Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

She could make more money just sticking with the homewrecker theme: "All I want for Christmas is somebody else's husband!"
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

That dress looks like it came off the sale rack at Wet Seal.

Quote Originally Posted by hopesprings View Post
    Is that the CMA Christmas special she was supposed to tape in Nashville? I can't believe she wore a low cut dress to a CHRISTMAS show taping. She cannot do ANYTHING right. That is so totally inappropriate. Nashville was in hysterics when Shania Twain made videos showing her bare midriff. I wonder if they'll cut her from the show. Probably not, it's too late. What was she thinking??
    There is low cut, and there is LOW CUT, and LeAnn is wearing LOW CUT. Guess she wants to stand out, and show off that bony strip between her bolt ons.
    And she looks uncomfortable in that dress.
    Sunnygirl and hopesprings like this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes Is One Lucky B*tch
    Posted on Fri Nov 7th, 2014 11:15am PDT By X17 Staff

It may be November, but the temps in Southern California are still in the low 80s, so until fall actually hits us, Hollywood types like Eddie Cibrian will be showing off their guns in tank tops!

Yesterday LeAnn Rimes' hunky hubby hit the gym in Calabasas, and he flashed us a peek at his buff bod before hopping in the car. While he seemed to be in a reasonably good mood, rumor has it he's been keeping a low profile to hide an affair!

"When things were great with LeAnn, Eddie would always chat and wave to the photographers outside his house," according to a source for Star Magazine. "But now heís trying to hide. Heís doing everything he can to avoid being spotted." Seeing as LeAnn and Eddie both cheated on their respective spouses to be together, this wouldn't exactly be a total shocker, but still!

LeAnn Rimes Is One Lucky B*tch - X17 Online - X17 Online

Gold Member

A) didn't they make a big deal about having a home gym?

B) nothing says Christmas like flashing your tits.

Elite Member

She built the gym, I'm sure, to make sure he couldn't use the excuse of 'going to the gym' to hide his affairs. I believe that was the line he used on Brandi.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Peeps on twitter say you can see Ediot has 2 phones in these pics- one in each pocket. I can't see it- just the one in left pocket. I'm assuming the reference that he has 2 phones is to bust him for cheating.

1. Regular phone to communicate with the wife and kids and also get angry texts from Brandi

2. Bat-phone for hos & hook-ups
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    I could not possibly disagree more.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Elite Member

Yeah, it's an ugly dress. But it showed breastbone and legs so it fit her 'I'm sexy, right?" desperate-plea dress style.

(someone pointed out in DM comments she's only wearing one shoe. ????)

LeAnn Rimes puts cleavage AND legs on display in a plunging white gown during CMA Country Christmas show

By MAILONLINE REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 00:50 EST, 8 November 2014 | UPDATED: 08:17 EST, 8 November 2014

She may have made her name as a Country singer but it LeAnn Rimes attracted nearly as much attention to her slender figure during a performance in Nashville, Tennessee on Friday night.

On Friday, LeAnn Rimes opted to put her assets on full display in a plunging sheer white gown while taking the stage at the CMA 2014 Country Christmas.
    The long-sleeved dress also featured a thigh-high slit to reveal the 32-year-old singer's toned legs.

+16

Showing off the goods: LeAnn Rimes wore a revealing white gown during her performance at the CMA 2014 Country Christmas in Nashville, Tennessee on Friday

But the Blue hitmaker made her look a bit more carefree by wearing minimal accessories and styling her long blonde locks in loose curls.
    LeAnn didn't receive a Country Music Association nomination this year, but that didn't seem to bother her as she belted out some songs on stage.
    The country crooner appeared happy and energetic during her performance which was certainly for a good cause.

