Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Last week the Corvette, this week the Harley. Maybe next week they'll take Brandi's "classic Bronco" out for a spin.

Seems like they're really bombarding themselves into the press lately, just more of the same look-at-me crap or are they hoping this will get their show renewed?
    These two are very angry about something. They have something to prove and it seems nobody except the Daily Fail is listening.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

is that actually their bike? and why do they describe eddie as:

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    These two are very angry about something. They have something to prove and it seems nobody except the Daily Fail is listening.
    isn't the daily mail a british rag? why are they always on there? is it a pay site where you can send self written articles with fifty bucks tucked into the envelope to get your 'toned pins' showcased?

and regarding the unicorn thingie. i don't see anything wrong with a grown woman wearing it. especially if it makes your kids laugh. or you are being goofy.

leann on the other hand, yeah that's pretty SWF to get the same thing and post herself in it. i was pretty iffy about the stalking stuff but it's becoming all too clear to me now. i really couldn't believe a person could be so blatant about copying someone else without feeling like they were crossing the line. but i guess when you are a tortured child star you have no boundaries.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

This picture literally had me burst out an "Oh My God!". Eddie looks like Kim Kardashian from the waist down, front view.

is this really their bike? and why do they describe eddie as:
    it's Meatloaf. capital 'M. after the singer who famously rides one in The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
    Mel1973, CL**, czb and 1 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Bronze Member

The Daily Mail is supposedly a newspaper with 'real' journalists working on it. Sadly, it is indeed based in the UK, but the online version is really trying to be the most popular online newspaper in the US and Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Maybe next week they'll take Brandi's "classic Bronco" out for a spin.
    That was last week or the week before. She tweeted something about a pretty girl in a classic car always turns heads. She somehow made sure everyone knew she was talking about Brandi's Bronco. I think with the hashtags (but I could be wrong).
    CL** likes this.

The Daily Mail is supposedly a newspaper with 'real' journalists working on it.
    on what planet is the DM considered a real newspaper? the times is a real newspaper. the independent is a real newspaper. the DM is gutter press aimed at the poorly educated and covers very little actual news.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    it's Meatloaf. capital 'M. after the singer who famously rides one in The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
    An obscure reference in either case, Eddie reminds me of meatloaf more than Meatloaf, who doesn't deserve to be bundled into any reference with L and E.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by 70sRock View Post
    An obscure reference in either case, Eddie reminds me of meatloaf more than Meatloaf, who doesn't deserve to be bundled into any reference with L and E.
    you think that was obscure? *confused* Meatloaf was pretty popular in the 70s. he made me laugh in fight club, too.

can't be all that obscure, 'cause my post got like 3 likes in 2 minutes from people who got the reference........

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by 70sRock View Post
    You have 70sRock as your name! LOL! Wasn't that his era?
    (or was it the 80s?)

can't be all that obscure, 'cause my post got like 3 likes in 2 minutes from people who got the reference........
    Not obscure to me, but either way not a very flattering reference.

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriumTremens View Post
    The Daily Mail is supposedly a newspaper with 'real' journalists working on it. Sadly, it is indeed based in the UK, but the online version is really trying to be the most popular online newspaper in the US and Australia.
    I would call it a tabloid if I were being kind.
    Last edited by Trixie; October 2nd, 2014 at 12:12 PM.
    czb and RealisticPerson like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

yes. the Meatloaf reference either way isn't flattering, in a physical sense, although i'm sure the real Meatloaf is pretty awesome.

what is obscure is just calling him that in the first place. why wouldn't they say like 'james dean', a 'young marlon brando' or some other rugged handsome motorcycle guy. instead they make reference to a guy who.. well goes by the name MMMMeatloaf lol.
    RealisticPerson and 70sRock like this.

cause it's the daily mail......
    PecanPie and Annika like this.

cause it's the daily mail......
    damn daily mail and their toned pins.

cheeky buggers.

Thread Information