Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

  1. #40381
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Effie was especially hilarious in that thread. Can she not speak for herself? Or are you her paid mouthpiece?
    Not at all, but I'm tired of this thread turning into the Shiloh thread when people find a reason to stick their self righteous claws into her. This is the Leann and Eddie bashing thread, so y'all get back to doing that.
    Gossiplover and Zooyork like this.

  2. #40382
    Elite Member faithanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    On the Hellmouth
    Posts
    13,963

    Default

    Well I'm tired of people thinking they're the board police and telling us how to behave. If anyone breaks the rules, report them.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."



  3. #40383
    Elite Member crayzeehappee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In the fog
    Posts
    2,090

    Default

    This thread has never been the Shiloh thread. What are you talking about?
    witchcurlgirl and chartreuse like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

  4. #40384
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godurugly View Post
    Not at all, but I'm tired of this thread turning into the Shiloh thread when people find a reason to stick their self righteous claws into her. This is the Leann and Eddie bashing thread, so y'all get back to doing that.
    People like you crack me up with this 'we only want one opinion in this thread'. Take a look around this place, we have all different opinions in our threads, and it's encouraged. So fuck that 'dissent will not be tolerated' bullshit.
    chartreuse, Mel1973 and Kittylady like this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  5. #40385
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,800

    Default

    I haven't bashed anybody but the subject of the thread but I really don't like being told what to do
    firebrat1229 likes this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

  6. #40386
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godurugly View Post
    Not at all, but I'm tired of this thread turning into the Shiloh thread when people find a reason to stick their self righteous claws into her. This is the Leann and Eddie bashing thread, so y'all get back to doing that.
    I'm tired of crazy Leann haters coming to this board solely to post in this thread. It shows an incredible lack of depth. Leann is an odd looking woman, who has failed to grow emotionally in about 16 years, but her haters are not much different.
    Butterfly, Bombshell and Mel1973 like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  7. #40387
    Silver Member blah_blah_blah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    I.Y.A
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Wow this thread hasn't seen this much action since Leann got married.

    To the users that have been here since the dawn of time - love your wit, your sense of humour and screw the haters.
    To the users that are just joining up - learn to adapt. Don't take everything to heart. Stop moaning.
    Bombshell and Kittylady like this.


    This post has not been proofread


  8. #40388
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    People like you crack me up with this 'we only want one opinion in this thread'. Take a look around this place, we have all different opinions in our threads, and it's encouraged. So fuck that 'dissent will not be tolerated' bullshit.
    I'll be glad to, if you'll fuck that whatever shit you're pulling bullshit.
    Gossiplover likes this.

  9. #40389
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,383

    Default

    Oh come on. I had expected better than that lame response. You just lost, Godurugly.
    Brookie, Mel1973 and Kittylady like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  10. #40390
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,546

    Default

    Ok, now will everyone just stop...



    I have to go pick my kid up from tutoring, and don't want to miss anything. You all know this shit will grow 3 pages more, in the 30 minutes I'm gone.

  11. #40391
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godurugly View Post
    I'll be glad to, if you'll fuck that whatever shit you're pulling bullshit.
    Speaking of bullshit, a quick glance at your posting history shows that 50% of your limited posting has been to argue and stir the pot, all within this thread. That tells me all I need to know.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  12. #40392
    Elite Member panic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,734

    Default

    Oh mother of God, no!!!! Not the hamma time video!

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Leann is an odd looking woman, who has failed to grow emotionally in about 16 years, but her haters are not much different.
    haha

  13. #40393
    Elite Member Annika's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,915

    Default

    i'm rather neutral to shiloh, and commend her for removing her selfies.

    i would like to say though, that posting pictures of yourself in a bra on a forum, especially when you are new, that's leaning a bit into the 'give me attention' type of personality, aka 'attention whore'. it doesn't really impress people (except for horny men, which is not this board's demographic, we don't need to see your flesh). i'm all for freedom of avatar picture speech and it's not a rule that you can't 'show off', but it is a bit desperate and annoying after a while. kinda like 'oh, a new picture of her in her bra', /roll my eyes.

    there was another lady on here that had a selfie avatar, and she was really attractive, i remember commenting on it. but it was very tasteful. i don't think it's because people are 'jealous'. i think it's because people sense the need for attention and combine that with the original thread, well, it's just DIStasteful.

    i have no personal issues with shiloh. i enjoy her commentary, i just feel a bit bad that she's not secure enough with herself and felt the need to try to impress us with her tits instead of wits.

  14. #40394
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    i'm rather neutral to shiloh, and commend her for removing her selfies.

    i would like to say though, that posting pictures of yourself in a bra on a forum, especially when you are new, that's leaning a bit into the 'give me attention' type of personality, aka 'attention whore'. it doesn't really impress people (except for horny men, which is not this board's demographic, we don't need to see your flesh). i'm all for freedom of avatar picture speech and it's not a rule that you can't 'show off', but it is a bit desperate and annoying after a while. kinda like 'oh, a new picture of her in her bra', /roll my eyes.

    there was another lady on here that had a selfie avatar, and she was really attractive, i remember commenting on it. but it was very tasteful. i don't think it's because people are 'jealous'. i think it's because people sense the need for attention and combine that with the original thread, well, it's just DIStasteful.

    i have no personal issues with shiloh. i enjoy her commentary, i just feel a bit bad that she's not secure enough with herself and felt the need to try to impress us with her tits instead of wits.
    Brava, well said
    Brookie and Annika like this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

  15. #40395
    Elite Member CornFlakegrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hanging with the raisin girls
    Posts
    14,942

    Default

    Leave Shiloh A LONE.

    (It's an inside joke but it's ok because I am silver member of the BFJ brigade. Hoping someday to be promoted to Gold and then, full on Cunthood!)

    Word of advice: Don't come attention whoring to a site dedicated to eviscerating professional attention whores. Amateurs don't stand a chance.

    Having said that, Shiloh has taken her lumps pretty well.

    Having said THAT, I'd like to point out that Leann is a bore.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: September 21st, 2011, 02:24 PM
  2. Replies: 80
    Last Post: August 14th, 2009, 08:42 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: July 7th, 2009, 11:23 AM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: June 1st, 2009, 11:10 AM
  5. LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian busted on another date
    By FierceKiten in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2009, 07:41 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •