Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

LOL - YES of course a cabbie must think she's a disgusting pig. Look at her!!

Based on this I must have been toosed in the pigs trough on my last few flights because about 80% of the people were dressed the same.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

there's enough projection in her to show a movie. no one even knows if the cab driver said anything at all or if she made up the whole tweet

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

But Witch - LOOK AT HER!! She looks like a slob and must stink!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

All people in army jackets do. because they're made of 50% cotton and 50% limberger cheese
    sunshinesmores, sluce and PecanPie like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Back to cheese....

Her nose has been mighty swollen lately.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    All people in army jackets do. because they're made of 50% cotton and 50% limberger cheese
    *Stares balefully at own German army jacket*

Ah fuck it, I don't care. It's damn warm!
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Gold Member

Everything eventually goes back to cheese. Or the swallowing/not swallowing discussion.

I'm more focused on the use of the word "Hollywood" in reference to her.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    I'm more focused on the use of the word "Hollywood" in reference to her.
    Yes, that too.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Dear Leann, As of last night, Miranda Lambert is now the most winning female artist at the CMAs. The two of you have something important in common. You are both now married to men who were married to others when you first met. Why then is Miranda's career not suffering from being a home wrecker? Perhaps it is because she has never done anything to antagonize the original Mrs. Shelton. Perhaps it because she is careful to not overshare and be an attention whore. Those things may well have played a large part in her amazing success, but I believe the greatest contribution is that she works hard. She writes for herself and others. She shows up for work and gives 110% to the people who have paid to see her sing. She expresses gratitude and shows that she is not taking any of this for granted and that she realizes that she must continue to work hard. Use her as a role model and your life may change for the better.

Dear Sluce,

You're a bitter jealous fattie.

All my Love (because I have tons to spare thanks to my blessed life!),
    Leann

Elite Member

I wonder if she'll ever do an interview that accurately reflects reality.

Celebrating the Holiday with LeAnn Rimes

JOEY AMATO NOVEMBER 3, 2014 MUSIC
    For nearly the past twenty years, LeAnn Rimes has been a household name in the entertainment industry. Her career began at age thirteen with her debut cd, Blue, containing the smash hit of the same title. After multiple other hits from the same record, Blue achieved six times multi-platinum status from the Recording Industry Association of America, a feat rarely accomplished by today’s top selling artists.
    Rimes’ career has not been completely smooth sailing from her initial success. She faced legal battles through contractual disputes and her personal life became the topic of heavy media scrutiny. However, Rimes has prevailed over her challenges and has proven her music to be the motivation for continued success as seen through multiple albums, books, philanthropy, and even a VH1 reality show with her husband, Eddie Cibrian, titled LeAnn and Eddie.

Rimes’ fans can enjoy new holiday music that was recently released on October 28, a decade since her most recent holiday collection. One Christmas- Chapter 1 features six of Rimes’ favorite holiday tracks previously recorded by other artists. We recently spoke with Rimes about the new music, new tour, and life after her reality television show.

One Christmas- Chapter 1
    , which as implied by the title and confirmed by Rimes, is just the first installment of her holiday music project with two subsequent collections coming in 2015 and 2016. “These are songs I feel myself gravitating towards during the holiday season. It was music that I wanted to pull that was a little bit different than what most people would do,” Rimes says of music on her new EP.

One of the tracks fans will enjoy is “Hard Candy Christmas,” originally written by Carol Hall and performed by Dolly Parton in the musical The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas. “Maybe if we get around Nashville in the next few years, Dolly will have to pop in [at a concert],” Rimes jokes. “I have always wanted to sing with just myself and a steel guitar. Paul Franklin is absolutely incredible and probably the only person I would ever do something like that with.” Rimes went into the studio, turned down all of the lights, and sang the emotional tune under the glow of Christmas lights. “I was crying half-way through,” Rimes adds, “and was like ‘we have to stop…hold on a minute!’”

