Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Oh come on. I had expected better than that lame response. You just lost, Godurugly.
    I'm not trying to win anything. I just feel bad for the poor girl. But please, carry on.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    Ok, now will everyone just stop...

I have to go pick my kid up from tutoring, and don't want to miss anything. You all know this shit will grow 3 pages more, in the 30 minutes I'm gone.

Well, you called that.

Okay now people. I got all excited when I saw how many more pages this thread had. I thought that she had finally done something else really crazy. Nope, just the normal, in-fighting that occurs every 150 pages or so.
    CL**, PiperBelle, Annika and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Having said that, Shiloh has taken her lumps pretty well.

Having said THAT, I'd like to point out that Leann is a bore.
    I give her big props for being smart enough to shut-up and ignore the "fun". Too bad for Leann she can't do the same, but it's always a good thing for us when she can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Godurugly View Post
    Not at all, but I'm tired of this thread turning into the Shiloh thread when people find a reason to stick their self righteous claws into her. This is the Leann and Eddie bashing thread, so y'all get back to doing that.
    I'm just gonna assume you're trolling, because if you were observant, you'd know all threads over 5 pages here eventually turn to vodka, crisco and buttsecks. Oh and cilantro. This thread is actually an anomaly, a modern-day GR miracle and a general thorn in many posters' sides, so I'll thank you to count your Leann-hating blessings on this one because no one gives a rats ass what you're tired of.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Okay now people. I got all excited when I saw how many more pages this thread had. I thought that she had finally done something else really crazy. Nope, just the normal, in-fighting that occurs every 150 pages or so.

Seriously- BORING too. FFS she made another ELFIE video with so much GIF potenitial. I have ZERO skillz with photoshop and shit but man there's a frame in that ELFIE video that has given me night"mares"like this

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Dorahacky View Post
    Hey, I resemble this remark.
    I thought of you when I posted and figured you approve.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Shellee is now your official spokesperson. We should all have one.
    Damn straight.
    witchcurlgirl and Dorahacky like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    More like SWFing/copying Taylor Swift.
    You're so right! I can't decide if:

1) She thought she could explain it away or "joke like a smartass" about the Taylor SWF'ing as she does when her imitation of Brandi is documented (she HAS been tweeting for nearly a year about great new merch and website, so wouldn't surprise me to see a passive aggressive comment about Taylor *actually* copying her);

or

2) She realizes that literally most of her current relevance is due to those of us either fascinated by her blatant lies/craziness or Brandi fans appalled at her Brandi obsession and therefor she figured she'd shoot for the moon (and more attention) by SWFing one of the biggest stars around right now (all the while getting to point out she was here before Taylor).

Either way, it's easy to see that cash is getting tighter and she's hoofing' it however she can.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    And there it is.

If their father didn't want them there he could have her take them down. He doesn't, so clearly he doesn't have a problem with it.

Now someone can rationalize why Eddie doesn't support it, but allows it to continue
    Because Ed DGAF about much else beyond not having to work and getting his low-level revenge on Brandi. Pretty simple.
    Last edited by Tati; November 2nd, 2014 at 08:29 AM.

Two questions I have for her while looking at her store:

1. Artwork? Is she creating/selling her own artwork? Is she selling her fan's artwork? I'm confused.
    2. Why would one have an option to search for "sold out" items - if you can't purchase the sold out item anyway?

Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Sold out, lol. As if.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I'm tired of crazy Leann haters coming to this board solely to post in this thread. It shows an incredible lack of depth. Leann is an odd looking woman, who has failed to grow emotionally in about 16 years, but her haters are not much different.
    Yikes! I enjoy this clever thread, and everyone in it, regardless of their opinion on the sideshow that is Falkor/K-fEd/Brandi. It's a simple diversion from time to time. I'd hope that those of us who enjoy it, yet don't have the spare time to enjoy ALL of GR, wouldn't be labeled as lacking depth. I'd actually venture to say that's not the case. I think it's awesome that the regulars/frequent posters have formed a tight-knit community. But hopefully those of us who can only pop by for our favorite threads are welcome, too

Personally I have no problem with people coming here for whatever reason they want. Hell, for about the first 6 months I only checked in once a day for the Mr Moviemaker/Mr Moviestar thread. If the rest of the board doesn't interest you, fine, there's plenty of entertainment right here. But I don't like noobs (not you PiperBelle) telling other posters how they should act.

And if there are any crazy Leann haters here I think it's better that they stick to this thread and don't infect the rest of the board. My humble opinion of course.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

As long as you don't do anything too stupid, like showing your ass at the drop of a dime, you'll be fine.

Oh yeah: As a wise broad once said, always do due diligence and google before you swallow.

Quote Originally Posted by Godurugly View Post
    I'm not trying to win anything. I just feel bad for the poor girl. But please, carry on.
    Do not feel bad for her. She is a bad ass bitch who will destroy your world.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Clarification - I have no issue with people posting only in this thread if that is their only interest. Sadly many of those people come here, and many other boards, for the sole purpose of tracking Leann so they can comment on her in every possible location. They should probably refrain from starting trouble and telling other members how they should post when they have not taken the time to venture beyond this thread and get a feel for the board.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Bronze Member

Thanks for stating it how I wanted it said. Like this thread and the wit not interested in the others. If I lack depth shoot me now
    PiperBelle and Zooyork like this.

OK now that we've sorted that out, when do we start talking about cheese?
    firebrat1229 and CL** like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Thread Information