Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

If she wanted money she could make it very quickly by kicking Eddie out for cheating and getting paid to act heartbroken and contrite to magazines and talk shows everywhere. Some dumb people might even buy it and start supporting her again.
    RealisticPerson and exippy like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

The only two sane people in the celebrity's life have told them to cut their losses, quietly file for both bankruptcy and divorce, and work like crazy to comeback from this. This could be Eddie's parents

The other insane people in the celebrity's life have suggested that maybe the star should 'work' overseas for middle eastern 'businessmen'. This could be Lizzie Lips & Barrell
    RealisticPerson, SHELLEE and rollo like this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    The only two sane people in the celebrity's life have told them to cut their losses, quietly file for both bankruptcy and divorce, and work like crazy to comeback from this. This could be Eddie's parents

The other insane people in the celebrity's life have suggested that maybe the star should 'work' overseas for middle eastern 'businessmen'. This could be Lizzie Lips & Barrell
    Lizzie lips looks like she could show her the ropes

^I seriously can't look at Lizzie Lips for long
    CL** and firebrat1229 like this.

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

Maybe private singing gigs for middle eastern businessmen?
    A lot of singers are doing private functions and they pay pretty good for sometimes only a short set.
    All expenses paid as well.
    I've wondered who the hell would pay that kind of money to have these artists perform.
    But then I don't think they are too clued in over there on music.
    So long as the artist has a bit of name recognition in the business, they seem to be interested.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

Silver Member

leann would live in the trailer park with ediot, cheating on her with walmart workers, before she would ever kick him out and cry to tabloids about her sad heartbreak. she is so obsessed with proving their "love" i literally cannot imagine her filing for divorce. if they divorce, it will be him who files, and he we be also filing a restraining order, not that that would stop her. i can legitimately see her on a 5150 hold ala britney.

Per Wewe's tweet from yesterday her "whole creative world just busted open in the last 3 days." Wow does that mean Barrell is suffering from some explosive diarrhea? Or is she trying to convince us she has all these great projects all lined up? Is someone butt-hurt that B has two shows comimg out this fall season? I know all Wewe's lap dog fans eat up all the BS she tweets- but I would love to see a hater compile the last 3 years of her BS tweets with all the I'm SOO busy and SOOO wanted and I have all these record label meetings lined up! Her and Ediot's resumes are just collecting dust and cobwebs. I checked my actor friend's IMDB page last night and wow. This is what a real working actor's page should look like. Lots of post production items and pre production entries and even a pilot waiting to be picked up. That's not a bad line for a 45 yr old short, chubby nerdy guy with glasses. If he can work steadily Ediot can. I'm crossing my fingers his pilot gets picked up- its a reality show about his life working in LA as a comic and actor trying to find love. He's so damn adorable his show better get picked up.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Per Wewe's tweet from yesterday her "whole creative world just busted open in the last 3 days." Wow does that mean Barrell is suffering from some explosive diarrhea? Or is she trying to convince us she has all these great projects all lined up? Is someone butt-hurt that B has two shows comimg out this fall season? I know all Wewe's lap dog fans eat up all the BS she tweets- but I would love to see a hater compile the last 3 years of her BS tweets with all the I'm SOO busy and SOOO wanted and I have all these record label meetings lined up! Her and Ediot's resumes are just collecting dust and cobwebs. I checked my actor friend's IMDB page last night and wow. This is what a real working actor's page should look like. Lots of post production items and pre production entries and even a pilot waiting to be picked up. That's not a bad line for a 45 yr old short, chubby nerdy guy with glasses. If he can work steadily Ediot can. I'm crossing my fingers his pilot gets picked up- its a reality show about his life working in LA as a comic and actor trying to find love. He's so damn adorable his show better get picked up.
    At this point, I think she just has a How To Get Attention playbook. She cycles through the steps. So far this week she's already snarked at haters while simultaneously telling others she doesn't see the hate, tried the I'm Sick Might Cancel Show approach, mentioned the kids a ton, let all the paps know she'll be at their school, played up the I do all the mothering of the kids scenario, now the OMG so many projects/creativity! line she trots out every couple of months. This weekend will probably involve a combo of bikini selfies, a sunset with Eddie pic, something about her borrowed plastic BFFs and pointed digs at Brandi.

Next week....start over at Step 1!

^^Not to mention I'm sure she'll squeeze in a Nobu or Sugar Fish sushi dinner date with "3 adorable cute faces."

I swear to god every time she fucking says that stoopid line I see this image. Just photo-shop Barrell, Kiki and Lizzy's face over the stooges..... Actually you can leave Moe's face alone- Darrell is a spitting image of him.

RealisticPerson, rollo and JWL like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

She's just mental.
    If someone doesn't want to exploit kids, they don't mention all their whereabouts with the kids on social media. They don't say, hey, you paps who know where the school is...we'll all be there today! And no one gives a fuck that you made dinner, drove a kid to school or fed them a waffle. Many do this mundane task every single day. She just so badly wants everyone to always know when the kids at are at their house. It's so forced.

