Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

There must be nothing going on in her life if she tweets about someone else's kids every day. That's a big ol' so what!
    RealisticPerson and CL** like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    So did Faith Fox on twitter get a pay off from LeAnn? All of a sudden she is not being her nasty LeAnn hating self and threatening to unfollow anyone who talks bad about LaWhore and trying to get everyone to stop tweeting her.
    She said a while back that she and lots of other tweeters who respond to LeAnn are going to stop responding to her and tagging her in tweets. Basically, they have agreed to ignore her, which might drive LeAnn over the edge.

I hope so. And doesn't she realise that those walking talking boys are not fodder for her tweets? Give them some privacy. And yeah, I know their Mom does it but hopefully she can talk more about herself these days since she has a lot going on.

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    She said a while back that she and lots of other tweeters who respond to LeAnn are going to stop responding to her and tagging her in tweets. Basically, they have agreed to ignore her, which might drive LeAnn over the edge.
    It seems a bit weird to go from one extreme to the other, and then to threaten people with an unfollow if they mention LeAnn in their own timeline seems a little fishy.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Elite Member

It seems a bit weird to go from one extreme to the other, and then to threaten people with an unfollow if they mention LeAnn in their own timeline seems a little fishy.
    Might be a combination of things: a lot of those people follow that Kirsten Johnston, who wrote a blog talking about how insane all their fan wars have gotten and that they look equally as crazy and might want to take a breather from it all; then there's probably an attempt to get off the radar of those Twitter terrorizers, that now Leann's fans have hooked up with, who investigate and harass people offline; and then people finally realizing that Leann feeds off the negative attention and they want to stop being a part of her narcissistic supply cycle.

That's my best guess.

Psychologically the worst thing you can do to anyone is ignore them. Its worse than arguing with them or insulting them. **Studies showing that it's psychologically damaging to ignore a person. Humans need contact and needy ones like Leann settle for any attention. Good or bad. Both fuel them. Ignoring them is like death. Faith is on the right track. Ignore her, don't tag her. She will go crazier due to lack of attention (good or bad). These types don't distinguish between positive and negative. They'll start arguments just to get attention/recognition. Faith is awesome starting this movement. She is smart. Leann will go crazy once here Twitter mentions dwindle to zero. We tag on another on our comments so we can laugh but don't tag Leann. This way when she Google's herself and sees nothing she will FLIP the FUCK out. No mentions means she is irrelevant. And her twitter is pretty much all she has left. ** I can submit these studies if anyone wants to read them for themselves.**

Elite Member

Well that makes it sound like you all that are actively engaged with her and her fans on Twitter want to personally affect her. And that's weird. It's as weird as the other camp that is trying to personally destroy Brandi.

Discussing gossip, like here or on CB etc., is one thing...but wanting to actively be a part of it, or effect it, is kinda weird, IMO. People should step back for their own mental health and offline safety, not for the motivation to make a crazy person act crazier. A D-List singer at that.

Leann Rimes will be Leann Rimes - she was raised the way she was and she is a narcissist and that is how it is. She is doing her own fine job of ruining her career and losing the respect of anyone normal.
    Butterfly, idunno and Beeyotch like this.

These twitter people think highly of themselves. They are just as bad as LR and should take a couple of steps back from twitter. You go to LR's timeline and there are hundreds of tweets to her. The handful of nuts ignoring her will not do a goddamn thing. She was there before they came and I'm sure she will be there when they leave. The only person that matters to her on Twitter is Brandi and getting to her.
    CL** and BuffyKatniss like this.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

I don't see how it will affect Leann at all. There are people who constantly tweet her how beautiful she is, how she's the best at everything, and how much she means to them. Those are the people who get her attention. She cares more about having her ego stroked than she does her career, and she's way too narcissistic and stubborn to let anything the jealous haters say matter to her at all. She'll probably consider this a win. She outlasted them. She got the better of them. It also won't stop her from getting attention.
    Butterfly likes this.

I will see how this plays out. Wewe's fans number like 10 max- the ones she tweets with regularly. If all she's is doing on twitter is replying to weird exchanges like "is Eddie wearing the bracelet I gave him?" yes, that was a real tweet from a weirdo fan. Then she will go crazy. She loves the haters. I noticed lately she has been tweeting about all her lame tabloid articles it's obvious she sits around googling herself. That is why I won't use her name here. I know she reads this thread but she can't get google alerts from my posts....unless she finally got wise and added Wewe to her alerts! It is her nickname FFS.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

She would get a lot of hits if she adds LeWhore.
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RattyRaccoon View Post
    Psychologically the worst thing you can do to anyone is ignore them. Its worse than arguing with them or insulting them. **Studies showing that it's psychologically damaging to ignore a person. Humans need contact and needy ones like Leann settle for any attention. Good or bad. Both fuel them. Ignoring them is like death. Faith is on the right track. Ignore her, don't tag her. She will go crazier due to lack of attention (good or bad). These types don't distinguish between positive and negative. They'll start arguments just to get attention/recognition. Faith is awesome starting this movement. She is smart. Leann will go crazy once here Twitter mentions dwindle to zero. We tag on another on our comments so we can laugh but don't tag Leann. This way when she Google's herself and sees nothing she will FLIP the FUCK out. No mentions means she is irrelevant. And her twitter is pretty much all she has left. ** I can submit these studies if anyone wants to read them for themselves.**

Wut?

And I only want to see the studies if they are from a reliable source, like Rolling Stone.

She would get a lot of hits if she adds LeWhore.
    She should add Whorseface too. I'm partial to that one.
    Butterfly, CL** and Sunnygirl like this.

Leann Rimes will NOT be ignored.

My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian retweeted
    LeAnnRimes1.com @LeAnnRimes1com
    · 9h 9 hours ago
    Album @LeAnnRimes One Christmas: Chapter One will be released October 27. Pre-order now. http://amzn.to/1ELgfFD

Thread Information