Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Eddie's ears????? They are so long and large.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

She could have bought a dress from modcloth.com which would have looked more like a 'Lucy' dress.

The wig should have been styled differently, and put on properly. We should not have seen her hair on the sides.

E looks like he's starting to lose weight. I guess he got tired of being called out. Maybe he's going to start job hunting.
    Last edited by mostroop; November 1st, 2014 at 06:37 PM. Reason: typo, yet another typo - I'm blaming my phone.

Silver Member

That hoodie..She really needs to take her talents to ny fashion week. Give the people what they want!
    "Do you know the best thing about banging your head against the wall? It feels so good when you finally stop." --Dad

that older kid, uhhh, looks like he wants to be a serial killer. i'd keep an eye on that one.

leann looks to be eddie's age in that photo. her face looks all marshmallowy.

they are so lucky we talk about them. if it wasn't for us they would have 12 fans reading her tweets. gossip rocks is the most exposure she will ever get.

I don't know how Ed can see. His eyebrows look like they're nearly on his eyes, and he has big bags under them just like Leann. When I first saw the picture I thought his right eye was swollen and bruised, but it's just how it is. I do find it funny the little kid dressed as Leann for Halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post

E looks like he's starting to lose weight. I guess he got tired of being called out. Maybe he's going to start job hunting.
    Seems like when people lose a lot of their 'unhappy' weight that they gained during a relationship, you can tell they've checked out & have started eyeballing the exit. I know this because I've done it myself a couple times. It's like you can predict the imminent demise of a relationship when someone starts looking more like the person who entered the relationship.

We need to keep an eye on this and see if he's actually losing it and if it continues...
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Ok, I don't want to start any more weird photoshop conspiracy theories, but Eddie looks really off in that picture. It almost looks like a cardboard cut out or something.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Ok, I don't want to start any more weird photoshop conspiracy theories, but Eddie looks really off in that picture. It almost looks like a cardboard cut out or something.
    That's what I thought the first time I saw the picture. Maybe it's because he slicked his hair back and tried to look 1950s. The thing is, his face looks narrower than in most recent pictures.

It reminded me of him in a tuxedo in a CSI Miami episode. But he definitely looks younger here.

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama were also Lucy and Desi. I don't know who had the better costume, but Demi and Wilmer are certainly better looking.

RealisticPerson likes this.

Elite Member

Demi's outfit looks more like Lucille Ball when she was filming I Love Lucy. I think E looks more like Ricky Ricardo coming home from performing in his night club.

Most men in the Lucy & Ricky costume just need a suit of some variation, the Lucy costume makes the look. The blue polka dot poodle skirt dress with a white collar is the most common look. Exaggerrated, almost drag queen make up. Being married to a Cuban doesn't mean you can pull off a bang on Lucille Ball. Leann looks like Little Orphan Annie aged 60 years and going to Daddy Warbucks funeral.

Elite Member

The bow tie does the trick.

Elite Member

Eddster's kinda looking like he had a facelift.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Default Demi did it better

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama were also Lucy and Desi. I don't know who had the better costume, but Demi and Wilmer are certainly better looking.

You look at Demi and you don't need to be told who she is. This proves Leann's view of the world is WAY skewed. I Love Lucy in a BLACK DRESS?! WTF?!! I don't remember that episode or movie.
    Callalily likes this.

Thread Information