Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

^^Shelle- who the fuck knows. I'm sure Lisa has better things to do than to respond to some tweeter weirdo. If she actually dm'd this nut job I'm sure the nutter will brag about it.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    ^^Shelle- who the fuck knows. I'm sure Lisa has better things to do than to respond to some tweeter weirdo. If she actually dm'd this nut job I'm sure the nutter will brag about it.
    Lisa is queen of the DM. She will DM ANYONE. I said something about her in a tweet and didn't even @ her. She sent me a dm to tell me what an asshole I am. lol
    Sunnygirl and dougie like this.

Elite Member

Lisa LOVES to DM. Her fans and haters alike talk about it. It keeps her timeline clean and keeps her digs at people in private. (supposedly)
    I just think it's funny some fan of Leann's obsessed with destroying Brandi has the audacity to think Lisa needs her help. I suppose that's yet another one of the issues caused by celebrities not having boundaries with twitter fans - they think they're equally part of that "world."

Ha ha I didn't know that about Lisa but then again I don't watch Housewives at all. What a bunch of desperate famewhores.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Here ya go...the cover and a teaser. Didn't see anything on Star or OK Mag websites.

EXCLUSIVE COVER STORY: INSIDE COUNTRY’S DIRTY DIVORCES!

-A+A

Published on: September 24, 2014
    by National Enquirer staff
    Photography by: (c)The NATIONAL ENQUIRER 2014

Cheatin’ and a-fightin’ and a-feudin’ as The ENQUIRER probes country music’s dirtiest divorces in a bombshell exclusive cover story!
    With $620 million at stake, Nashville could very well implode under the financial crunch as these music stars battle it out!
    The NATIONAL ENQUIRER reveals what really happened behind closed doors as more than a few of these big names did NOT stand by their men – or their wives!
    LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian – the tears, insults and baby drama!
    The vicious fight over Dolly Parton’s lesbian lover!
    Tim McGraw & Faith Hill – the 411 on the drugs, lies and other woman!
    Plus – Tricia & Garth! Blake & Miranda! And MORE!
    It’s a hoedown lowdown from hell brimming with booze, betrayal and multi-million dollar revenge-fueled showdowns.
    For the FULL shocking coverage you won’t find anywhere else – it’s only in the new ENQUIRER - on sale now!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/exclusive-cover-story-inside-countrys-dirty-divorces
    I can't get past Faith's face!

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Leann will have many fan "asking her about the ridiculous story" so she can talk about it ad nauseum and proclaim victim hood of the mean lying tabloids. To me this article stinks of a last ditch effort to get the VH1 show that came in dead last in ratings renewed for another season.

Yes, another story LeAnn put out there.

I'm not believe any of these yet, but interesting how they're all coming out at the same time.

EXCLUSIVE: Eddie Cibrian is Cheating...And LeAnn Rimes Knows!

By Star Staff, September 24, 2014

Photo by JB Lacroix/WireImage
    In June, Eddie Cibrian sent a suspicious text to a mystery woman. “What time are you picking me up?” he wrote. “We are going to meet [in a restaurant] and then take me in your car afterwards because I don’t want to be near her.”

But instead of sending the message to the other woman, he accidentally sent it to an acquaintance he shares with his wife, LeAnn Rimes. “I thought it was all a joke at first, but then he never talked to me again,” says the source, who also alleges that Eddie has been taking the woman out to Mexican restaurants in the San Fernando Valley, and was even spotted working out with her at an Equinox gym in West Hollywood in July. “He was very nervous, like he had been doing something wrong,” the insider adds. “There are other girls. I hear about it.”

While many of the couple’s friends may have seen this coming — after all, LeAnn and Eddie were both married to other people when they first hooked up in 2009 — the insider says that Eddie’s apparent indiscretions haven’t changed his troubled marriage. And LeAnn knows he’s cheating!

“LeAnn performed at Wendy Williams’ 50th birthday party in July, and Eddie was all over girls right in front of his wife,” the insider explains. “LeAnn didn’t do anything about it. She just goes on with her life.”

