Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    LeAnn is boring and predictable, predictable and boring, boring and predictable. The Daily Fail writes the same story with different pictures every week. Did they mention that her crotch is on display in those shorts? Those poor boys--the things they must see. Actually Eddie looks worse than LeAnn in these pictures. And what happened to the paps not being able to get shots of kids? Does that mean LeAnn and Eddie approved these being posted on the Daily Fail?
    I know we talked about this a ton when the law was put on the books...and I'm too lazy to go back and look to see what the consensus interpretation was, but, IIRC, the idea was that it just basically gave people a means to complain/a process for repercussions if paps were impeding people with their kids, yelling things at the kids, doing sneak attacks....that sort of thing. I don't think it meant that paps couldn't take photos of kids in general or that they wouldn't get published without parental permission.

Sites like Just Jared took a moral stance about it and said they would stop using paparazzi photos that had celeb's kids in them. These being in DM vs JJ has nothing to do with one site over the other getting permission. It's just JJ's new policy.

Showing the kids around the pumpkin patch, her crotch, her side boob
    SoCalMarie likes this.

Elite Member

I doubt that L could approve them, although she is their step mom, I don't believe she would qualify as a legal guardian. WonderDad E had to give approval. You know that they got paid from the paps though.

Elite Member

I think even DM blurs kids' faces, if the parents haven't given permission to have the kids photographed. I believe thats the rule in England. Maybe Eddie and Leann thought they could get away with it because it's a UK paper. Or maybe Brandi gets a cut. Who knows.

Bronze Member

Wowza. Don't know what's more horrifying here: her hideous puppet face, or his protruding, almost shelf-like ass.

RealisticPerson, JWL and Zooyork like this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes displays her sculpted legs in tiny denim shorts as she and her family enjoy lunch at LA burger joint | Daily Mail Online

She can afford the calories! LeAnn Rimes displays her sculpted legs in tiny denim shorts as she and her family enjoy lunch at LA burger joint
    By MailOnline Reporter
    Published: 01:23 EST, 20 October 2014 | Updated: 01:27 EST, 20 October 2014

She may have treated herself to a juicy burger on Sunday, as she and her family visited The Counter in Calabasas.

But LeAnn Rimes proved she could certainly afford to indulge in a calorific meal.

The 32-year-old singer displayed her lean legs in a pair of distressed denim shorts as she, her husband Eddie Cibrian, and their kids Mason, 11, and Jake, six, sauntered through the parking lot.

Burger babe: LeAnn Rimes displayed her sculpted legs in distressed denim shorts as she and her family dined at The Counter in Calabasas, California on Sunday

The country crooner paired her Daisy Dukes with a lightweight floral blouse and black Western-style booties.

LeAnn appeared all dolled up, with her blonde locks flowing down in loose waves as she sported cat-eye sunglasses.

The blonde beauty was certainly more dressed up than her significant other, 41, who looked casual in a UCLA shirt, jeans, and trainers.

Dolled up: LeAnn paired her shorts with a sheer floral blouse and black booties

The pair reportedly arrived in separate cars but were nevertheless united for their lunch.

On Saturday, the foursome was spotted a the pumpkin patch in Los Angeles.

Meanwhile, LeAnn’s reality show with her husband, LeAnn And Eddie, aired its season finale at the beginning of September.

‘My husband and I wanted to have fun and work together, and show a side to us that, behind the headlines, has never been told,’ she told HuffPostUK.

Boys will be boys: Mason and Jake appeared silly as they stood near the cars in the parking lot

‘We’re both smart arses, there’s a lot of humour between us, so we wanted to show that and have some fun.

‘It would give us a chance to take our lives back. And I think it did change perceptions. It turns out I’m NOT a pill-popping queen, sorry to let everyone down.’

Now LeAnn gets to turn her attention to other projects.

‘For me, it’s about getting back to music,’ she said. ‘A new path, which I’m going to have to work out, but that’s exciting.’

