Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    But IIRC the maid didn't say that it was two other maids, who called her fat and old. Just that it was two other employees. It could have been Kiki, the gardener, or an assistant.
    You missed Eddie off that list.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

[QUOTE=Sunnygirl;3259087]
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnypresident View Post

I know! 3 maids and an assistant! Oh I forgot the stylist too. Does she also have a fucking chef and a driver? Per their reality show Eddie has an assistant and a personal trainer and a hairdresser. Where is all the money coming from to pay for all this shit? JFK I'm so broke when we run out of toilet paper too early we break out a box of tissues.
    Are you a peasant? Don't you take a roll from work like the rest of us?

Gold Member

Given LR's reality show truth, probably two of those women are assigned to permanent bathroom cleanup duty.
    Last edited by PecanPie; September 30th, 2014 at 10:30 AM.

Silver Member

lmao @ eddie's mom complaining about the house being a mess. three maids and it still isn't enough to clean up after nasty leann
    RealisticPerson and mostroop like this.

[QUOTE=Annie B;3259116]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Are you a peasant? Don't you take a roll from work like the rest of us?
    I work from home so I can't do that damn it!!

Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    Given LR's reality show truth, probably two of those women are assigned to permanent bathroom cleanup duty.
    Yup- they call in the big guns for that - the EDC: Explosive Diarrhea Crew.
    RealisticPerson and mostroop like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I think I found Wewe's inspiration for her booty-short ensemble. It's all the "rage" at Paris fashion week.

Kittylady and RealisticPerson like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I couldn't say whether Loopy has photoshopped herself into the picture but it does look to be tampered with in other ways. Look at the top of the leg that she has lifted - it goes from meaty thigh to suddenly slender. And where's the rest of her shirt on that side?
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I don't think it's photoshopped, but after looking at the picture long enough Ed starts to look strange. His head shadow is going the opposite way of everyone else, and he looks Herman Munsterish. I never realized how big he is.
    spinmonkey and Zooyork like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    I don't think it's photoshopped, but after looking at the picture long enough Ed starts to look strange. His head shadow is going the opposite way of everyone else, and he looks Herman Munsterish. I never realized how big he is.
    I think Ediot Munster has big bubble butt. Not to offend anyone, but I find guys with womanly hips and big butts creepy. I hate BIG BUTTS and I cannot lie......
    Butterfly, CL**, dksnj and 3 others like this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I think Ediot Munster has big bubble butt. Not to offend anyone, but I find guys with womanly hips and big butts creepy. I hate BIG BUTTS and I cannot lie......
    Agreed. He looks like he is totally losing the battle of middle aged spread. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Mason looks to be built like Brandi's side of the family. Having said all that, I'm going to take my giant birthing hips to the kitchen for another piece of cake. Hey...we all have problems but this douche getting fat is practically a public service.

I think it was the Superficial said to look at the edge of the older kid's shirt. It does look a bit wonk. Also, what's she leaning her boot up against? There's nothing there.

Unless she's holding her leg up in a pose because she thinks it's cute. Yeah, good luck with THAT, Falcor.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Elite Member

The more you look at it the more you notice weird stuff.
    Look at both Eddie and Mason's left legs. They look deformed. Mason's suggested foot placement at the bottom looks normal, but look up at his thigh on the left. It goes down, then suddenly juts inward at a strange angle, that doesn't really look possible for where his foot is. Then look at Ed's left leg. Is it bending, not bending? Is his left knee naturally 5 inches higher than the right one? LOL.

Oh, and if you look at her arm resting on the wire...right after the sleeve ends, you'll notice the arm looks like it was chopped, then put back together. Notice the line going straight down her arm and where it looks unevenly put back together? Or even how insanely long her arm looks?

And then there's the part where her hair hits Mason's and goes down in a perfectly straight line.

I take back my earlier statement it wasn't 'shopped.
    Last edited by CL**; September 30th, 2014 at 09:43 PM.
    RealisticPerson and Tati like this.

Baseball players have the best asses. Partly gym, mostly playing ball and god given genetics. Palette cleanser from lady hipped, puffy, mushy flabby assed Eddie Cibrian:

You're welcome.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Elite Member

Regarding L's oncert, did she buy seat fillers?

Did Audiences Unlimited really place ad that got buses of paid concert goers to Santa Clarita to impress a blogger??
    10:24 AM - 30 Sep 2014

RealisticPerson, rollo and Zooyork like this.

Bronze Member

Ummm money must be tight cause Leann is tweeting aka being paid to promote the most random shit.

I'm gonna believe the family picture was photoshopped, not because I have an eye for these details nor can see what any of you guys are talking about (cause I don't), but because Mason is standing right next to her and smiling. Yep, it's photoshopped.

Thread Information