Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I think we need a line of #Effie hoodies because that's how I keep reading it.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

#I just came back from a Halloween party, and I'm drunk, so excuse me if I don't make sense (jeez i'm making a lot of typing mistaskes that I have to correct), but does LR really think she created #elfish or whatever it is? So delusional. She actually looks good in that bikini selfie (except for the face and chest area). Does #elfish have to do with her embarassing videos with the elves? I assume so, but does she really think everyone knows about those videos?
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Bronze Member

Wow, he looks miserable. What else is new?

Elite Member
    dougie likes this.

Elite Member

The Joker, really? Is that her being sassy? Is she making fun of the people who says that she looks like The Joker?
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Elite Member

The youngest is dressed as The Joker.

The only thing I see when I look at her face/hair is this:

HOLY SHIT.I HAVEN'T READ ANYthing past this post, but all I see is LR in a short haired bob and she looks awful. Again,just came home from Halloween party and wow..She looks terrible.. I'll see how she looks when I'm sober. My friends throw the awesomest Halloween parties!!!
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Cibrians, FFS, not Cibrian's
    #petpeeve

Honestly I've been trying to post for a while now, and the two previous posts from me have shown what I've trying to post. That's it. Honestly, I usually just hung out with my friends on Halloween years past, but this year I keep on commenting. I'll see u when ur all sober and I am as well on Halloween night. Sorry for all my rambling, but but I stay with all my friends to see what I type every year. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

JFk. I swear I said a few dozen pages back that Miss Unoriginal/SWF copy-cat LeeAnn would be Lucy and Desi for Halloween. I guess it's the remnant of the failed shit show- like how she envisioned her and Ediot's slap-stick comedic chemistry on screen that NO ONE ELSE saw. My six year old dressed up in a costume that 90% of girls her age were wearing this year -Elsa. But she was Zombie Elsa. Even my 6 year old has more creativity and originality than this twit. I saw she tweeted she was expecting 65 people at party. Was Brandi invited? Lol.

And those fucking ELFIE hoodies. She was bragging how she was hands on with the hoodie designs! Say what? What designing was involved? Like where to place the hashtag- vertical vs. horizontal? What's with the blurred out ghost face person with the hoodies - was that actually the model used on the website? So fucking bizarre I would say it was a Halloween prank it looks so low rent.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    Honestly I've been trying to post for a while now, and the two previous posts from me have shown what I've trying to post. That's it. Honestly, I usually just hung out with my friends on Halloween years past, but this year I keep on commenting. I'll see u when ur all sober and I am as well on Halloween night. Sorry for all my rambling, but but I stay with all my friends to see what I type every year. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't know what the fuck Im talking about, but this as far as I go on Halloween night. Undoubtedly I'm rambling to all my buddies as well as I yak to all of you on this site but I usually just chat to my friendsl every Halloween. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Sorry if I'm making anyone uncomfortable, but again, I just chat to my buds, so happy halloween!
    )

Bronze Member

^ Honey, go to bed.
    Air Quotes, faithanne and mostroop like this.

I never thought it possible, but she looks even WORSE as a redhead.
    RealisticPerson and Sunnygirl like this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Thread Information