Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Two questions I have for her while looking at her store:

1. Artwork? Is she creating/selling her own artwork? Is she selling her fan's artwork? I'm confused.
    2. Why would one have an option to search for "sold out" items - if you can't purchase the sold out item anyway?

What you pointed out is what is so pathetic about her "web store" that took nearly a year to build (LOL). She is using a fulfillment-type company that offers a variety of services. Web design, ticketing, merch sales (and back end fulfillment which entails production out-sourcing and shipping), etc. Services range from turn key (cheap) to fully customized ($$$). She clearly chose the cheap version which includes a generic interface (hence the categories that aren't applicable to her). The reason her fug shirts and beanies are "pre-sale" is because the way a company like that works is they aggregate demand, then produce and ship after that, and they keep X% depending on volume. For a big star, a company like that will produce the merch upfront, as they are assured a good ROI. For a F-lister who doesn't sell like LeAnn, they won't make that investment. That is why the shirts you see on her site are mock-ups, not actual samples.
    Last edited by PiperBelle; October 22nd, 2014 at 08:27 PM. Reason: spelling :)

Bronze Member

Makes sense! I stick to what I know (the maggot that is Ed Cibrian and his nutso benefactor). As far as board politics . . . not my scene, so I happily bow out!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I'm just gonna assume you're trolling, because if you were observant, you'd know all threads over 5 pages here eventually turn to vodka, crisco and buttsecks. Oh and cilantro. This thread is actually an anomaly, a modern-day GR miracle and a general thorn in many posters' sides, so I'll thank you to count your Leann-hating blessings on this one because no one gives a rats ass what you're tired of.
    Would someone mind messaging me when the vodka and butt secks returns?! I don't want to miss THAT!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    LeAnn Rimes: Eddie Cibrian and I 'would never do a reality show' - Pop2it - Zap2it

LeAnn Rimes: Eddie Cibrian and I 'would never do a reality show' By Sophie Schillaci

March 9, 2011 8:33 PM ET

Good news for non-fans of LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian.

After reports surfaced of a "Newlywed" based reality-show as a "nearly done" deal, Rimes is firing back with her familiar disdain for the genre.

"I don't know how many times I have to say Eddie and I would never do a reality show about our lives," the singer tweeted. Her rep adds that the report is "absolutely untrue.

"There has never been, nor are there, any plans for LeAnn and Eddie to do a reality show," the rep tells People.

We think it's probably definitely for the best, even though Cibrian's ex-wife was (kind of) a fan of the idea.

"I hope they do a show. He needs a job," Brandi Gianville quipped of the rumors.
    What tangled webs we weave . . .

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post

And if there are any crazy Leann haters here I think it's better that they stick to this thread and don't infect the rest of the board.
    leabola must be kept under quarantine.
    SHELLEE, Mel1973, Annika and 3 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by PiperBelle View Post
    What you pointed out is what is so pathetic about her "web store" that took nearly a year to build (LOL).
    Here's another thing to add to that list: when you click on the black 'scenic' t-shirt, the copy has her as Leanna Rimes. hahahaha.

I think she full on got inspired by Taylor. Besides the year thing, the presets and tones her photographer used on the main photos, and the polaroid-shirt idea, is very similar to the branding and look that Taylor is doing for this new 1989 album. This chick just copies everyone! No original ideas in that head of hers.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

I went to her website. Lol'd at the tour dates page and the pic she chose . No tour dates in November? Must be nice having a whole month off, if that is the case.

https://www.leannrimesworld.com/tour

Quick!! Someone tell Lee her right tit is about to make a run for it.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Two questions I have for her while looking at her store:

1. Artwork? Is she creating/selling her own artwork? Is she selling her fan's artwork? I'm confused.
    2. Why would one have an option to search for "sold out" items - if you can't purchase the sold out item anyway?

THIS is what she's selling on her STORE? You gotta be kidding. Sort of like a little kid who grabs his brother's jacket and socks to sell at his lemonade stand to see if he can make some extra money. So sad.
    CL** and Annika like this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    THIS is what she's selling on her STORE? You gotta be kidding. Sort of like a little kid who grabs his brother's jacket and socks to sell at his lemonade stand to see if he can make some extra money. So sad.
    I would LOVE that Leann Rimes 1982 tee!!! If it didn't have Leann Rimes. Or 1982. And came in a v neck. From J crew.

Is this the BEST she's got? What is up with her fiddling with her hair in that awkward pic on the black tee. What is the relevance of the scene beneath that pic of the desert or whatever the fuck?

Also I'm pretty sure my gas station sells those same hates for 4.99

Alll those people on her payroll and no one could tell her that shit sucks? lolz

Quote Originally Posted by skinnypresident View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure my gas station sells those same hates for 4.99
    Yes. I've also seen these hats at Dollar Tree.

Dollar Tree, where everything is only a dollar! I believe any of her merch could easily find a home there.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

hmmm my gas station gives away free hate...
    PecanPie, mostroop and Annika like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyKatniss View Post
    I went to her website. Lol'd at the tour dates page and the pic she chose . No tour dates in November? Must be nice having a whole month off, if that is the case.

https://www.leannrimesworld.com/tour
    JFC, what the hell is up with her deformed sternum? And why is she always looking INTO the sun? No good for an already squinty eyed gal.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I'm just gonna assume you're trolling, because if you were observant, you'd know all threads over 5 pages here eventually turn to vodka, crisco and buttsecks. Oh and cilantro. This thread is actually an anomaly, a modern-day GR miracle and a general thorn in many posters' sides, so I'll thank you to count your Leann-hating blessings on this one because no one gives a rats ass what you're tired of.
    Wow, you're angry spice! I was being tongue in cheek. I've been reading this board for maybe three years? I know topics vary and I enjoy it when they do. This is one of the best gossip sites online, or else I wouldn't make this one of my go to entertainment places. I can't help it I'm an underdog defender. It's in my nature. It's pretty obvious that this Shiloh person has some deep mental problems. If I were going to play armchair psychologist, I would go so far as to assume she's been abused in early childhood, has low self esteem and looks for approval anywhere she can get it, even from online strangers. When she gets made into a joke, my heart goes out to her, that is all. I will not respond anymore on it.

I'm sure Shiloh appreciates your support, especially the parts where you call her mentally ill and suggest she was abused in childhood. That is the best example I have ever seen of defending an underdog.
    Mel1973, BoogsBun, CL** and 17 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information