Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I noticed that in her twitter bio too- its like who the fuck doesn't she SWF in her life?
    Karla, much to Karla's dismay.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Poor Mason.

Oh also, is that a Southern thing too where side mirrors are called rear-view?

THANK you!!!!!! What an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    The argument Kiki used to prove it was she and not Leann who screwed up the tweets was that Leann was on a plane without wifi. No we see Kiki actually did go on with Leann on the trip. Odd.
    Never let the facts stand in the way of your lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Helena Handbasket View Post
    Karla, much to Karla's dismay.

LOL

Okay, are they camping or staying in a hotel? Also, with the drought in CA, are you allowed to light camp fires? I know when they had the drought in FL, it was forbidden.

Ed and lips McKiki are fucking.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

^ And have been for some time. But that's OK because they're family!

Silver Member

it just seems like leann has to buy everyone's attention and affection. theyre constantly buying new shit and taking vacations. we never see pics of them just chilling at home (like when brandi posts photos of the boys building forts in the kitchen or swimming in the home pool). leann only ever posts these selfies and candid shots when they're on some expensive retreat with a bunch of big toys, and they're never ever alone, it's always a big group trip with friends and extended family and band members etc. then she spends the ENTIRE time tweeting strangers and posting these pics, like when is she actually spending time with ediot and the kids?! only the few moments she's snapping pics?! between all of her fake twitter accounts, her real account, and her eveleigh rose pinterest (which has THOUSANDS of pins), she's constantly attached to her phone. i mean i don't know how anyone has that much time to post that much shit from that many accounts. i completely believe the only time she ever actually spends with eddie is on camera.

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    it just seems like leann has to buy everyone's attention and affection. theyre constantly buying new shit and taking vacations. we never see pics of them just chilling at home (like when brandi posts photos of the boys building forts in the kitchen or swimming in the home pool). leann only ever posts these selfies and candid shots when they're on some expensive retreat with a bunch of big toys, and they're never ever alone, it's always a big group trip with friends and extended family and band members etc. then she spends the ENTIRE time tweeting strangers and posting these pics, like when is she actually spending time with ediot and the kids?! only the few moments she's snapping pics?! between all of her fake twitter accounts, her real account, and her eveleigh rose pinterest (which has THOUSANDS of pins), she's constantly attached to her phone. i mean i don't know how anyone has that much time to post that much shit from that many accounts. i completely believe the only time she ever actually spends with eddie is on camera.
    After she reads this, she will post pictures of the boys in her home pool, building a fort under her dining table, eating popcorn and watching a kids' movie at her house. Countdown 1...2...3...
    ShilohJulia, Zooyork and rollo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    "Daddy, is the monster right behind us now?"

"Yes, son, but you can turn around now, it's shadow looks like it's Tweeting. We can sneak away slowly."
    Buwahahahahahahaha
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Sorry, had to bump. This thread is the first one I go to. I was dismayed to see it was at the bottom of the page w/no new posts since yesterday afternoon. Are L&E in hiding?
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

They know they can't compete with George Clooney so they're probably giving it a rest for a week or so before coming up with some new manufactured tabloid fodder.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Bronze Member

Perhaps they were invited to the wedding, and had to hand their phones in so they couldn't sell photos?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Sorry, had to bump. This thread is the first one I go to. I was dismayed to see it was at the bottom of the page w/no new posts since yesterday afternoon. Are L&E in hiding?
    Not much to talk about. Same old same old. Cheating story comes out. She denies and makes sure to get some pap strolls and "family" pics out there. Argues with the "haterz", exploits the kids, sends love, hugs or faves to her die-hardest fans that pretend she's their real mom and she makes sure to tell everyone how perfect and happy she and her family is for the 1000th time. Oh, and mentions her new Pilates teacher a few times to continue to try to cover up that story.

It does kinda make you wonder though if her fans might have doubt themselves about Eddie's faithfulness. They sure do get defensive and ramp up their hate towards Brandi when these stories come out.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    They know they can't compete with George Clooney so they're probably giving it a rest for a week or so before coming up with some new manufactured tabloid fodder.
    I'm just surprised she wasn't tweeting congratulations to her "dear friend" Clooney. Isn't she everyone's BFF?

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    I'm just surprised she wasn't tweeting congratulations to her "dear friend" Clooney. Isn't she everyone's BFF?
    I'm surprised she isn't tweeting a congratulations and marriage advice on how to have the happiest and bestest marriage EVER just like their LovE story.

Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    Isn't she everyone's BFF?
    Mostly once they're dead and can't deny it.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Apparently Ilana Angel is going to a Leann concert tonight. I wonder if Leann will be able to control herself enough to not acknowledge Ilana's presence. I bet she can't. Even if it means letting Ilana know she's gotten to her, I think Leann is just too immature and obnoxious to just ignore her.
    JWL likes this.

Thread Information