Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Elite Member

Some dude is going to town railing against that BarbAngelo pap person that Ilana went to concert with, and that they're calling a stalker. Doing what paps do.
    A blogger that Leann and her cronies work with is writing up blogs about all this and they're putting blame on Brandi. Supposedly this guy is posting photos that were taken by Leann's babysitter (allegedly) that show the two being asked to leave that concert. So he's working with them all too is the accusation.
    Others are saying well isn't that ironic because this dude in the middle of all of this is a pap himself...the one that Leann frequently works with(allegedly). The Mike Kamara dude.

That's all I can figure out. I'm sure it gets all way more meta than that but it's so fucking crazy the twists and turns and harassing and accusing and investigating and everything else.
    RealisticPerson and Lobelia like this.

The best part of this Fuckery- is this blogger friend of Wewe's -The one writing all these blogs calling this Barbara a stalker -is a disbarred lawyer who embezzled 250k from a retired police officer! So credible just like Wewe's nemesis JSJ. What's with bloggers being felons? I guess cause anyone can blog.....***runs over to blogspot.com to open an account***
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Craziness.

These two aren't worth it, for either sides' fans to get this involved.

It sure seems like it would be a lot healthier for Leann and Brandi to try another sit down, maybe with a counselor, and try to come to some sort of agreement...and then broadcast that to their shit-stirring fans. I don't know if that's possible with their individual personalities, but it sure seems worth a try, rather than continuing to live this fuckery for years on end.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    So this pap has his tweets to LR up on his feed?

I know she sets up shots and gets paid (most of them do) but this isn't proof. Just some guy posting his solicitation of her, no?

Yes, this happened a while ago. I guess he thought he was DMing her.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Craziness.

These two aren't worth it, for either sides' fans to get this involved.

It sure seems like it would be a lot healthier for Leann and Brandi to try another sit down, maybe with a counselor, and try to come to some sort of agreement...and then broadcast that to their shit-stirring fans. I don't know if that's possible with their individual personalities, but it sure seems worth a try, rather than continuing to live this fuckery for years on end.
    I really don't think that B is involved in much, if any, of this nonsense any longer. (I am talking about this 'one-sided' twitter feud)
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

First time posting, long time lurker. You guys are awesome, and I have enjoyed your snark and wit! Leann is awful.

I finally found something to contribute before someone else posted (I think/hope):

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Cheating Divorce: Brandi Glanville Pushing Couple To Stay Together For Sake Of The Kids (PHOTOS) | Celeb Dirty Laundry

<<Brandi Glanville isn’t your typical ex-wife, since rumors began emerging that Eddie Cibrian is cheating on his current wife LeAnn Rimes, she isn’t happy! You would think that she would be thrilled LeAnn got a dose of her own medicine, after all LeAnn was Eddie’s mistress when he was married to Brandi. But, according to new reports, Brandi actually wants Eddie and LeAnn to stay married. The October 13 edition of OK! Magazine claims that Brandi is hoping Eddie and LeAnn don’t split up, because it will upset their boys, and she is trying to stop Eddie from divorcing the country music diva.
    The magazine goes on to explain, “Troubled couple LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian have an unlikely supporter, Eddie’s ex Brandi Glanville! A source close to Brandi reveals that she wants the homewreckers to stay married for the sake of her and Eddie’s kids.” According to OK! Magazine’s inside source, “Brandi knows as long as Eddie and LeAnn stay together her kids will have a stable environment to visit their father.”

Eddie Cibrian is virtually broke, so if he and LeAnn were to divorce, we could totally see him couch-hopping from hook-up to hook-up, and that definitely wouldn’t be good for his kids. However, it is really hard to believe that after all of the bad blood between Brandi and LeAnn, Brandi would actually be pushing for Eddie and LeAnn to stay together and not get a divorce. It seems to us that Brandi would jump at the chance to have LeAnn out of her and her children’s lives, regardless of what the cost was.Do you think the reports are true and Brandi is taking the high-road and pushing for Eddie and LeAnn to stay together? Or are you having as tough a time as we are imaging Brandi not jumping up and down with glee at the thought of having a LeAnn-free life? Let us know what you think in the comments below!

