Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

^^ So compare the quality of her work then and now. Has she suddenly lost the ability to write songs that move people and make feet tap or have her previous contributions from when she was someone worth considering in the industry and had her pick of songs/writers, been overstated?

By the way, I didn't gush over Dean at all, merely pointed out that his close involvement in her career was because that's what she wanted and what was convenient for her.
    Butterfly and RealisticPerson like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

^
    Re Dean I was circling back to the context of my comment.

I don't think that it's a quality issue as much as it is a who's hot issue. I don't think that what LeAnn has put out in the past 5-10 years is worse than what other female singers put out, but LeAnn's time in the sun was the 90s, and at that time she was a teenager and not writing songs. IMO if LeAnn put out "Shake it Off" it would have not been the big hit that it was, and if Taylor Swift put out "Gasoline and Matches" it would have gotten more airplay.

I think that the pie for the music business is massive, and it is also possible that the stars will align and one of her projects will temporarily put her back on the front burner, so I can see why LeAnn keeps plucking away, but her days as an A-List singer for a sustainable period of time are behind her.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Presumably and Dean's a nice guy and all but I am not prepared to be gushy over how talented he is because he co-wrote songs sung by his wife LeAnn Rimes and directed a music video starring his wife LeAnn Rimes.
    Dean wasn't just Wewe's servant boy. He reinvented himself after the divorce by graduating top of his class from the French Culinary Institute then was hand-picked to work at Jean Georges- one the finest restaurants in the US or anywhere for that matter. Seems pretty multi-talented.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Dean wasn't just Wewe's servant boy. He reinvented himself after the divorce by graduating top of his class from the French Culinary Institute then was hand-picked to work at Jean Georges- one the finest restaurants in the US or anywhere for that matter. Seems pretty multi-talented.

yeah but who posted that wilty picture of his food pages ago. everytime i hear his name with culinary i think of mealy lettuce.

I see she is sick again....

LeAnn Rimes CibrianVerified account ‏@leannrimes

I'm sick loopy lol

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes 19h 19 hours ago

Throat pain, hitting my sick low right now after 2 1/2 days of fighting it. Hopefully, tmrw morning will be a new, healthier day
    0 replies 8 retweets 55 favorites

12:33 PM - 6 Nov 2014
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Dean's primary role when he married LeAnn was to be her support system as Eddie has become, and when Eddie and LeAnn are no more, Eddie will probably reinvent / retro-invent himself back into acting.

Good for Dean for snagging jobs at Jean-Georges and also Nobu after his split from LeAnn. I don't think that he is working at either place anymore and for a while seemed like he was trying to break into celebrity cheffing. Actually I don't poo-poo the job Dean did as LeAnn's "servant boy," I think that she looked great and behaved her best on his watch. Dean's second wife is a fashion photographer and from the snippets I've seen of her on a couple of reality shows, she doesn't look like a walk in the park either, so Dean's true talent may be dealing with rich1, difficult women.

1 I am not 100% sure but I think Dean's second wife comes from a well-to-do family.
    I am infuriated: Flip Flops

Elite Member

Dean's primary role when he married LeAnn was to be her support system as Eddie has become, and when Eddie and LeAnn are no more, Eddie will probably reinvent / retro-invent himself back into acting.

Good for Dean for snagging jobs at Jean-Georges and also Nobu after his split from LeAnn. I don't think that he is working at either place anymore and for a while seemed like he was trying to break into celebrity cheffing. Actually I don't poo-poo the job Dean did as LeAnn's "servant boy," I think that she looked great and behaved her best on his watch. Dean's second wife is a fashion photographer and from the snippets I've seen of her on a couple of reality shows, she doesn't look like a walk in the park either, so Dean's true talent may be dealing with rich1, difficult women.

1 I am not 100% sure but I think Dean's second wife comes from a well-to-do family.
    Yeah, I doubt that is going to be an easy task for him. His looks have faded, he's aged so much in just 5 years, and he's a shit actor to boot. There's presumably an end to the Tyler Perry madness at some point. If he doesn't get a lot of Leann's money, I'd expect to see him on one of those Celebrity Jungle reality shows in the future.
    RealisticPerson and Kittylady like this.