+16

+16

Good sport: The country crooner seemed to be in high spirits amid not receiving a CMA nomination

+16

Racy: The singer's plunging, thigh-high-slit dress appeared to be a bit sheer

Lively: It was no surprise the reality TV star was loving the attention

And her performance came despite tweeting she was sick with a bad throat, the previous day.
    'Throat pain, hitting my sick low right now after 2 1/2 days of fighting it. Hopefully, tmrw morning will be a new, healthier day,' she wrote on Thursday.
    LeAnn last took home a Country Music Association award back in 1997 wining the New Artist gong previously known as the Horizon Award.

+16

+1
    Blossoming in blue: Pregnant Carrie Underwood showed off her growing belly in an ornate royal blue gown during her performance

+16

Crooning away: Carrie performed with Michael W Smith on stage

+16

Not just a TV star: Pretty Little Liars actress Lucy Hale showed off her vocals in a black and white frock

The singer also scooped the Grammy Award for Best New Artist in 1997, as well as Best Female Country Vocal Performance.
    LeAnn's latest album Dance Like You Don't Give A... was her first attempt at the dance/electronic genre and was released in August.
    Meanwhile, her One Christmas tour will commence on December 5 in Rutland, Vermont.

+16

Glamorous ladies: Host Jennifer Nettles and Idina Menzel on stage during the Country Christmas show

+1

A delight in white: The Broadway star swapped her gown to a long sleeved white number

+16

+1

All that glitters: Nettles emerged with a black shimmering suit on with red ruffled tie

The festive tour will coincide with her One Christmas Album, the first of three forthcoming Christmas albums.
    But LeAnn has been staying busy with much more than her music career as of late.
    The star and her husband Eddie Cibrian can be seen on their VH1 reality series LeAnn & Eddie this year, but a second season renewal has yet to be announced.

+16

Now that's what I call Country: Steven Tyler joined Brad Paisley on stage in a pair of loud tartan trousers and bright red jacket

+16

Showman: The Aerosmith front man was well dressed for Christmas for the show

This year's Country Christmas show was hosted by Jennifer Nettles and also featured performances by artists such as Steven Tyler and Carrie Underwood.
    Underwood arrived in an electric blue gown decorated with intricate silver collar and belt and performed alongside Michael W Smith.

Meanwhile, Jennifer Nettles changed from a black glittery suit to sophisticated navy blue gown as she took the stage alongside Idina Menzel sported a cream dress with a bodice featuring flowers and sheer panels.

Concertgoers were asked to bring unwrapped gifts to the show so that they could be donated to families in need this holiday season.

+

Read more: LeAnn Rimes puts cleavage on display in plunging gown during CMA Country Christmas show | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Umm is Steve Tyler wearing one of those all in one body things? You know, the ones with the poppers in the crotch that were a total bastard to refasten in a tiny toilet cubicle?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Leann's dress really shows off her lack of a figure. No hips, no waist, broad shoulders. Really does not look good on her. As for Steven Tyler, maybe the one body thing helps with the cootchie cutters.
    RealisticPerson and Callalily like this.

Could LeAnn's dress have been more cheap-ass and ugly? It's like she grabbed the first thing off the marked-down rack at Walmart without even bothering to look at it first.
    CL** and RealisticPerson like this.

Elite Member

I just wanna know what happened to her other shoe at this point.
    crayzeehappee and dougie like this.

She got off her stool and it rolled into the audience? I thought she was a disco diva now.

Silver Member

At least she looks more like LeAnn of old than she has in years.

Her Christmas EP or album, whatever it is, might have had a chance to sell if she treated Christmas music with respect and promoted it with class, so that people who remembered once thinking she had a nice voice so might buy it. Instead, she's putting out cheesy, embarrassingly juvenile, homemade videos of herself in bikinis and elves chasing her; absolutely nothing that would make anyone but her deranged fans want to look into her Christmas album. When I think of Christmas music, I think of a fireplace with a warm fire going, candles, great Christmas Eve or Christmas Day dinners, Christmas trees, family, love, just a very sentimental time, not LeAnn in a bikini and deranged elves chasing her.

Thread Information