Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

^ LeAnn overshares every damn thing but other musicians/celebrities have discussed merchandising and say the similar things about choosing fabrics and "designing."

ETA:
    What's the deal with LeAnn and Warner Brothers Records, everything on leannrimesofficial's youtube account has their logo on it? Actually not everything, but several of the videos of her "real" songs have the logo on the thumbnails.
    Last edited by dougie; October 23rd, 2014 at 06:02 PM.

It looks like Warner Bros signed some sort of distribution deal with Mike Curb/Curb Records this summer. Leann was kind of a dumb dumb for not staying with Curb. Her career isn't exactly flourishing now that she is so "free" to create her own music and creative decisions.

Can't post this from my phone so here's a link. Warner Music Group and Mike Curb Expand Relationship -- re> NEW YORK, July 23 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ --
    dougie and RealisticPerson like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    ^ LeAnn overshares every damn thing but other musicians/celebrities have discussed merchandising and say the similar things about choosing fabrics and "designing."

ETA:
    What's the deal with LeAnn and Warner Brothers Records, everything on leannrimesofficial's youtube account has their logo on it? Actually not everything, but several of the videos of her "real" songs have the logo on the thumbnails.
    I don't know that it is different...the humor to me lies in her constant over-hyping of things only to deliver something pretty budget or mediocre.

That's odd. Is WB connected to Capitol at all? Isn't Capitol where she rented studio space for all those Spitfire recording sessions/videos?

edit: NM. Annie has correct answer for ya.

Bronze Member

I was so sure she was planning on using the same thin, see through fabric with a giant LR in the same font and style as Brandi's FU hoodies and tees. The way she went on and on about the meetings and planning, it screamed another SWF episode. And if anything would have stopped the twitter blackout, that would have done it. Wonder if it's getting to her.

There has to be more. She can't have a store with just three hats and two t-shirts. Maybe all her thin, see through Brandi SWFs are coming. And her plastic purses. That's what I'm waiting for.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    There has to be more. She can't have a store with just three hats and two t-shirts. Maybe all her thin, see through Brandi SWFs are coming. And her plastic purses. That's what I'm waiting for. Can't wait.
    You forgot about the fridge magnet! She's also twattering on about how there is SO MUCH MORE to come, including onesie footie pyjamas like her family all wear! It's The Cibrian Family Christmas tradition!

Oh ya, and hoodies, of course. Brandi's line was basically 3 things, including T-shirts and hoodies. At least she had a theme with the FU, unlike Leann who is just reselling dollar store garbage at over double the cost she is spending. Because she LovEs her fans.

Silver Member

That merchandise she is selling, is what she's been going on and on about "creative meetings" and "so excited" and "designing fashions" was all about?

I never thought I'd say this but if she put the kind of effort into the merchandise like she does, let's say, a Halloween party, or a birthday party, or Xmas invitations, she wouldn't have those sad schmatas to show for all that "werq".

Wtf has has she been doing?
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    "Do you know the best thing about banging your head against the wall? It feels so good when you finally stop." --Dad

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    There has to be more.
    More you say???? How 'bout expanding the "knitted" items by adding these folksy items to the web store to market to the inbred clientele?

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

^^That is so fucking creepy. Jeezus.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Is what LeAnn doing any different than what other singers do who sell merchandise that's linked to a tour and/or album?
    I just checked out Taylor Swift's website, and she's selling a winter hat for the same price, but her name is embroidered as clear as day into it. And it's a cute purple. Leann's hats are so generic and ugly and she sews on a tiny label and you can't even see what the label says, it looks like half a swastika! And if it comes off, you're left with just a crappy hat.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

God, I hate it when you bitches make me defend this twat.

Pandering her wares online to her sad-ass, pathetic fans does NOT make her SWF'ing Brandi, at least in this case.

It simply makes her like every other so-called celeb with an overblown ego who thinks people want to buy lame, low-quality shit with her stupid name slapped on it.
    Last edited by firebrat1229; October 24th, 2014 at 02:46 AM.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    AND for the record, I prefer Bitchy Spice.
    I guess that Cunty Spice was already taken?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^^ That's real?? She's really selling that?????

This post has not been proofread

Yep its real.
    https://www.leannrimesworld.com/store

The shirt is right. Its just the description that is spelled wrong. Pretty average effort there
    SoCalMarie likes this.

Thread Information