Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

^^ She does, usually along with cringe-inducing, close-up pics even prior to the big day. We should all count our blessings, although I'm sure tomorrow we'll be paying for this respite.

There will be loads of close-up nostril shots that make us jump out of our collective chairs. Then hilarity will ensue when her twi-tard fans come along and tell her how gorgeous she is.

Then further hilarity when the anti-LeAnns come along and shout 'homewrecker!', as if it's still 2010.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Bronze Member

Astonishingly, there is no story in the Daily Mail about LeAnn's costumes, and their 'theme' this year. And worse - there is no mention of her 'toned pins' or 'bikini body'. Doesn't she usually go on about spending time in make up and hair?

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    I like to pronounce it PleaseGodGetMeOutOfHere
    I believe you forgot your ###s.
    faithanne and blah_blah_blah like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post

Does she even like dogs? I guess she does now.
    She owns a few dogs. Back when she was with Dean living in Nashville she owned 7 dogs and a couple of cats.
    llamamama likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    She owns a few dogs. Back when she was with Dean living in Nashville she owned 7 dogs and a couple of cats.
    And now she owns Eddie and he's one huge dog.
    spinmonkey likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I checked out her Twitter and she said she has hoodies at her online store. I went to go check them out and they have the word #elfie on them. WTF is wrong with her and her management?

Lobes will buy one for sure! She loves hashtags.
    sluce and cherrypye like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    Didn't she abandon those dogs & cats when she abandoned Dean?

I checked out her Twitter and she said she has hoodies at her online store. I went to go check them out and they have the word #elfie on them. WTF is wrong with her and her management?
    Elfie???

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Elfie???

Elfie Hoodie (Gray)

Elite Member

Okay, wow, still the same generic, not-actually-produced-yet clothing

I wish they would have a celebrity Project Runway, Leeann would totally win!! What an AMAZING design in "creating" this sweat shirt. No wonder it took her almost a year to design and create this. She's a natural.

OK, I did a Google search for #elfie which appears to be associated with an app that puts your face in a cartoon elf picture. Comes up with tweets about National Cat Day and with people taking pictures of themselves with elf ears/hats/costumes/etc. Like 10 tweets to/about Leann. I think she is doing it all wrong, again.
    Last edited by Annie B; October 31st, 2014 at 03:41 PM.

Elfie Hoodie (Gray)
    Who the HELL would want a hoodie with #elfie on it? Seriously, that girl is smoking some bad stuff lately.
    BuffyKatniss likes this.

Elite Member

Her rabid followers are all anxiously waiting to buy all of her goods.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Didn't she abandon those dogs & cats when she abandoned Dean?
    She doesn't mention the cats, so maybe she and Dean abandoned them or maybe they went with Dean. One of the dogs went to live with a friend, I think it was the big, guard dog - maybe LeAnn and Dean got rid of him for the heck of it but maybe he did not fit in with her or Dean's respective new surroundings, IIRC Dean was very close to that particular dog.
    I am infuriated: Flip Flops

Christmas #elfie campaign raised nearly £1,000 for Plan UK

16 Apr 2014 17:02 Howard Lake Tag: Christmas, hashtag, New media, visual marketing

A social media campaign last Christmas which encouraged people to take an ‘elfie selfie’ raised nearly £1,000 for families affected by Typhoon Haiyan.

Three months before the #nomakeupselfie campaign took off, global children’s charity Plan UK invited supporters to take a photo of themselves wearing an elf costume which they then shared via social media channels with the hashtag #elfie.

The campaign was created by digital agency SMACK, and they agreed to donate 50p to the charity for each #elfie shared. Prizes were offered for the most outrageous depictions, donated by a range of supporting partners including Picturehouse Cinemas.

Alex Betti, Digital & Publications Manager at Plan UK. explains:

“Last December we asked our supporters to snap, tag and share selfies wearing an elf hat to raise money for families affected by Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines. We wanted to do something fun, without being prescriptive, to get in on the festive spirit using a seasonal item of clothing.
    “It was the great partnership we had with our corporate supporters and SMACK agency that ensured the smooth running of the campaign”.

The image-based campaign raised £948.50 for Plan’s Philippines emergency relief fund to help some of the 13 million people affected by the typhoon.

“We were astounded by the great level of response”

said Aalia Walker, SMACK’s Business Director.

“People really got behind the campaign and we raised an impressive sum, with a lot of fun had on the way”.

SMACK built up a gallery of #elfie tagged pictures to acknowledge those who took part.

Source: Christmas #elfie campaign raised nearly £1,000 for Plan UK | UK Fundraising

She seems to think she made up this #hashtag that she is now using to market her "clothing line" and album and apparently her brand as an artist. Wonder if any of her marketing people bothered to Google search it? Never has been a mention of this charity who coined/appropriated the term for their charity event, that is now over.
    RealisticPerson and faithanne like this.

Thread Information