Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

This is where she's playing tomorrow. There are ALOT of seats left.

Tickets | Leann Rimes - Northfield OH at Ticketmaster

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    I'm sorry to say it, but Ed had birthing hips even back in the day. He just had a more muscular upper body to balance them out.

And I don't think Leann would ever photo shop a pic of herself. Being a miracle child, she thinks she's perfect, and there's no need to improve perfection.

Look at this pic. I think this is photo shopped. Look at her legs and the black spot. They accidentally erased where the black spot is.

https://twitter.com/leannrimes/statu...812160/photo/1

Whatever they "fixed" they overlooked her freaky gut.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Talking to a fan about a unicorn onesie? That says it all really.

she looks like a chick with a dick

Callalily and Zooyork like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by RattyRaccoon View Post
    Look at this pic. I think this is photo shopped. Look at her legs and the black spot. They accidentally erased where the black spot is.

https://twitter.com/leannrimes/statu...812160/photo/1
    I don't think it's shopped, it's just the fabric wrapped around the legs making them look weird. If you're gonna alter that pic, surely you'd start by giving her a waistline and some hips.
    I really don't think Leann is obsessed with looking thin anymore. She's obsessed with looking like a HAPPY, perfect bonusmom and WIFE, a successful and in-demand singer, a misunderstood and innocent victim, and most importantly BETTER than Brandi.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

That photo is totally shopped, she used that skinnifier app on her legs.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Of course she wants skinny Brandi old lady legs instead of her muscular legs which looked fairly attractive.
    Annika likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Of course she wants skinny Brandi old lady legs instead of her muscular legs which looked fairly attractive.
    Seriously- but I do think Wewe would fancy herself some longer legs and not her current stumpy donkey legs. Britney Spears has them,too- bless her - but no amount of cardio and starvation will ever make them "pin thin" or whatever stupid fucking term the DM uses.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    she looks like a chick with a dick

She looks like a chick who needs a dick...

Remember the big scandalous "Dirty Divorces!" cover LR shared with Dolly and Faith Hill last week? Well, here's the big story, ummmm it's not even about cheating, y'all! Lame lame lame. Love the pic though, yes Eddie those pants make your child-bearing hips look big.

LEANN & EDDIE: $ 50 MILLION BABY BATTLE BREWING

Published on: September 29, 2014
    by NATIONAL ENQUIRER staff
    Photography by: GETTY

A new baby battle is threatening to force LEANN RIMES and Eddie Cibrian into a messy $50 million divorce.

A source tells The National ENQUIRER the couple had “a giant meltdown” behind the scenes of their reality show after the 32-year-old singer visited her doctor to check on her chances of conceiving.

The visit was filmed for VH1’s “LeAnn & Eddie,” and when LeAnnrevealed the possibility she might not be able to get pregnant, Eddie, 41, joked that she should take adance class or find something else to take her mind off of things.

“Don’t be an ass,” she replied.

Said the source: “LeAnn has always been jealous of the fact Eddie was able to have kids so easily with his ex-wife.

“And for Eddie to say what he said was nasty and painful for LeAnn!”

Pals say the actor further fueled the issue when he joked at a recent event: “Look, maybe we should get another dog and then see how that goes!”

Some reports had even suggested the couple – who married in Malibu in 2011 – have fought in the past over LeAnn allegedly “faking” a pregnancy to keep Eddie around.

LeAnn and Eddie first got together by infamously cheating on their respective spouses.

Her affair with the former “CSI: Miami” star shattered her marriage to backup dancer Dean Sheremet and Eddie’s to “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Brandi Glanville.

“But it wasn’t exactly the happily ever after LeAnn had hoped for,” said the source.

Their marriage has also weathered other controversies: LeAnn checked into a treatment facility in August 2012 after she experienced what she called stress 
and anxiety.

“I feel like there’s only a handful of people who could understand what I’ve been through as a childhood star,” she said at the time.

As for the threats of divorce, Eddie, a father of two, has joked that the couple “laugh at ‘em!”

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/leann-rimes-eddie-cibrian-50-million-dollar-baby-battle-brewing

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Bunny boiler alert. Wewe's SWF knows NO bounds. Barrel picked her up a unicorn mask- just like The one Brandi tweeted over the summer. The haters are already all over her ass- she's acting like she had noting to do with it- it's all Barrel's idea.

Wewe's new Halloween decor From today

Here's Brandi a few months ago with the boys.

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Why are grown women putting unicorn masks on their heads? Granted, it's a vast improvement over both their actual faces but really, this unicorn thing is so stupid unless you are under 5.

Ditto Cornflake. For those who don't know- the whole unicorn thing was a chapter in Brandi's book about the ultimate woman that some men fantasize about- she called these men unicorn chasers and that this perfect woman really doesn't exist in the real world - hence the term unicorn. A lot of peeps have suspected that Wewe's constant talk of unicorns with her twiiter twits is because she thinks of herself as the unicorn and that Ediot was the unicorn chaser that landed himself the ultimate woman that's what I think of that theory.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Ditto Cornflake. For those who don't know- the whole unicorn thing was a chapter in Brandi's book about the ultimate woman that some men fantasize about- she called these men unicorn chasers and that this perfect woman really doesn't exist in the real world - hence the term unicorn. A lot of peeps have suspected that Wewe's constant talk of unicorns with her twiiter twits is because she thinks of herself as the unicorn and that Ediot was the unicorn chaser that landed himself the ultimate woman that's what I think of that theory.

I think it's true and completely related to Brandi's book. She started obsessing about the unicorns right after it came out.
    She also named her new company for the stupid purses Angel Fish...again, relates back to Brandi.
    Her life revolves around Brandi.

And haters. It's her air.

“DEAR HATERS! I have so much more for you to be mad at. Just be patient!” the shirt read.
    LeAnn Rimes Has a Message For All Her Haters | LeAnn Rimes : Just Jared
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Thread Information