Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

  1. #40921
    Bronze Member RattyRaccoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    113

    Default Rachel Holder managed by Wilbur

    Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    I found it interesting that LeAnn KNEW who that Missy McDonald was and tweeted a response to her and Rachel Holder so quickly. So, I checked Missy McDonald's profile, and she is a Brandi fan/supporter, and Brandi follows her. LeAnn must really have a lot of time on her hands if she can keep tabs on all Brandi followers.

    https://twitter.com/leannrimes/statu...13542374756352
    After reading your post, I had to investigate this Rachel Holder. No wonder Leanna is spewing jealousy. Judging from her twitter she is doing well, going to the CMA's, pics with Garth Brooks, etc. And she doesn't act like she's life long friends. In the captions she makes it clear she just met them or got to talk to them for a bit. Yeah that must BITE. The manager you fired, your own dad is helping this new chick and she's doing better than you. Must sting to know that could be you if you didn't fuck it all up.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

  2. #40922
    Bronze Member RattyRaccoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    So she's calling missy an it? Good thing she doesn't engage.

    That woman didn't say anything bad about leann. Why would she bother bad mouthing MissyMacDD?
    I thought she was calling Rachel an IT and NUTS. I thought she was informing Missy that Rachel is NUTS. That's how i interpreted. Leanna didn't respond to Rachel's tweet to her. Makes me think she's jealous of the new talent her dad is managing. You KNOW she doesn't want them succeeding.
    Last edited by RattyRaccoon; November 9th, 2014 at 11:01 PM.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

  3. #40923
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RattyRaccoon View Post
    I thought she was calling Rachel an IT and NUTS. I thought she was informing Missy that Rachel is NUTS. That's how i interpreted. Leanna didn't respond to Rachel's tweet to her. Makes me think she's jealous of the new talent her dad is managing. You NOW she doesn't want them succeeding.
    No, she's calling Missy the IT, because she works in the industry in Nashville and laughs at Leann and Darrell, and their delusions, a lot.
    RealisticPerson and WeWeLies like this.

  4. #40924
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    30,849

    Default

    It's totally 2 phones and one is for cheating.

  5. #40925
    Elite Member dougie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top
    Posts
    5,595

  6. #40926
    Elite Member Calico Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,870

    Default

    Even though I know the song, I still didn't understand anything other than Merry Christmas and ding dong. That dress looks like it much too small for her, and it should be billowy and flowy. Wouldn't it have been easier to have Leann turn instead of the two guys with the camera go round and round?
    sunshinesmores likes this.

  7. #40927
    Gold Member exippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    857

    Default

    The only words I understand are the back up singers
    RealisticPerson and CL** like this.

  8. #40928
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,870

    Default

    Ew. I hated that. Don't like the key she sung in at all.

  9. #40929
    Elite Member lindsaywhit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,408

    Default

    I almost hate to admit that I thought that performance was lovely - damn, that girl really can sing! (Full disclosure: the only other time I saw her singing was at the insanely bad x-factor show.) Honestly blown away at the perfect tone & and pitch. How the hell did she muck it all up?
    RealisticPerson likes this.


  10. #40930
    Elite Member Annika's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,915

    Default

    ding doggie door ding doggie door.

    that's all i could understand, and i think she said the dog was away at one part.

  11. #40931
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    21,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    ding doggie door ding doggie door.

    that's all i could understand, and i think she said the dog was away at one part.
    dammit you made me listen to it again, now I'll always hear it that way.

    I believe I also heard "dog ran away on Christmas day"

    Well, that's a sucky Christmas. Thanks a lot, LeAnn.
    CL**, Annika and RealisticPerson like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  12. #40932
    Elite Member Annika's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,915

    Default

    this is the first thing i thought of, an oldie but a goodie.

    RealisticPerson likes this.

  13. #40933
    Bronze Member RattyRaccoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    No, she's calling Missy the IT, because she works in the industry in Nashville and laughs at Leann and Darrell, and their delusions, a lot.
    Thank you for the clarification and information. I don't have twitter so I cannot always tell who the response it to when there is more than one @
    RealisticPerson likes this.

  14. #40934
    Elite Member InigoMontoya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Scaling the Cliffs of Insanity
    Posts
    2,082

    Default

    Originally Posted by RealisticPerson I found it interesting that LeAnn KNEW who that Missy McDonald was and tweeted a response to her and Rachel Holder so quickly. So, I checked Missy McDonald's profile, and she is a Brandi fan/supporter, and Brandi follows her. LeAnn must really have a lot of time on her hands if she can keep tabs on all Brandi followers.


    https://twitter.com/leannrimes/statu...13542374756352

    Quote Originally Posted by RattyRaccoon View Post
    After reading your post, I had to investigate this Rachel Holder. No wonder Leanna is spewing jealousy. Judging from her twitter she is doing well, going to the CMA's, pics with Garth Brooks, etc. And she doesn't act like she's life long friends. In the captions she makes it clear she just met them or got to talk to them for a bit. Yeah that must BITE. The manager you fired, your own dad is helping this new chick and she's doing better than you. Must sting to know that could be you if you didn't fuck it all up.
    LeAnn must really have a lot of time on her hands if she can keep tabs
    Oh, the irony.
    BuffyKatniss likes this.

  15. #40935
    Elite Member Annie B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    this is the first thing i thought of, an oldie but a goodie.

    This guy in the still photo has tons more charisma than leann and unlike with her mangled, non-enunciated, bland, robotic warbling I want it listen to his version again.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: September 21st, 2011, 02:24 PM
  2. Replies: 80
    Last Post: August 14th, 2009, 08:42 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: July 7th, 2009, 11:23 AM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: June 1st, 2009, 11:10 AM
  5. LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian busted on another date
    By FierceKiten in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2009, 07:41 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •