Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    LeAnn's venue at Sunset Center in Carmel (718 seats) is pretty much sold out, which is surprising. I'm wondering if it's because Bravo member of the center have season tickets to all performances. I really don't see people running out to buy tickets to see LeAnn Rimes.
    Current Members (Sunset Center, Carmel-by-the-Sea, California - The Monterey Peninsula's Premier Arts Facility)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Is almost selling out 718 seats considered good?
    Seriously. The civic center in my BFE town has 1,000 seats and the middle and high school band concerts are held there and fill it up at least half-way. So good for LeAnn for attracting a slightly larger audience than a somewhat rural middle/high school band concert.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Elite Member

Poor Mason.

Oh also, is that a Southern thing too where side mirrors are called rear-view?
    Cinnamon*Girl likes this.

Bronze Member

It's so telling the way they are standing, that poor boy isn't comfortable with them. I wonder what he was bribed with to even participate in this picture.

^ you can tell Mason did NOT want to pose for this stupid picture by the look on his face. Poor kid.

So by the constant slew of pics and tweets- Wewe is spending her family vacation time on twitter instead of just being in the moment and ejoying everyone. Must suck to go places with her- since all she wants to to is take selfies and brag online. Oh I almost forgot, her other favorite thing to do while spending quality time with her family- fighting with strangers on twitter. This tweet made me chuckle and by the looks of her tweet- she definitely reads this thread since we LOVE to make fun of Ediot and his fire making skillz.

@leannrimes I wish you would post pics of you and a Eddie so people would quit saying he isn't there with you!

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian (@leannrimes) tweeted at 8:18am - 26 Sep 14:
    @4thclassroom @rn_tabbi why do I care?! I don't! He's right here lighting a fire.

You tell 'em Wewe! You don't care but continue to tweet and argue with peeps you don't know...... Speaking of Ediot lighting you a fire-was it like this one?

RealisticPerson likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

I think Kiki, besides being Leann's paid best friend and babysitter, is also their photographer. That's probably one of her jobs: uploading all the proof that Eddie is still around pics to Twitter. She follows Brandi, so she's alerted to when Brandi mentions missing her kids. Then she can scroll through her pics and post one of the I got your kids 1/2 time pics on Leann's TL. If Brandi reacts, Kiki gets a bonus check. This is how I imagine it all comes together.

The argument Kiki used to prove it was she and not Leann who screwed up the tweets was that Leann was on a plane without wifi. No we see Kiki actually did go on with Leann on the trip. Odd.
    RealisticPerson and Kittylady like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    The argument Kiki used to prove it was she and not Leann who screwed up the tweets was that Leann was on a plane without wifi. No we see Kiki actually did go on with Leann on the trip. Odd.
    I presume that to be in that inner circle, you have to share the ability to tell tall tales when needed to excuse Leann. I saw a weird exchange some Twitter haters had with one of her "sisters" once and even the story she was giving to defend Leann didn't match Leann's own tweets. It was so weird. Why would anyone believe stuff Leann, Barrell, Kiki, Ed, Liz say....there's so many strange contradictions all the time in their stories. There's reality and then there's the reality they want everyone to believe it seems.
    Last edited by CL**; September 26th, 2014 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Is almost selling out 718 seats considered good?
    No

She thinks she's a hotshot arty photographer, but I couldn't figure out what this was because of her stoopid shadow.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

"Daddy, is the monster right behind us now?"

"Yes, son, but you can turn around now, it's shadow looks like it's Tweeting. We can sneak away slowly."
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    She thinks she's a hotshot arty photographer, but I couldn't figure out what this was because of her stoopid shadow.
    I seriously think she tries to show off because Dean's wife is an accomplished photographer and she's jealous.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Of course! And Dean's a chef so she thinks she can cook. So that's why she "plays around with photos and cooking". How did I not notice that?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Of course! And Dean's a chef so she thinks she can cook. So that's why she "plays around with photos and cooking". How did I not notice that?
    I have noticed Ed's dad has a big old school looking camera, with lenses and shit, at the kids bday parties that have been "papped" from inside (thanks Barrell Clown for the private pics). I think the photography interest is his, Ed half-assedly had an "interest" probably because his dad does. Then Leann glommed the fuck on, as she does with everything, and suddenly had an AMAZING passion!!! for "photography".

I noticed that in her twitter bio too- its like who the fuck doesn't she SWF in her life?
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Thread Information