Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

I used to be the merch chick. Blow me and I might give you a free sticker. But don't bother sucking up to me with alcohol because mine comes out of the rider.
    sluce, SoCalMarie and GoldenGirlie like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I buy my shirts from the guys running around the parking lot selling them for $10. Team Counterfeiters!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    me too. i just blow a roadie and they give me one for free.
    did you google the roadie first?

Wonder what she gets if she swallows?
    Bombshell and Serendipity like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

an 'access all areas' pass
    sluce and Kittylady like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

czb

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    me too. i just blow a roadie and they give me one for free.
    That's how Leann got her second husband.

Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    I'd love to be a fly on the wall in those production and budget tracking meetings. LR: "Magnet sales are down $5. WHY??" Web master: "Sorry. You lost a fan."
    What about her clear plastic bag designs? when are those gonna be available on her website? Her fans are asking....

ETA: okay so I wanted to know who is the supreme concert merchandising company out there - looks like Bravado. They represent Rolling Stones, Katy Perry, Kanye West (website even says Amy Winehouse?) and dozens more- essentially every big named artist. I checked out Katy Perry's merch and it's really cool - t's, posters, lunch boxes, jackets, holograms.....no fucking license plate magnets.

• ABOUT

The Business of Bravado
      While many merchandising companies claim to provide clients with what they want, Bravado is the one that really delivers. Our knowledgeable team of talented designers, seasoned executives and dedicated employees bring their innovative and fresh ideas to ensuring that our clients’ wishes are attained. Bravado is well known as the world’s leading music merchandising company; a reputation that was earned by our dedication to our clients, our ability to create on-trend products and our seamless production and delivery.

Read More
    • LIVE EVENT SALES

On The Road
      If our artists are on the road, we’re right there with them. We pride ourselves on making sure the fans feel connected to the artist by offering the ultimate live show accompaniment for clients. With Bravado’s full service and personalized arrangement, one of our experienced Road Managers will travel with the artists from city-to-city and handle all arrangements regarding tour merchandise. We make sure that our clients have nothing to worry about except their performance.

Read More
    • RETAIL

Now Appearing… In Stores
      Because not every fan can sit front row at their favorite concert and not every artist can wait until they go on tour to get their products out, Bravado has your back. We supply key retail lines, T-shirts, posters and calendars directly to stores. We have relationships with bricks and mortar retailers worldwide.

Read More
    • LICENSING

We Are Your Best Representative
      The Bravado team are experts at managing intellectual property, identifying the areas in which your brand will thrive. From our global network of licensees and sub-agents, we identify the best company for each product category and the most suitable retail partners. In short, we create a retail solution specifically for your brand or image.

Read More
    • E-COMMERCE

Just A Click Away
      Nowadays, Consumers are spending a greater proportion of their shopping dollars online than ever before. So reaching fans through a personalized internet e-commerce site is essential for selling branded merchandise. It’s a highly-effective, instant and cost-effective way to present a wide-range of products and process orders.

Read More
    • PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT

On The Job Research
      In a business that blends music, creativity and fashion, identifying the breaking trend is essential. By keeping pace with the future direction of colors, shapes and styles, we continually develop innovative products. As a result, we have become cultural barometers, constantly making the kind of products that appeal to the informed consumer.

Read More

Last edited by Sunnygirl; October 24th, 2014 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Addition
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I buy my shirts from the guys running around the parking lot selling them for $10. Team Counterfeiters!
    Fuck yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    What about her clear plastic bag designs? when are those gonna be available on her website? Her fans are asking....

I don't know..... Hmm....
    My guess:

( I better get residuals if she uses my custom design ^ )
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    LOL about the crappy $52 tshirt. Remember when they were decent quality and affordable? My daughter now wears my Springsteen, Stones and Pink Floyd shirts at college and people ask where she got them.
    One of the other half's favourite tees is one that he bought in Antones club in Austin, Texas. Heavyweight cotton, properly stitched and although it's faded though going through the wash almost every damn week for the last ten years it's held up well, with no holes or rips or unravelling seams. Compare that to the average tour tee of today - three washes and the print will be cracking, the shape will be gone and it will be on the way to being used as dusters.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    I don't know..... Hmm....
    My guess:

( I better get residuals if she uses my custom design ^ )

We could also pitch to Wewe's top- notch design team- "don't get mad, get GLAD!"
    SoCalMarie likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Gold Member

Gotta love the ILoveMyFans hashtag. Can you only imagine what she would have "designed" for them if she hated them?
    Sunnygirl and llamamama like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post

Ah, yes. When I think of Christmas, I always smile & immediately think of t's, beanies and magnets.
    Sunnygirl likes this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Ah, yes. When I think of Christmas, I always smile & immediately think of t's, beanies and magnets.
    And clear bags with vibrators in them. Absolutely essential to put the klassy into Christmas.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thread Information