Rimes will hit the road in December bringing her new Christmas music to fans across the United States but she wanted to the make the announcement unique. To announce the tour, she recruited some of her elf friends, including two men from the Gay Men’s Chorus of Los Angeles and her assistant, Kiki, to participate in the video while she sang the Christmas tour announcement on the beach in July while wearing a parka over a bikini. In the video, Rimes sings that there will be something “really, really special in New York City” so we, of course, asked if she would tell us what the big secret is and nearly succeeded. Rimes laughs, “You almost could have caught me though, I was like ‘wait a minute, have they announced that yet?’ No, not yet! So I can’t talk about it!” Rimes did release a ‘sequel’ to the first announcement of the tour just before Halloween that serves as a tour reminder featuring the now famous elves…but in a Halloween theme. Rimes will also bring along rising star Levi Hummon on the tour. “He is such a great, young talent, so we are excited to have him out on the tour,” Rimes adds.

Season one of Rimes’ reality show on VH1, LeAnn and Eddie, recently concluded with its eighth and final episode. When asked about a season two, Rimes is keeping that open ended. “We had a lot of fun working together but I think for now, since I am so busy with music stuff and touring, it would be hard to fit in [season two], but we might revisit that again in the future.”

Rimes says that she learned a lot about the whole process of putting a television show together by watching her husband, actor Eddie Cibrian who has been seen in Sunset Beach and CSI: Miami among other projects, contribute to the production side of the show while she just “went to work and played.”

Although Rimes spends most of her time in Los Angeles, she still takes frequent trips to Nashville for work and to visit family. She tries to fit in a few extra days to take her stepsons out to her father’s farm so they can ride horses and four-wheelers, activities not as common where she lives in Los Angeles.

Rimes was with Curb Records for twenty years, just recently ending her contract in December. “I almost rushed into something and I am glad I didn’t,” Rimes says as she discusses where she is musically at this point in her career. “I have been taking my time to figure out what that next step is for me musically.” She notes that her music will always be from an honest place and will have her roots involved, but at this moment, she is being creative in her writing to figure out what her next sound will be in what Rimes calls her “rebirth.”
    As for country music’s current state, Rimes says she cannot be incredibly positive about it. “I miss old school country music a lot. I miss the stories and the humanity of it. Not everything was about a truck, a six-pack, and a dirt road,” Rimes says as she mentions that country radio seems to just be the same twelve songs over and over. The lack of women today in country music has, as Rimes put it, contributed to the “narrowing down” of country music so much to become another format that is now pop music. Stale is how Rimes describes the genre and hopes that something or someone comes along soon to break the trend. “There used to be something to me that separated [country music] from every other genre and it doesn’t anymore,” Rimes says, “so, that saddens me.”

Rimes has consistently been a major ally in supporting the LGBT community, a slowly growing but still rare tendency for country music stars. “I think of it as everyone’s human and everyone just deserves the same right to love, marry, and be with the people they want to be with,” says Rimes. “I have never seen a division in my mind in any way … but it’s sad that a lot of people feel like they have to not say anything or hold back their true feelings out of fear.” Some country music stars feel like their career may suffer if they take a stand that some people may not agree with. Rimes adds that her support has always been from her heart and simply “human to human.”

LeAnn Rimes is nowhere near slowing down her career. As she embarks on her Christmas tour in December, fans can continue to expect more great music from Rimes in the near future as she works on new projects. With multiple endeavors, such as her reality show, complete, Rimes can resume her efforts in breaking down barriers in music and paving her own route.
    For the latest news and holiday tour dates, visit www.leannrimesworld.com.

Celebrating the Holiday with LeAnn Rimes | UNITE Nashville

That is her made up reality that she would like to be happening, but it's not. We all know how hardworking her husband is, and how "often" she goes to Nashville to work and visit family. Why do we know? Because she tweets about EVERYTHING she does 24/7. That's why her lies are so stupid.

I couldn't be bothered reading most of that because she's boring, but is it usual to make such a huge deal about a Christmas album? Maybe they're a bigger thing in the northern hemisphere where you don't sweat through heatwaves at Xmas, but aren't Christmas albums seen as a bit of a novelty, or a fun side project to do for fans? She's making out this is some kind of high art shit. We listen to Xmas songs for about 2 hours on Xmas morning and that's it.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Thread Information