Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

^They could have just run them through the gap in LR's boobs
    Last edited by exippy; October 27th, 2014 at 03:10 AM.

why is her chest area blue?!
    -

Elite Member

It must be a really slow news day, but I'm going to post this much ado about nothing story anyway - mainly to point out a line of dialogue from their now nonexistent show:

‘LeAnn & Eddie’ star Eddie Cibrian dodges paparazzi amid cheating rumors - Philadelphia Pop Culture | Examiner.com

Play

It's a good thing LeAnn Rimes has a sense of humor!The country crooner and tabloid target called out two publications who tried to tarnish her marriage to Eddie Cibrian, whom she wed in the spring of 2011. The sarcastic singer fired off a response via...
    on.aol.com

Is LeAnn Rimes’ marriage in trouble? The country music star’s husband Eddie Cibrian is reportedly acting strangely towards the paparazzi, and that could signal trouble in paradise, according to Celebrity Dirty Laundry on Monday. The report reveals that Cibrian, who is usually chatty and friendly with the paparazzi, has been acting shady and has been avoiding the cameras as if he has something to hide.

Photo by Aaron Davidson
    Cibrian, who recently starred with his wife on the VH1 reality show “LeAnn and Eddie,” has been the subject of cheating rumors for years. He allegedly cheated on first wife Brandi Glanville multiple times, most notably with current “Vanderpump Rules” star Scheana Marie and later with Rimes, who was also married when they first hooked up.
    On the couple’s reality show, Cibrian’s affair with Rimes was referenced constantly, with the 32-year-old singer saying she wasn’t “planning” on hooking up with the married actor. But even then, Cibrian seemingly took the heat for the high profile hookup, telling her, “Baby, I’m very persuasive.”
    And now that Cibrian is acting shady towards his paparazzi BFFs, tongues are wagging that he’s up to no good once again. And if Cibrian is indeed having an affair, Rimes won’t be the only one upset by the news. The actor’s ex-wife and mother of his two kids, Mason and Jake, has already gone on record as saying she wants his marriage to the Grammy winning singer to work out.
    Last year, Brandi Glanville told Access Hollywood she hopes her ex and his second wife will stay married for the sake of her kids. "I don't want anything bad to happen to [Eddie] because he's the father of my children,” the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star said. “I want him to work and flourish, and I want him to stay with LeAnn forever. I don't want my kids to go through another divorce or breakup, and I want to make sure she's stable and happy."

On the couple’s reality show, Cibrian’s affair with Rimes was referenced constantly, with the 32-year-old singer saying she wasn’t “planning” on hooking up with the married actor. But even then, Cibrian seemingly took the heat for the high profile hookup, telling her, “Baby, I’m very persuasive.

Who wrote this drivel? That is so cringe worthy.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Elite Member

Lobelia and RealisticPerson like this.

Well, I laughed at the "publications are trying to tarnish the marriage" thing. As if. This marriage was tarnished out of the gate. And there will always be cheating rumors because Eddie's a known cheater. Duh. I do suppose it was much easier when he was married to Brandi and no pap would've known who the hell he was, much less trail him. Well, until LeAnn tipped them off of course. And I wouldn't doubt if she's behind all the current rumors too, gotta keep their names in the tabloids, otherwise she can't cry victim on twitter.

How many damn times do we have to say PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN??
    RealisticPerson and Callalily like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Speaking of crying victim on Twitter....On vacation and still reading articles about herself cheating. Still posting 'woe is me/I'm the victim' tweets. Still arguing with people over her affair and not getting it. Somehow she read that article and didn't at all pick up on the mention of one's career being harmed by airing dirty laundry. She just lives in some lala mentality that she doesn't do that.

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian
    ‏@leannrimes 20h20 hours ago
    The Frisky - On Feeling Guilty About Hating Celebrities Who Cheat, But Loving Their Work On Feeling Guilty About Hating Celebrities Who Cheat, But Loving Their Work … Very Interesting Outlook

jule nish ‏@JuleVish 6h6 hours ago
    @leannrimes I think people who dislike u for the cheating had similar experiences done to them.

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 6h6 hours ago
    @JuleVish so have I, that's what people don't realize. And NOT by my husband (not true on either count. it was publicized that Keegan cheated on her.)

