. Her idiot, vain mother did her a great disserveice by raising a spoiled, entitled vindictive brat. Wilbur seems a shewd for being a "hillbilly" and very HARD WORKING businessman. Even if hard working includes crafting creative and profitable contracts, at least he WORKED for this. Leann inherited/learned none of this. She learned she is a princess and deserves to be given the world, because she is just SO damn SPESHUL.

Bronze Member

[QUOTE=mostroop;3275522]
    Not sure about that. How many people even have L on their radar any longer? Aside from her crazy fans, crazy haters, and the gossipers like GR?

Leann is never coming back. I don't care how well she sings, and neither does the public. Brittany Spears is on her way to Oprah money and that isn't because she can sing. It's because she always smiles, always seems sweet and charming, and doesn't act like an asshole TO HER FANS. Even during her pink wig moments, people were wishing her well. Plus? She puts on an entertaining show. She's not sitting on a stool playing on her phone and singing to the audience over her shoulder while wearing whatever she rolled out of bed in that morning.

Anything she does now will appear fake because there are YEARS AND YEARS of assholery that point to who she REALLY is.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Elvis made a famous comeback in 1968. It's a huge part of his legend. He had been considered over for years, a totes lame has been who made b movies for most of the swinging 60's. The British invasion made him irrelevant for a long time. Then he did his Christmas tv special and, viola- he was back on top.

Not that Leann is Elvis, but that doesn't really need to be pointed out
    *sings*
    One night with you is what I'm now praying for the things that we two could plan
    Would make my dreams come true.

I love The 68 Come back Special

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

There are interviews of Wilbur saying the same things that Belinda has been quoted as saying about LeAnn being a gift and a miracle child, it looks to me like both Wilbur and Belinda indulged LeAnn and pumped up her ego, but it Wilbur who exploited her. Are there other notable singers that Wilbur has been credited with managing or producing for?

Despite their history, I like seeing LeAnn spend time with Wilbur, if only because I think that there are only a few people that LeAnn listens to and it's good for her to interact with someone outside her California clique.
    garysgirl1999 likes this.

Gold Member

Without doing a statistical analysis, WeWe does appear to have worked more in the last 6 mos than in prior years. She actually has shown for her concerts and events. Not that she has done anything to improve her image or worked on her performance skills but at least it raised her profile. Not coincidentally, Ediot doesn't seem stitched to her-she has done her "tours" solo, he wasn't there in Nashville until her family reunion, and he skipped camping trips, the Arizona trip etc.
    idunno likes this.

Love seeing so much Rolling Stone style psychoanalysis.
    Trixie likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

[QUOTE=skinnypresident;3275687]
    Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Not sure about that. How many people even have L on their radar any longer? Aside from her crazy fans, crazy haters, and the gossipers like GR?

Leann is never coming back. I don't care how well she sings, and neither does the public. Brittany Spears is on her way to Oprah money and that isn't because she can sing. It's because she always smiles, always seems sweet and charming, and doesn't act like an asshole TO HER FANS. Even during her pink wig moments, people were wishing her well. Plus? She puts on an entertaining show. She's not sitting on a stool playing on her phone and singing to the audience over her shoulder while wearing whatever she rolled out of bed in that morning.

Anything she does now will appear fake because there are YEARS AND YEARS of assholery that point to who she REALLY is.
    This. The reality show should be an indication of her "come back" status.
    RealisticPerson and rollo like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by skinnypresident View Post
    . She's not sitting on a stool playing on her phone and singing to the audience over her shoulder while wearing whatever she rolled out of bed in that morning.
    Britney also never asked the audience where K-Fed went.

^ And a lot of people have a soft spot for Britney Spears because she is (bipolar?) and attribute all her crazy antics to her mental health issues. It makes her more likeable because a lot of people can relate. Leann, on the other hand, cannot attribute her behaviour to anything other than just being a jerk most of the time. And even if she could have said it was due to substance abuse (which a lot of people would give her a pass for), like on X Factor, she just blames it on somebody else, like she did to that kid.
    RealisticPerson and Lobelia like this.

But people here have diagnosed her as suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. So she deserves our understanding too.
    Last edited by sluce; November 12th, 2014 at 10:24 AM.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

...in today's episode, the part of witchcurlgirl will be played by...sluce.
    sluce, witchcurlgirl, czb and 10 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I'm ready for my close-up.

lol, you guys are killing me
    sluce likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Thread Information