Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Silver Member

i know when i'm with my family, happy and in love and enjoying life, i'm sitting on my phone on twitter responding to complete strangers who tell me my love (who's sitting next to me in love with me) is cheating. she's so transparent and desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    I know she's probably being sarcastic, but she sure loves to engage. Anything to be talked about.

User Actions
    Follow

Kara T@Karat86T
    @leannrimes I hope you are holding up fine. Big hug. You are so much better than him.

5:29 PM - 25 Sep 2014

i'm confused, is this kara chick a close personal friend? it would be weird if a fan was like remember when i told you he was cheating? which would have had to have been a tweet. she's obviously not a hater though. not sure if leann is being sarcastic. i can't see her admitting defeat, but she's not really denying anything is she? yet?
    RealisticPerson likes this.

LeAnn's venue at Sunset Center in Carmel (718 seats) is pretty much sold out, which is surprising. I'm wondering if it's because Bravo member of the center have season tickets to all performances. I really don't see people running out to buy tickets to see LeAnn Rimes.
    Current Members (Sunset Center, Carmel-by-the-Sea, California - The Monterey Peninsula's Premier Arts Facility)

Is almost selling out 718 seats considered good?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    LeAnn's venue at Sunset Center in Carmel (718 seats) is pretty much sold out, which is surprising. I'm wondering if it's because Bravo member of the center have season tickets to all performances. I really don't see people running out to buy tickets to see LeAnn Rimes.
    Current Members (Sunset Center, Carmel-by-the-Sea, California - The Monterey Peninsula's Premier Arts Facility)
    I think it's just because her successful show put her back on the map as an A-Lister Must See.

lindsaywhit, Annika and idunno like this.

So she's playing in Carmel, huh? I wonder if Clint Eastwood will go to her show, I mean Leeanne is a big deal. She has won MULTIPLE GRAMMYS! And she is a huge success, massive celeb in Hollywood, I am sure they are dear friends? Oh shit, sorry Clint, don't mean to wish death on you!!

Does anyone else but me smell a dirty, sweaty, sketti-stained Mama June rat? What I mean is, shitshow tanked, Ed has NO work, Xmas album & tour has generated zero buzz, so when all else fails- call all the major rags like OK!, Star and Enquirer and plant story of DIVORCE! Honeyboo show has it's worst ratings, no one cares anymore then BOOM - divorce story hits and all this buzz will guarantee another season of TLC show. Wewe is desperate to get another season of Moron & Idiot. Same goes for Kris Jenner. No one cares anymore about her or stupid Kardashian show or that Bruce wants to be a woman, so now all of a sudden she files for divorce and she's back in business with everyone talking. We all know how much Wewe is obsessed with people talking about her- whether its positive or negative. Just look at her Twitter TL last few days, it seems to be a badge of honor that everyone is talking about her again. I don't put past her or her lazy-ass husband who needs shitshow Season 2 to add for to his cobweb filled resume/IMDB page.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Does anyone else but me smell a dirty, sweaty, sketti-stained Mama June rat? What I mean is, shitshow tanked, Ed has NO work, Xmas album & tour has generated zero buzz, so when all else fails- call all the major rags like OK!, Star and Enquirer and plant story of DIVORCE! Honeyboo show has it's worst ratings, no one cares anymore then BOOM - divorce story hits and all this buzz will guarantee another season of TLC show. Wewe is desperate to get another season of Moron & Idiot. Same goes for Kris Jenner. No one cares anymore about her or stupid Kardashian show or that Bruce wants to be a woman, so now all of a sudden she files for divorce and she's back in business with everyone talking. We all know how much Wewe is obsessed with people talking about her- whether its positive or negative. Just look at her Twitter TL last few days, it seems to be a badge of honor that everyone is talking about her again. I don't put past her or her lazy-ass husband who needs shitshow Season 2 to add for to his cobweb filled resume/IMDB page.
    Leeanne in fact earlier today replied to a HUGE fan of her reality show, that just watched it and LOVED it and wonders if they will be taping a new season soon. She replied they are SO busy with MANY projects right now, they can barely breath, but they had such fun with the show they are thinking about another season, if it works in their hugely busy schedules. So much straight up lies and delusion.
    Sunnygirl and RealisticPerson like this.

I honestly don't think she would consider even pretending they're on the rocks. Theirs is a romance for the ages and she's spent 5 years bashing us over the head with it. Her ego wouldn't allow her to admit anything is wrong, even if (to her) it's bullshit.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I don't know what the NE story actually said, but that Star Mag story was sooo (intentionally?) vague, I have to wonder if it was planted. Eddie "accidentally" sent a text to the wrong person (the "source") and has been seen at restaurants and at a gym with a mystery woman? No name, no pictures, no interview with this woman, i.e., NOTHING. LeAnn knew about the story a week before it came out and made a point of tweeting about it--look at meee, the tabloids are lying about us AGAIN, we're so popular and important, like we talked about on our show, y'all do remember our show, right? And a few days later, some pap pics of the happy happy family to show everyone it's all lies, lies, LIES, people!

I don't know that LeAnn is desperate enough to come up with an Emily Goodhand and fake a split/reconciliation, but this gets people talking and gives her a chance to play the victim once again, and gets attention away from the fact that no one is interested in a second season of their show. Or, maybe she thinks it will drum up interest in a second season, who knows.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

It does feel all too convenient to me- the timing that is. Not to mention the manic tweeting while she's supposed to be on family get-away. She's posting pics of the boys again to piss B off. And her usual I'm so happeeee and in love with my hub tweets. It's nauseating and exhausting to read. She has Kiki with her too. She can't travel to Carmel for 2 days with her babysitter? How cramped is that hotel room? Who shares a bed with Kiki?
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

The desperation...

Silly, spiteful cow.
    spinmonkey and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I don't think anybody cares if they get a divorce, because who expected these two to last anyway? They one way she or boring Ed could get attention is by stirring up some (more) shit with Brandi. Of course Ed getting caught cheating would be good times here for a few minutes. But I doubt the rest of the world would care.

Unless maybe he got caught cheating with Brandi.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I think this thread would be entertaining for more than just a few minutes if Ed was busted cheating. We'd get a replay of the whole "speedbump" thing, then someone else would step forward to say they'd been with him too and then we'd have the divorce to enjoy and LeAnn's reaction to the latest new girlfriend....

Actually when I think of it like that there's a good chance this thread will outlive us all.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    That's exactly what I'm thinking. LeAnn is SO transparent.
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Thread Information