Dressed down: Eddie was far more casual than his wife, wearing a UCLA shirt and jeans

Read more:

LeAnn Rimes displays her sculpted legs in tiny denim shorts as she and her family enjoy lunch at LA burger joint | Daily Mail Online

eddie just doesn't give a shit anymore does he? no more pix of them lovingly all over each other. he's getting fatter and fatter. she's still got her phone in her hand. high-larious.

wtf daily mail? quit talking about her fricking legs. and speaking of daily mail, isn't that a british rag? why do they feature leann so much when she's american? is that the only publication she can afford to bribe with her toned pins pictures?

Gold Member

One positive about those ratty extentions-no more bun of doom!
    JWL likes this.

Elite Member

Why is Leann unable to find a pair of pants/shorts that fit in the crotch.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Elite Member

At least she washed her hair and changed her blouse. Same funky shorts and boots from the day before though.
    If you're going to call the paps on a daily basis, you need to work on your wardrobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Not sure about Cali, but here in the Midwest US, there are orchards and open-air markets which operate during the spring, summer and fall. Spring and summer they would sell local produce and have a big annual flower season, as well as strawberry/blueberry etc season. In the fall, pumpkins and gourds are big outdoor decorations, as are mums. They might sell live Christmas trees through December and then close down for the winter. That's when we have to pay big money for produce at the grocery stores, shipped in from warmer climates.
    ^ This - around here, pumpkin patches are likely to just be part of a regular hobby farm, generally one that's a bit more public-facing than a basic family farm. So they might offer hay rides throughout the year/sleigh rides in the winter, corn mazes, petting zoos, and host all manner of events for kids, as well as growing and selling their own produce, eggs, pies, preserves, or what have you. One nearby is offering zombie paintball...
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    eddie just doesn't give a shit anymore does he? no more pix of them lovingly all over each other. he's getting fatter and fatter. she's still got her phone in her hand. high-larious.

wtf daily mail? quit talking about her fricking legs. and speaking of daily mail, isn't that a british rag? why do they feature leann so much when she's american? is that the only publication she can afford to bribe with her toned pins pictures?

LeAnn is click bait and brings in revenue for them like that. People love to comment on what an inappropriate skank she is and others love to sit back with a coffee and read the comments.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Tati View Post
    ^ This - around here, pumpkin patches are likely to just be part of a regular hobby farm, generally one that's a bit more public-facing than a basic family farm. So they might offer hay rides throughout the year/sleigh rides in the winter, corn mazes, petting zoos, and host all manner of events for kids, as well as growing and selling their own produce, eggs, pies, preserves, or what have you. One nearby is offering zombie paintball...
    here, some are part of a regular market, and others are just seasonal. it might be located at a place that sells swingsets and they just put out tons of pumpkins pre-halloween. land is pretty tight here, so it makes sense that places try to pull in extra revenue with seasonal things like pumpkin patches or xmas trees when they can.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

The country crooner paired her Daisy Dukes with a lightweight floral blouse and black Western-style booties.

LeAnn appeared all dolled up, with her blonde locks flowing down in loose waves as she sported cat-eye sunglasses.

The blonde beauty was certainly more dressed up than her significant other, 41, who looked casual in a UCLA shirt, jeans, and trainers.

Dolled up: LeAnn paired her shorts with a sheer floral blouse and black booties

Meanwhile, LeAnn’s reality show with her husband, LeAnn And Eddie, aired its season finale at the beginning of September.
    ‘My husband and I wanted to have fun and work together, and show a side to us that, behind the headlines, has never been told,’ she told HuffPostUK.

‘It would give us a chance to take our lives back. And I think it did change perceptions. It turns out I’m NOT a pill-popping queen, sorry to let everyone down.’
    First, dolled up?

Second, "I'm not the pill-popping queen"... Really? Does she really think that just because she didn't pop pills, drink, or get caught tracking her husband's every move, or fight with him on camera, that the public would really think that none of that stuff actually happens in her daily life?

She is Lindsay Lohan delusional.
    RealisticPerson and JWL like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Silver Member

Eddie looks like complete shit. He wouldn't stand out in a Walmart. Neither of them would.

Thread Information