Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

There she goes, not engaging again.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    I think it's true and completely related to Brandi's book. She started obsessing about the unicorns right after it came out.
    She also named her new company for the stupid purses Angel Fish...again, relates back to Brandi.
    Her life revolves around Brandi.

And haters. It's her air.

“DEAR HATERS! I have so much more for you to be mad at. Just be patient!” the shirt read.
    LeAnn Rimes Has a Message For All Her Haters | LeAnn Rimes : Just Jared
    Speaking of bunny boiling.... I sauntered over to this JJ article you posted CL** and I see Gwen is still at it in the comment sections - like in ALL the JJ Wewe articles. Sheesh it's like Princess Ann-droid from Spaceballs on a continous loop- "help me augie ben doggie- you're my only hope, help me augie ben doggie- you're my only hope!" Oops I better watch it now since I've said something. I better go jam the wooden rod behind my sliding glass backdoor for extra protection. I give it till noon tomorrow before I see Sunnygirl's name pop up over there accused of being a Wewe sympathizer/spy working for Kiki.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Send in the clowns!!

Brought to you by a WTF moment in Wewe's World of Insanity.....

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian (@leannrimes) tweeted at 6:39pm - 1 Oct 14:

Night before heading out on the road #pedicure #eyelashes #brows #glassofwine @sugarFISHsushi #mesopretty (say what?)������ pic.twitter.com/o0uZFBXS6f (https://twitter.com/leannrimes/statu...021812228097)*

I seriously thought she was getting Halloween makeup done #MeSoLookyLikeClowny

Good God - I'm off to bed and I know i will have clown nightmares now
    rollo and RealisticPerson like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

who is that person in the lower right corner and why do they look like they are being held captive while leann kicks them with her foot?

It is the poor humble pedicurist allowed near her feet.

Honestly anyone would think she had never prepared herself for a gig or three before ...
    Sunnygirl and Annika like this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes hitches a lift on husband Eddie Cibrian's motorcycle | Daily Mail Online

Cool rider! LeAnn Rimes opts for a rock chick look in ripped jeans and biker boots as she hitches a lift on husband Eddie Cibrian's motorcycle
    By Benjamin Potter For Mailonline
    Published: 10:54 EST, 1 October 2014 | Updated: 13:35 EST, 1 October 2014

They've been through a tough week, which has seen a former employee attempt to sue them.

But LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian didn't appear to have a care in the world as they zipped around Beverly Hills on a rather cool motorcycle on Tuesday afternoon.

The country music singer looked every inch the rock chick as she traded in her usual girlie style for something much more laid back.

A man's machine: Eddie Cirbrian rides his Harley Davison with wife LeAnn on the back in Beverley Hills

While Cirbrian was looking very 'Meatloaf' with his leather gloves, Rimes chose to throw on a pair of casual ripped jeans teamed with a baggy grey vest.

Both donning their helmets, the 32-year-old musician topped off her biker chick outfit with her leather ankle boots and fishtail plait.

Earlier this week a former maid of the couple came forward to sue the pair over treatment by other employees during her employment, according toTMZ.

Gloria Cevallos says she was called 'a fat old lady' and an 'old Salvadoran b****h' by two other women in their employment.

According to their former employee, Cevallos' working environment in LeAnn, 32, and 41-year-old Eddie's Los Angeles home turned unpleasant when the two other household workers started hassling her.

Like a bat out of hell: The pair look effortlessly cool as they ride through Beverley Hills on a hot day

The maid claimed to TMZ that the women called her a few unkind things but that the only accurate description is that she's from El Salvador.

Eddie's mother Hortensia was mentioned in the lawsuit, according to the news site.
    Cevallos said she overheard Eddie's mum complaining about the state of the house to him.

While Cirbrian was looking very 'Meatloaf' with his leather gloves, Rimes chose to throw on a pair of casual ripped jeans teamed with a baggy grey vest.

Both donning their helmets, the 32-year-old musician topped off her biker chick outfit with her leather ankle boots and fishtail plait.

Read more: LeAnn Rimes hitches a lift on husband Eddie Cibrian's motorcycle | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Last edited by dougie; October 2nd, 2014 at 09:25 AM.
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Stunt ass.
    He and Kim shop at the same store.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    who is that person in the lower right corner and why do they look like they are being held captive while leann kicks them with her foot?
    I was like what the fuck- she makes the pedicurist sit on the hardwood floor to do her talons?
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I was like what the fuck- she makes the pedicurist sit on the hardwood floor to do her talons?
    No offense....but how do you keep getting away with the double posts lately? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    No offense....but how do you keep getting away with the double posts lately? LOL.
    Oops sorry. That would be me posting at like 10 pm then forgetting and posting again at 6 am. Please forgive me!
    CL** likes this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Why were these 2 unemployed twats riding around Beverly Hills on a Harley (driven by Eddie Cirbrian, looking like a meatloaf stuffed into gloves) in the middle of the day in the middle of the week? Shouldn't Ed Cirbrian be sitting his fat lady ass in a job agency or something? They apparently have a staff to take care of his househusband duties? I am repulsed at the thought of the smell of Leann's shoe collection. She wears the same shoes for years in hot LA with bare feet.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Why were these 2 unemployed twats riding around Beverly Hills on a Harley (driven by Eddie Cirbrian, looking like a meatloaf stuffed into gloves) in the middle of the day in the middle of the week? Shouldn't Ed Cirbrian be sitting his fat lady ass in a job agency or something? They apparently have a staff to take care of his househusband duties? I am repulsed at the thought of the smell of Leann's shoe collection. She wears the same shoes for years in hot LA with bare feet.
    BECAUSE THEY ARE BUSY! Getting nails done! Calling their agents! Texting vh1!! Actually Leann is busy stalking. She just started following Brandi's twitter. You know...as opposed to stalking it from misc accounts.
    CL**, Trixie and RealisticPerson like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Posing for the paps is their only job, these days.
    CL** and RealisticPerson like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by skinnypresident View Post
    BECAUSE THEY ARE BUSY! Getting nails done! Calling their agents! Texting vh1!! Actually Leann is busy stalking. She just started following Brandi's twitter. You know...as opposed to stalking it from misc accounts.
    Something's gonna blow up with these people. Leann and Kiki following Brandi, showing up at place she goes, seemingly working with two different bloggers that are "investigating" people and going after Brandi. It feels like stuff is boiling up and it's going to get very messy between all of them. What a fucking clusterfuck.

Last week the Corvette, this week the Harley. Maybe next week they'll take Brandi's "classic Bronco" out for a spin.

Seems like they're really bombarding themselves into the press lately, just more of the same look-at-me crap or are they hoping this will get their show renewed?
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Thread Information