Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Every time I see old pics of her I have the same reaction: what the HELL did she do to her face to ruin it like that??!?

Man, it feels like she went from mildly cute l'il pork chop to Joker-faced gargoyle in sixty seconds flat.
    Sunnygirl, firebrat1229 and Trixie like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

I was waiting in line at the grocery store last night and glanced at the rack of tabloids. Star mag had a current photo of long-haired Bruce Jenner, with a headline like "Bruce comes out as a woman." He looks quite feminine in the photo. My first thought was that he is prettier than Leann!
    Raff and Gossiplover like this.

It's not very hard to look better than LeAnn Rimes.
    Zooyork, firebrat1229 and JWL like this.
    Piss off!

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2014

Blind Items Revealed

May 26, 2014

This B list entertainer (singer) is trying to get people to think she is pregnant, but that just isn't going to happen unless her actor husband goes in for a little procedure.

LeAnn Rimes/Eddie Cibrian

Elite Member

Ain't even trying to act upset paps "caught" them at the pumpkin patch with the kids. LOL.
    She's probably been up all morning hitting refresh looking for those posed pics.

CelebrityStyleGuide ‏@CelebStyleGuide 27m27 minutes ago
    @leannrimes LOVE the necklace you wore to the pumpkin patch!!! #SoChic #GreatOutfit #Fall

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 25m25 minutes ago
    @CelebStyleGuide where are you seeing those pics??

CelebrityStyleGuide ‏@CelebStyleGuide 24m24 minutes ago
    @leannrimes EXCLUSIVE on AKM-GSI.

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 16m16 minutes ago
    @CelebStyleGuide ahhhhh gotcha! Well, Thx!

CelebrityStyleGuide ‏@CelebStyleGuide 15m15 minutes ago
    @leannrimes chan luu necklace?? Bummed I can't post exclusives on CSG...great outfit hot mama!! #GreatPumpkin

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 12m12 minutes ago
    @CelebStyleGuide one is chan Luu and I'm finding out who the other 2 are. They were a gift

@leannrimes chan luu necklace?? Bummed I can't post exclusives on CSG...great outfit hot mama!! #GreatPumpkin

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 15m15 minutes ago
    @CelebStyleGuide Thx! Can't you post them once they're posted somewhere else?

CelebrityStyleGuide ‏@CelebStyleGuide 12m12 minutes ago
    @leannrimes No, I have to buy the rights to use them.... $$$ I use AKM-GSI but can't use Exclusives per my contract.

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 11m11 minutes ago
    @CelebStyleGuide gotcha gotcha! That sucks

CelebrityStyleGuide ‏@CelebStyleGuide 2h2 hours ago
    @leannrimes Most of ur candid photos are AKM-GSI exclusives & it SUX cause I miss posting your great style! I love your style section

(hahahaha. candid)
    Last edited by CL**; October 19th, 2014 at 01:52 PM.
    idunno and WeWeLies like this.

Pathetic.
    CL** and Zooyork like this.

Wait .. Is she trying to get that person to post the pap shots of her with the kids on their website?
    CL** likes this.

This post has not been proofread

Yuuup.
    BuffyKatniss and Callalily like this.

Elite Member

This is the most embarrasing public conversation between a celeb and a gossip site, I ever seen. In fact it's the only one I've ever seen. Why doesn't her assistant handle this. Did Leann think she was DM'ing. Or did she think she was tweeting from one of her fake accounts again.
    CL**, JWL, RealisticPerson and 5 others like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    This is the most embarrasing public conversation between a celeb and a gossip site, I ever seen. In fact it's the only one I've ever seen. Why doesn't her assistant handle this. Did Leann think she was DM'ing. Or did she think she was tweeting from one of her fake accounts again.
    Funny, right? Well hey, I commend her for finally dropping the act.

Smile for the cameras, Leann!

