Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by spinmonkey View Post
    ^^ I wondered same thing faithanne. Did she ever write anything, even back when she had a career? Thought others wrote her songs. I thought writers went off into quiet places to work...couldn't see her shutting up long enough to string anything sensible together because the sentences of crap she spews for interviews is terrible.
    I think Dean even co-wrote some of her songs when they were together - even one of her hits if I'm correct. What can't that adorable, lovable, charming guy do? I think he was invested in Wewe's career as much as she was- if not more - probably had the more stronger work ethic. She probably worked more consistently under his guidance. She went from having a husband who was "Working Hard" to a husband who's "Hardly Working."
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

What can't that adorable, lovable, charming guy do?
    A guy can do a helluva lot when he is getting jobs through his wife.

Re writing, LeAnn has been a contributing writer to her non-cover albums for over ten years. I don't think that relatively speaking she is a bad writer, I think that the biggest issue is that LeAnn peaked when she was a teenager when the songs she recorded were written by other people like Diane Warren.

I don't know if her Christmas EP will be a hit, but I think that at this stage of her career that a Christmas or theme-type project has better odds than an original music project, unless it is a movie sound track.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

Re writing, LeAnn has been a contributing writer to her non-cover albums for over ten years. I don't think that relatively speaking she is a bad writer, I think that the biggest issue is that LeAnn peaked when she was a teenager when the songs she recorded were written by other people like Diane Warren.

I don't know if her Christmas EP will be a hit, but I think that at this stage of her career that a Christmas or theme-type project has better odds than an original music project, unless it is a movie sound track.
    Maybe she'll get the next Disney animated feature film....
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Well she released the Christmas album on Oct 28. How are sales so far?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

7, wait there was just a return. so, 6.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Really??

I'm on my phone and gullible, so I'm believing you.

Meh. I actually think Dean is very talented and the only real decent person that came out of that Fuckery. IMO he never came across as thirsty like the others. I'm sure he did get jobs through his wife- she was the superstar and he was the backup dancer, but that doesn't mean he wasn't deserving of them or actually worked hard at them. Too bad Wewe doesn't work her employment magic on Desiot (Desi+Ediot).
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Hopefully your figures are true, because who wants to be hearing a bunch of Santa Claus crap in early November, I was on a call not too long ago and the freaking hold music was some jazzed up holiday classic.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Dear Leann, As of last night, Miranda Lambert is now the most winning female artist at the CMAs. The two of you have something important in common. You are both now married to men who were married to others when you first met. Why then is Miranda's career not suffering from being a home wrecker? Perhaps it is because she has never done anything to antagonize the original Mrs. Shelton. Perhaps it because she is careful to not overshare and be an attention whore. Those things may well have played a large part in her amazing success, but I believe the greatest contribution is that she works hard. She writes for herself and others. She shows up for work and gives 110% to the people who have paid to see her sing. She expresses gratitude and shows that she is not taking any of this for granted and that she realizes that she must continue to work hard. Use her as a role model and your life may change for the better.
    Very good. The sad thing is, Miranda's voice sucks, and LeAnn was actually gifted with a beautiful instrument. I thought at 13 her voice was beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I'm still crazy about Wham's Last Christmas. One of the best pop Xmas songs ever.

I love Miranda's voice.
    Lobelia and teforde23 like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

But wasn't that the way that she wanted it? Always working on something that meant that he was close at hand to do her bidding like a good little minion?

How much did LeAnn actually contribute though? It isn't unheard of for an artist to add/change one or two words or minutely tweak a few cords and then claim co-writers credit and additional royalties. Beyonce is notorious for it.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

She is so childish and generic constantly latching onto birthdays and halloween and christmas and valentine's (and other people's deaths) to somehow glorify herself. SO WHAT????
    RealisticPerson and needmeds like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I'm still crazy about Wham's Last Christmas. One of the best pop Xmas songs ever.

On a funny CMA note- some Wewe hater tweeted to an up and coming country singer Rachel Holder it was nice to see her at the CMA's last night and of course @leann in her tweet. Rachel happens to be managed by Wilbur Rimes of all people. She was at CMAs last night- not Wewe. So Wewe took offense to the hater tweeting this Rachel and replied back something stoopid like my dad is awesome but this person tweeting you is crazy. Wtf? Not even something inspirational or supportive just a cunty response. This poor girl got in the midle of a rambling thread of haters and she tries to respond to Wewe - we missed you last night at the CMAs when are you back in Nashville? Of course Wewe didn't respond. So bizarre. Wouldn't you think Wilbur was there? Wouldn't he try and meet up with his daughter? Sorry I can't post the tweets I have a lame outdated iPad.
    I found it interesting that LeAnn KNEW who that Missy McDonald was and tweeted a response to her and Rachel Holder so quickly. So, I checked Missy McDonald's profile, and she is a Brandi fan/supporter, and Brandi follows her. LeAnn must really have a lot of time on her hands if she can keep tabs on all Brandi followers.

https://twitter.com/leannrimes/statu...13542374756352
    Sunnygirl and spinmonkey like this.

Elite Member

So she's calling missy an it? Good thing she doesn't engage.

That woman didn't say anything bad about leann. Why would she bother bad mouthing MissyMacDD?

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    But wasn't that the way that she wanted it? Always working on something that meant that he was close at hand to do her bidding like a good little minion?
    Presumably and Dean's a nice guy and all but I am not prepared to be gushy over how talented he is because he co-wrote songs sung by his wife LeAnn Rimes and directed a music video starring his wife LeAnn Rimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    How much did LeAnn actually contribute though? It isn't unheard of for an artist to add/change one or two words or minutely tweak a few cords and then claim co-writers credit and additional royalties. Beyonce is notorious for it.
    My guess is that for the songs where LeAnn is listed as a co-writer, she made a significant contribution. I think the greater likelihood is that, to the extent she calls the shots, she's insular and cliquish in regards to who works on her projects rather than working with writers who may be more in tune with what's hot in country and pop.

Yes it's sleazy, but it is also smart for a singer to insert him or herself into the creative side and then demand a credit, but that is something someone like Beyonce can do because the success of her projects is a given, I don't think that LeAnn could do that today because she does not have enough clout.

ETA:
    Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    So she's calling missy an it? Good thing she doesn't engage.

That woman didn't say anything bad about leann. Why would she bother bad mouthing MissyMacDD?
    If LeAnn knows Missy Whoever is a h8r and has blocked her, she would not have seen her tweet but she saw Rachel's reply and assumed that Missy's part of the conversation was negative.
    Last edited by dougie; November 7th, 2014 at 04:08 PM.

Thread Information