Adaeze ‏@adaezeagada 19h19 hours ago
    @leannrimes I thinks it's unfair to put the burden of guilt on the patronizer. We just want 2 b entertained w/out having 2 muddle threw....

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 19h19 hours ago
    @adaezeagada you don't need to muddle through but you're fed a story to make you think you need to "muddle through" #howmagsmakemoney
    (the story has been fed by her: personal website blogs, tv interviews, 85,000 tweets, print interviews, an album, a tv show, phone calls to strangers on Twitter, radio interviews....)

Adaeze ‏@adaezeagada 19h19 hours ago
    @leannrimes but for a musician like yourself . I would think it's helped u more than hurt . You can writes songs & stuff

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 19h19 hours ago
    @adaezeagada it's just life! It's done both. #blessingandcurse I love my family and my music #gooddidcomeofbadchoices
    (well, good thing you got what you want, fuck the ones who got hurt)
    BuffyKatniss and JWL like this.

Jesus, enough with the hashtags already... it's twitter, I get that, but can she not have a conversation (however inappropriate and self-defeating) without all the flippin hashtags??
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

#nope
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes shows off her beautifully toned, gym-honed bikini body in beach snap | Daily Mail Online

The work outs paid off! LeAnn Rimes shows off her beautifully toned and taut bikini body in beach snap
    By Bobbie Whiteman for MailOnline
    Published: 15:47 EST, 27 October 2014 | Updated: 17:32 EST, 27 October 2014

You don't get a figure like hers without working on it.

And LeAnn Rimes has been hitting the gym lately - including an early Saturday morning session she shared on Twitter before catching a plane from Miami to the Bahamas.

On Monday, the 32-year-old was on the beach, standing up to her ankles in the aquamarine waters gently lapping the sand as she showed off her slender figure.

Put your hands up: LeAnn Rimes added to the heat on the beach of her mystery location in a teeny bikini that showed off the beautiful slender body she has honed in the gym, on Monday

The exultant country crooner, who was wearing a cute leopard print string bikini, raised her hands in the air, flipping the V for victory sign.

It was no wonder the blonde was smiling as the pose displayed her toned and taut abs and flat tummy perfectly.

The singer captioned the photo simply, 'happyday,' and gave a shoutout to Acacia Swimwear.

LeAnn didn't reveal exactly where was she was, but on Sunday the Swingin' star performed two gigs for Carnival cruise ships docked in the Western Caribbean.

Lazy day: The 32-year-old did posted this pic showing her toes as she lay in a hammock the day after performing on two Carnival ships docked in the Western Caribbean

It seems that Eddie Cibrian, 41, joined her for the trip as that same day she tweeted: 'Heaven is a beach, my hubby & friend & the ☀️ is the tropics ❤️'

However, Eddie's boys Mason, 11, and Jake, six, didn't appear to be with them.

On Monday she posted another snap from the mystery island with just her feet showing on the end of a hammock with a fabulous view of a lawn, palm trees and the ocean.

Making many people deeply jealous, she captioned it: 'Monday Monday not so bad when you're in paradise.'

The couple's VH1 reality series, LeAnn And Eddie, aired its season finale at the beginning of September. Now the celebrity gets to turn her attention to other projects.

‘For me, it’s about getting back to music,’ she told HuffPostUK earlier this month. ‘A new path, which I’m going to have to work out, but that’s exciting.’

Her Christmas EP is due to be released in early November,

Keeping it simple: The loved up pair held hands as they left Kings Fish House near their home in Calabasas, California, in August

Read more:

Making many people deeply jealous
    Never gonna happen.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Kittylady likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    LeAnn Rimes shows off her beautifully toned, gym-honed bikini body in beach snap | Daily Mail Online

The work outs paid off! LeAnn Rimes shows off her beautifully toned and taut bikini body in beach snap
    By Bobbie Whiteman for MailOnline
    Published: 15:47 EST, 27 October 2014 | Updated: 17:32 EST, 27 October 2014
    But, but...what about her toned pins?
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    #nope
    #Iseewhatyoudidthere
    sluce, PecanPie, SHELLEE and 2 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

#ineverwanttoseetonedpinsagain
    Kittylady likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

#someoneisveryjealousthatshedoesnthavetonedpins
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information