Planning a party? Leggy LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian fill two giant carts full of pumpkins as they take his sons to the patch

By HELEN ZHAO FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 13:19 EST, 19 October 2014 | UPDATED: 13:35 EST, 19 October 2014

Most people pick out one or two of their favourite pumpkins.
    But LeAnn Rimes and her husband Eddie Cibrian filled two carts when they visited the patch in Los Angeles on Saturday.
    The couple was assisted by Eddie's sons - Mason, 11, and Jake, six.

+

Pumpkin greedy: LeAnn Rimes and her husband Eddie Cibrian filled two carts full of pumpkins when they visited the patch in Los Angeles on Saturday

The 32-year-old singer certainly didn’t save the heavy lifting for her husband – pictured heaving the giant pumpkins herself.
    The Blue hitmaker tweeted that day: ‘Best pumpkin patch ever! Our house is gonna be covered in pumpkins. #PerfectSaturday’
    It seems she’s quite excited for the upcoming holiday, also tweeting: ‘13 days til #Halloween #whoscounting’

+5

Strong: The 32-year-old singer certainly didn’t save the heavy lifting for her husband – pictured heaving the giant pumpkins herself

LeAnn showed off her long slender legs in tiny denim shorts paired with an oversized grey tank top.
    The blonde beauty legged it through the pumpkin patch in black ankle boots and accessorized with a couple long silver necklaces.
    She shielded her eyes in oversized sunglasses, which she gave to Jake to wear at one point.

+5

Family bonding: The Blue hitmaker strode along as Eddie's son Mason, 11, pushed the cart full of giant pumpkins

Meanwhile, LeAnn’s reality show with her 41-year-old husband, LeAnn And Eddie, aired its season finale at the beginning of September.
    ‘My husband and I wanted to have fun and work together, and show a side to us that, behind the headlines, has never been told,’ she told HuffPostUK.
    ‘We’re both smart arses, there’s a lot of humour between us, so we wanted to show that and have some fun.

+5

Teamwork! LeAnn handed a white pumpkin to Eddie, 41, who deposited it in the cart

‘It would give us a chance to take our lives back. And I think it did change perceptions. It turns out I’m NOT a pill-popping queen, sorry to let everyone down.’
    Now LeAnn gets to turn her attention to other projects.
    ‘For me, it’s about getting back to music,’ she said. ‘A new path, which I’m going to have to work out, but that’s exciting.’

+5

Leggy lady: LeAnn showed off her long slender legs in tiny denim shorts paired with an oversized grey tank top

Read more:

Read more: Leggy LeAnn Rimes and husband Eddie Cibrian fill two carts full of pumpkins as they take his sons to the patch | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

That armpit/sideboob just defies logic to me. Can't she get that shit fixed?

That's the great outfit??
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Elite Member

^^ IKR. And leggy? No, Leann is not leggy. She looks better than when she was stick thin, but she has legs like trunks.
    JWL, RealisticPerson and WeWeLies like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    That's the great outfit??
    In LA that's couture. I like to think of it as houture.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post

Leggy lady: LeAnn showed off her long slender legs in tiny denim shorts paired with an oversized grey tank top
    They are such an unattractive couple. No one is clamouring to hire Ed for TV or movies so he can feel free to disappear and as far as I can tell, from Leeann's latest proclamations she should be adored for her MUSIC and as a singing ARTIST! So her fugly mug can fuck off as well. She's so thirsty maybe she can become a spokesperson for water conservation in Cali?

She looks like she stinks so bad. Muct be so exhauasted after her 2 show, private corporate gig "tour" that she can't find a minute to shower? If she actually combed her hair ever you'd see the comb lines down her greasy roots. It's SO hot outside she can only manage to wear gross, sloppy saggy men's jean cutoffs, a loose wifebeater (no bra, natch, just TOO hot out!) with her fake tits hanging out the sides, literally in her armpits. But her feet are chilly so slide on some boots, sans socks. Sexay!

Oh ya, forgot to mention "stay at home dad" Eddie's life of luxury and relaxation lady ass. I swear I can see a visible panty line in this pic.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

I think her legs look pretty good here. She's not "leggy" because she isn't tall enough to be called it but she looks miles better than when she was pin thin. But I will never understand those boots with that outfit in a pumpkin patch.

Thread Information