It's a huge thing for her that Eddie is attractive. Like: Look at this attractive (used to be) guy I got away from his wife!
    I've never seen her mention Eddie without prefacing it with a compliment on his looks. Every mention is sexy Eddie, handsome Eddie, cute hubby, hot hubby, adorable hubby, dimpled cutie.
    It is always about his looks.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    This is from JSJ's site. The guesses are that it is L & E. I doubt it though, who would L have to talk to?

Wine and Sass: Blind Gossip #65: Make It Rain

Blind Gossip #65: Make It Rain

This celebrity is completely out of money, and just about out of credit after making three scandals go away over the last few months. Their spouse/significant other is holding a very messy/public/scandalous divorce over their head if their paydays don't keep happening.

The only two sane people in the celebrity's life have told them to cut their losses, quietly file for both bankruptcy and divorce, and work like crazy to comeback from this. The other insane people in the celebrity's life have suggested that maybe the star should 'work' overseas for middle eastern 'businessmen'.

The celeb has been meeting with other 'stars' who earn their living that way. The spouse/sig other? Doesn't care. The more their spouse is away, the more they can play, and spend...and have that messy divorce anyway.
    Ugh Jenn the moron trots this "blind item" out every time things get slow for her own site and Leann isn't providing enough fodder for her. She likes to get wewe's haters excited. What is this the like FIVE HUNDRETH time she's reworded this in five years? He's not going anywhere until he can be assured some alimony. Period. Being with Leann is better than his living in some substandard apartment while the two bitches he screwed over live the high life.
    Not to mention Leann supports his parents supposedly. A lifetime/Tyler Perry movie every other year won't pay the bills.

^ I was thinking the same...why would Eddie divorce her when she's broke and end up with nothing? And how can he play and spend if there's no money?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

leann would live in the trailer park with ediot, cheating on her with walmart workers, before she would ever kick him out and cry to tabloids about her sad heartbreak. she is so obsessed with proving their "love" i literally cannot imagine her filing for divorce. if they divorce, it will be him who files, and he we be also filing a restraining order, not that that would stop her. i can legitimately see her on a 5150 hold ala britney.
    LeAnn was obsessed with proving that she was not too young to marry Dean but then walked away from that marriage and said one of the reasons was she was too young when they got married.

LeAnn was keen on showing how haaappeee she was when she turned 30, threw herself a big party and then publicly checked herself into a treatment facility citing stress and anxiety as the reasons.

LeAnn said she and Eddie would not do a reality TV show about their lives, lo and behold...

IMO LeAnn will not allow herself to be miserable or even unhappy to save face, she will change her circumstances and then come up with a cockamamie story which may contradict one of her previous cockamamie stories. At worst she will allow herself to be content and complacent while presenting to the public that her married life is blissful haaappppeeenesss and then when the better person/situation comes along it's hasta la vista, or alternatively if Eddie leaves LeAnn she will mourn until her next good looking soul mate arrives on the scene, and since she's an easy mark, that should take six months give or take.

Is someone butt-hurt that B has two shows comimg out this fall season?
    The premiere dates for Celebrity Apprentice and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills have not been announced, and since they have not been announced yet it is unlikely they will premiere this Fall.

And no one gives a fuck that you made dinner, drove a kid to school or fed them a waffle. Many do this mundane task every single day. She just so badly wants everyone to always know when the kids at are at their house. It's so forced.
    There she goes SWFing Brandi again.

I checked my actor friend's IMDB page last night and wow. This is what a real working actor's page should look like. Lots of post production items and pre production entries and even a pilot waiting to be picked up. That's not a bad line for a 45 yr old short, chubby nerdy guy with glasses. If he can work steadily Ediot can.
    That's what Eddie's looked liked for 15 plus years until about two years ago. While he may not be as in demand as he was in the 1990s and 2000s, I think that Eddie can still get work but chooses not to or works selectively because his wife makes enough money to support the family. LeAnn has the bigger bang for the buck job, for the better part of the year she does 2-4 gigs a month which is enough to support the family in the lifestyle that I'm willing to bet Eddie always wanted and LeAnn wants for now.
    Last edited by dougie; October 10th, 2014 at 04:18 PM.

^ I also think LeAnn doesn't want him to work, at least not at anything that would take him out of town or interfere with him being available for her schedule--gigs. appearances, vacations etc. She wants their world to revolve around her, as it did with her parents and with Dean, whose job while married was taking care of her. Dean never had his own career until they divorced.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

So did Faith Fox on twitter get a pay off from LeAnn? All of a sudden she is not being her nasty LeAnn hating self and threatening to unfollow anyone who talks bad about LaWhore and trying to get everyone to stop tweeting her.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Thread Information