Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Elite Member

Her birth year is 1982. And she's commemorating it on a shirt. hahahaha. crazy narcissist.

See also:

LeAnn Rimes admits she let Brandi Glanville drama overshadow her music

Use your key for the next articleNext: Matt Lauer's divorce papers fuel mad viewers: Is he most hated newsman in USA?

October 21, 20147:59 PM MST

LeAnn Rimes performs at Inspire Nashville 2: A Celebration for Possibilities, Inc. at Marathon Music Works on October 14, 2014 in Nashville, Tennessee.
    Photo by Terry Wyatt
    LeAnn Rimes is trying to put the focus back on her music rather than her personal life. On Tuesday, October 21, LeAnn proudly tweeted about herbrand new website, a website that puts her singing career front and center. "Here's to a great new beginning," she wrote.
    LeAnn is hoping that her "new beginning" includes a lot more song hits and a lot less tabloid stories. Just a few days prior, she did an interview with Huffington Post UK in which she admitted that she had let her personal drama overshadow her music.
    She said that her life has "been just one giant soap opera," one that sells a lot of magazines. While she didn't specifically name anyone in particular, it's clear that she's referencing all the stories that have been written about her marriage to Eddie Cibrian and her relationship with Eddie's ex-wife, "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Brandi Glanville.
    Eddie was married to Brandi, with whom he has two sons, when he started a relationship with LeAnn. LeAnn herself married at the time, to Dean Sheremet. After Brandi Glanville shot to fame as a Beverly Hills housewife, LeAnn faced even more scrutiny and criticism over cheating with a married man.
    LeAnn said that her "music has been overshadowed." "I don’t want it to be like that, and I can change it, but I have to create music to do it," she added. Her latest musical output includes a greatest hits dance remix album and a Christmas album.
    Does LeAnn Rimes' re-focus on her music mean the end of "LeAnn & Eddie," her reality TV show with husband Eddie Cibrian? LeAnn said that she and Eddie did the show in order to prove misconceptions that others have of them wrong, including showing that she's a "NOT a pill-popping queen." So now that they've done one season, they may not feel the need to do another. Of course, with ratings for their show not so great, they may not even have the choice to do a second season.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Her birth year is 1982. And she's commemorating it on a shirt. hahahaha. crazy narcissist.
    More like SWFing/copying Taylor Swift.
    CL**, JWL and WeWeLies like this.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    why does her professional website require photos of mason and jake? most musicians use their official website as purely a business thing, for their music and merchandise. i can't think of too many musicians who put photos of their families on their websites. that's what twitter or social media are for. let alone they aren't even HER kids.
    mary j blige has recipes on hers. does she suck too?

Home - Mary J Blige

patti smith has her dogs:

pattismith.net: dogs

and taylor has her family (makes sense given her wholesome image):

Home : Taylor Swift#!

and keith has one of his daughters:

Photos | KeithRichards.com

*waits for bullshit rationalization about why its OK for those musicians*
    Mel1973 likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    More like SWFing/copying Taylor Swift.

Oh, ok. That makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    mary j blige has recipes on hers. does she suck too?

Home - Mary J Blige

patti smith has her dogs:

pattismith.net: dogs

and taylor has her family (makes sense given her wholesome image):

Home : Taylor Swift#!

and keith has one of his daughters:

Photos | KeithRichards.com
    I don't agree with Shiloh that other musicians do leave off the personal stuff, but in this case, I think it's not cool.
    My rationalization is it's THEIR dogs. THEIR kids. That's not the case for Leann and both of their actual parents aren't supportive of it. But we know Leann's famous line: if someone tells me no, I will do it more. Such a bitch.
    JWL, CommonTaleOfWoe and Butterfly like this.

And there it is.

If their father didn't want them there he could have her take them down. He doesn't, so clearly he doesn't have a problem with it.

Now someone can rationalize why Eddie doesn't support it, but allows it to continue
    CL**, czb, Mel1973 and 1 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    And there it is.

If their father didn't want them there he could have her take them down. He doesn't, so clearly he doesn't have a problem with it.

Now someone can rationalize why Eddie doesn't support it, but allows it to continue
    You are a witty bitch. I like you.
    witchcurlgirl and Mel1973 like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    And there it is.

You're easily amused.
    But seriously, I would respect more if someone just came out and said fuck this and fuck you. I'm doing what I want. We don't care about your feelings or care about you as their mother.
    Rather than the person who does that with their actions, but then repeats ad nauseum everywhere they can how they try to get along, how they don't push buttons, how they don't do anything wrong, all the not getting along is the other woman's fault, and just oh my goodness, have no idea why the mother has issues with them. I would still think she was a bitch but at least she'd be speaking truthfully for once.

Eddie does support it, doesn't he? He seems to support all the trashing. I think the original statement of wanting to protect the kids, that everyone remembers him saying, had nothing to do with protecting the kids....he just didn't want Brandi to have any chance to be seen as a mother to them on her show. I mean, she had those pics behind a paywall before and included them as perks for paying to be a member of her site. Obviously he's cool with her using them.

JWL

I would say it is okay because they are their kids, dogs, etc. Those kids are not hers. I'm a step-parent, and you don't do that kind of shit. It's not easy even in the best of situations to have a blended family and to use kids that are not yours, especially after having been asked by their real mom not to post their pictures on the Internet, for a promotional website is bullshit.

And I believe eddie probably encourages it because anything that will hurt his ex is okay with him. He's the worst of all because those are his kids, and he just doesn't give a shit.

I'll just say that I REALLY want some damn cheetos now ffs.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Even if it is OK with Ed, I still wonder why Leann in wants to put somebody else's kids on her professional site. The only reason I can think of is she's bitch who will use kids to get her pot stirring kicks. She says she wants to stop letting the drama overshadow her music, but exploiting the boys proves that's bs.
    JWL, Butterfly, rollo and 1 others like this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

This thread is the only thing keeping Leann Rimes even remotely relevant. Though I must be honest, the comments make for good toilet reading.

I love how LeAnn is all of a sudden is all about "bohemian-like, I'm a deep-17-year-old-with-a-tumblr" style.

Sorry sweetheart, I still wouldn't pay a dime for a badly designed shirts with LeAnn's name on it, or lackluster beanies.

#storefail

ETA: I hope what she means by "pre-sale" is "pre-order".... I can't imagine the price would rise for these already over-priced hum-drum items after the "pre-sale" is over.

JWL likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Her shit is pre-sale because she is not going to have a whole stock manufactured, I think she is actually smart enough to realize this shit will not sell beyond her 14 fantards who are already woe-is-me tweeting her about how they aren't going to be able to afford to buy much even thought it looks AWESOME and they want it SO bad. I don't see if a manufacturer is mentioned, I have a feeling Kiki will be gathering up the 10s of pre-sale orders and ordering a shipment from Cafe Press to save on shipping costs.

Am surprised though actually that she only charged $7 for her Christmas, Part 1 EP. I though for sure that iphone recorded piece of shit would be at least $10.
    Last edited by Annie B; October 21st, 2014 at 11:32 PM. Reason: So many fucking typos...blergh

Thread Information