Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    ^^ IKR. And leggy? No, Leann is not leggy. She looks better than when she was stick thin, but she has legs like trunks.
    I know. Isn't the word leggy used to describe someone who has, or appears to have long legs? There's nothing wrong with LeAnn's legs, but I wouldn't call her 'leggy'. It seems like every article about her describes her legs in glowing terms for some reason.
    RealisticPerson and WeWeLies like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    I know. Isn't the word leggy used to describe someone who has, or appears to have long legs? There's nothing wrong with LeAnn's legs, but I wouldn't call her 'leggy'. It seems like every article about her describes her legs in glowing terms for some reason.
    You mean someone like Brandi might be called leggy?
    RealisticPerson, Zooyork and JWL like this.

Elite Member

I find it strange the pumpkin patch has people use shopping carts on dirt and straw rather than wheelbarrows.
    Zooyork likes this.

Bronze Member

I find everything about her strange....(including two carts full of pumpkins)....

but her strange is now just boringly odd. I think her pink wig will come in just slight subtle cotton candy highlights scattered randomly here and there.

The girl can't even Pink Wig correctly

She's such a cunt. B has been at the hospital bedside with her ailing dad this past week so this twat uses the boys for her set-up family outing at the pumpkin patch just to get some PR. Not only that she's prancing round in more fug sweaty ankle boots. I love how she got busted on twitter for doing this. She's so pathetic and her husband is so fucking lazy and uesless.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Maybe I'm an old prude, but I think it's disgusting and inappropriate that she dresses like that in front of the boys. If I can see her sideboob in the picture, I can only imagine what they catch glimpses of through the big ol' armholes on that shirt. That oldest boy is 11 for crying out loud, puberty is just around the corner.

And yes, I realize their mother has made some questionable clothing choices, but that's their mom. This is their STEPmom, different story.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Being from outside the US your fixation with pumpkins is amusing and odd. What I want to know is, what does the pumpkin patch do the other 11 months of the year? Is it like a pop-up patch that only springs into action around Halloween?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Being from outside the US your fixation with pumpkins is amusing and odd. What I want to know is, what does the pumpkin patch do the other 11 months of the year? Is it like a pop-up patch that only springs into action around Halloween?
    Not sure about Cali, but here in the Midwest US, there are orchards and open-air markets which operate during the spring, summer and fall. Spring and summer they would sell local produce and have a big annual flower season, as well as strawberry/blueberry etc season. In the fall, pumpkins and gourds are big outdoor decorations, as are mums. They might sell live Christmas trees through December and then close down for the winter. That's when we have to pay big money for produce at the grocery stores, shipped in from warmer climates.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

gourds and mums? Speak English damn you!
    mostroop likes this.

Chrysanthemums and squash.
    mostroop likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

haha, thanks wcg.

Oh and I forgot to mention apples, I assume that term is universal among the english speaking.

LOL chrysanthemums are a mother's day thing here (mums, geddit!) because they bloom in May (late autumn). Those crazy hemispheres!

Apples and gourds sounds like some obscure cockney rhyming slang for cords or boards or something.
    BuffyKatniss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Yes, at least that's how I look at them too since we don't have them here either.
    BTW, Jimmy got our pumpkin last week at the Winn Dixie.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

LeAnn is boring and predictable, predictable and boring, boring and predictable. The Daily Fail writes the same story with different pictures every week. Did they mention that her crotch is on display in those shorts? Those poor boys--the things they must see. Actually Eddie looks worse than LeAnn in these pictures. And what happened to the paps not being able to get shots of kids? Does that mean LeAnn and Eddie approved these being posted on the Daily Fail?
    rollo and lindsaywhit like this.

This thread has gotten boring and predictable.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thread Information