LeAnn Rimes is all smiles while heading to a Pilates class in Studio City, California on October 1, 2014. LeAnn’s shirt had a special message for her haters… “DEAR HATERS! I have so much more for you to be mad at. Just be patient!”>>

So which camp planted or leaked this story, and why?
    I'm off to read the terms of posting because I have no idea what I'm doing. Sorry if I made any errors already!
    Last edited by BuffyKatniss; October 4th, 2014 at 02:01 AM. Reason: punctuation

More than likely B likes him being with Leann cause everyone hates her. My ex married his mistress and his whole family hates her. I am honest enough to admit I like that.

Elite Member

^^True, and Brandi knows where the child support / alimony is coming from. If Leann and Eddie divorced, Ed would be in court the next day asking for a reduction in payments, I'm sure.

I'm sure she and the boys and Eddie et al like the $$$$$$$$$$$ best of all.

Gold Member

The best part of this Fuckery- is this blogger friend of Wewe's -The one writing all these blogs calling this Barbara a stalker -is a disbarred [COLOR=#009900 !important]lawyer[/COLOR] who embezzled 250k from a retired police officer! So credible just like Wewe's nemesis JSJ. What's with bloggers being felons? I guess cause anyone can blog.....***runs over to blogspot.com to open an account***
    I was looking for this on-line with no luck. SunnyGirl, do you have a link?

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    And here I thought Leann had his balls sitting in a jar in her trophy case. Clearly, from what I see in this picture, that's not the case
    Sorry for the double post. Talk about posed picture-this was in a studio-you can even see the mics clipped to their shirts!

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireJD View Post
    I was looking for this on-line with no luck. SunnyGirl, do you have a link?
    As of now there is one blog post (that I know of) and it is posted here:

Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

or

Former Editor of US Weekly Denied Entry To Concert Amidst Stalking Allegations | Faux Reality Entertainment

Faux Reality Entertainment

Elite Member

The vid won't embed.
    Weird thing to be on yahoo sports, no?

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/leann-...041618249.html

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyKatniss View Post
    So which camp planted or leaked this story, and why?
    Hard to say. Brandi has made that comment publicly several times about not wanting kids to go through another divorce. OK! Mag might just be parsing old interviews of hers. It would be funny though if it was Leann's camp doing it!
    Kittylady likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian -- Our Ex-Maid Is Trying to Shake Us Down | TMZ.com

EXCLUSIVE
    LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian

Our Ex-Maid IsTrying to Shake Us Down

10/4/2014 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

LeAnn Rimes
    and Eddie Cibrian claim their former maid is a serial suer who concocted a ridiculous story of abuse in order to fleece her employers.

Gloria Cevallos sued the couple after she got canned, claiming members of the staff went on a terror campaign against her, calling her "fat" and "old." She says Eddie's mom also had a thing against Salvadorians and ultimately fired her.

Sources close to LeAnn and Eddie say the couple is scoffing at the maid, saying they were always nice to her. In fact, even in the maid's lawsuit she never accuses them of mistreatment.

LeAnn and Eddie say this is a shameless money grab, pointing to a prior claim the maid lodged against 2 other employers.

Fact is ... Cevallos also filed a worker's comp claim against LeAnn and Eddie but it was thrown out. So now the maid has filed a lawsuit claiming it was a hostile work environment in the Rimes/Cibrian homestead.

Eddie and LeAnn say the suit is a last ditch effort to get quick cash, and they will fight her to the end.

See also

Read more: LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian -- Our Ex-Maid Is Trying to Shake Us Down | TMZ.com

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian claim their former maid is a serial suer who concocted a ridiculous story of abuse in order to fleece her employers.
    Takes one to know one.

Thread Information