Pretty sure no one was actually gushing about Dean, at least until you brought it up, Dougie. Just sayin'.

Personally, I don't really give two shits about him, but do appreciate that he seems to be the least vile of these twats (Brandi, Eddie, LeMann) and appears to have reinvented himself and sorta has a career. He also seems to be moderately likable, which is a hell of a lot more than one can say about the she-beast he was married to.

Also, if we're being honest and giving credit where it's due, this poor guy was married to that bat-shit lunatic for what? 10 years? Can anyone imagine putting up with her fuckery and drama for all that time? The fact that he lasted that long with her does make me question his sanity a little, come to think of it. lol
    Last edited by firebrat1229; November 7th, 2014 at 07:30 PM. Reason: spelling is my friend
    RealisticPerson and Kittylady like this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by firebrat1229 View Post

Also, if we're being honest and giving credit where it's due, this poor guy was married to that bat-shit lunatic for what? 10 years? Can anyone imagine putting up with her fuckery and drama for all that time? The fact that he lasted that long with her does make me question his sanity a little, come to think of it. lol
    I don't envy him, dealing with that. But maybe she was not as bad early on and despite what she turned into, he actually took his wedding vows seriously.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Good for Dean for snagging jobs at Jean-Georges and also Nobu after his split from LeAnn. I don't think that he is working at either place anymore and for a while seemed like he was trying to break into celebrity cheffing.

Dean's second wife is a fashion photographer and from the snippets I've seen of her on a couple of reality shows, she doesn't look like a walk in the park either, so Dean's true talent may be dealing with rich1, difficult women.
    I am not 100% sure but I think Dean's second wife comes from a well-to-do family.
    I believe he is trying to land a full-time tv chef job and/celebrity cookbook deal. I've seen him on the Talk doing a cooking segment and I thought he did quit well. I've read his blog and he's got some nice recipes. He was raised by his gramdmother who was a pastry chef so cooking is in his blood.

I've only heard positive things about his new wife Sarah, never heard she was some rich snob ala Gwenyth Paltrow. I saw an interview about a year ago where Dean talked about how he met his new wife. Kinda sweet- they met at the airport. He talked about how secure she was in their relationship and trustworthy of him which was something he wasn't used to. She said he didn't have to "check-in" with her with every move he made- which I guess he had to do with Wewe. They seem like a normal non-thirsty couple- fairly private. They are not over sharing on twitter 20 hours a day and planting weekly stories with the Daily Fail. Just living their life in NY. She seems like a talented photographer too.

What my long diatribe is trying to say is After divorce - Dean did well for himself. Nice wife, nice life. I like him and rooting for his success. The end.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Brandi, I mean....Leann, performing at the christmas show.

rollo likes this.

Wewe is back to claiming shes life long friends with every famous celebrity she comes in contact with.
    Steven Tyler better be careful since Wewe is usually only best friends with dead people.

And since when did Steven Tyler morph into an old lesbian with giant chompers? He looks like he has a mouth full of chiclets. They should hire him as the new spokeswoman for Poli-Grip.

I don't know how to paste instagram pics as an image file- so sorry peeps!

leannrimes
    31minutes ago
    My friend since i was 14! I ADORE his sweet soul #steventyler

Instagram
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

Is that the CMA Christmas special she was supposed to tape in Nashville? I can't believe she wore a low cut dress to a CHRISTMAS show taping. She cannot do ANYTHING right. That is so totally inappropriate. Nashville was in hysterics when Shania Twain made videos showing her bare midriff. I wonder if they'll cut her from the show. Probably not, it's too late. What was she thinking??

I absolutely question the suggestion that any of LeMann's future projects will put her on the front burner. She's tried and re-tried at anything she can half do or used to be able to do. Besides, her poor health is giving out on her in her thirties. She must not die trying!
    idunno and Kittylady like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post

Oh wow, that dress is hideous. Ill fitting around the hips and that seam down the thigh makes it look cheap.

And since when did Steven Tyler morph into an old lesbian with giant chompers? He looks like he has a mouth full of chiclets. They should hire him as the new spokeswoman for Poli-Grip.
    All the aging rockers go through a lesbian librarian fase, when they go from hit list rock to nostalgic classic rock.
    Sunnygirl and Callalily like this.

Thread Information