According to the source, the country singer is embarrassed by her husband’s behavior, and while she has talked to him about it privately, she’s not ready to take any drastic steps just yet. “She doesn’t want it to ruin their reality show,” the source reveals. “And she is revamping her career. She’s getting a lot of good press on her music again. Plus, she still wants a family.”

As for Eddie, “He has an addiction; he has a ‘look at me’ issue,” the insider says. “A lot of people want to get caught because they are addicted to the attention” And Eddie — who the source says ,”has no money…He doesn’t even work.” — is “very jealous of his wife’s success.”

“LeAnn has a big album coming out at Christmas,” the pal continues. “Eddie can come along for the ride — which she will try to take him on, for appearance’s sake — but his envy will take over , and he’ll escalate his cheating.”

So if things get worse for the couple, will LeAnn end their marriage. “She’s not somebody who can be alone,” the first admits. “I think if she were to meet another guy, then she would dump him. But if she gets pregnant, who knows?”

Eddie Cibrian is Cheating…And LeAnn Rimes Knows! | Star Magazine

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I. Just. can't. With. These. Fools.....so looks like Ediot got a courtesy invite to Tyler Perry's birthday party -held a week ago or so. my guess is because he had those 5 lines aka starred in Best Man Holiday. Of course Wewe went. But what is so damn funny is what the minions are spinning from this picture. Lisa V was there with Ken - and the minions are saying B is gonna be furious they were all hanging out together having a great time. The stupid fool who posted this pic even tweeted Lisa telling her to follow so she can DM and "warn" her.

First is the tweet from minion that captioned this pic. Wewe is on left desperate to squeeze next to Stevie. I think Ediot is one leaning over piano. LVP is one in black gown to his right? Ken is way over next to curtains. Am I missing something?

Love that Lisa Vanderpump, LeAnn & Eddie were all at the same party. Think about it for a few minutes...❤️

I guess this was the time that L tweeted that she sat next to Stevie Wonder & sang with him.
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Leann and Eddie are going to laugh and laugh, because now they can say it's not a 50 million dollar divorce, it's a $610 million dollar divorce. Nevermind that 73% of that is Dolly's money, about 24% is Faith and Tim's and only 3% is Leann's. Roughly. I did the math. Albeit not well
    RealisticPerson likes this.

If Ed has moved out, why did Lean go with him to the party? That doesn't make sense. Leann is still calling the DJ a liar. She just always has to get the last word in and always has to respond.

Elite Member

Leann is such an idiot. If she had kept her mouth shut it would have blown over already. Hmmm, maybe she's trying to divert attention from the scandal sheets coming out with stories about her? Nah, she's not smart enough:

LeAnn Rimes Threatens DJ Who Exposed Her Shitty Behavior At ConcertLeAnn Rimes Threatens DJ Who Exposed Shitty Behavior At David Gray Concert

Posted by Staff on 09/23/2014 at 7:49 PM News
    The Popdust Files: Brandi Glanville, celebrity feuds, David Gray, leann rimes
    LeAnn Rimes’ frequently atrocious behavior is a secret to no-one, but it’s REALLY fun when she gets called out for her shitty behavior in public.
    The former country singer and her head henchman/manager attended a David Gray concert in Comerica Theatre on Sunday, where she was invited on stage for a song.
    Unknown to Brandi Glanville’s notorious stalker, sitting directly in front of LeAnn was KNIX radio host Matt McAllister, who recounted the experience on his radio show the next day.
    According to Matt, LeAnn and her employee/friend behaved disgracefully throughout the gig – talking through all the songs, loudly showing off and making sure people paid attention to them. It was basically LeAnn being her usual desperate, attention-whore self, in other words.
    Instead of being “really respectful and gracious, she talked for the next hour…It’s just as as annoying as if you’re in a movie and the person next to you won’t shut up,” said Matt, adding at first they thought she was “some indie-folk songwriter person we never heard of.”
    “She talked like it was her show. I don’t know how to explain that. It was almost like she was speaking so loudly she wanted everyone to know she was there. She was singing the songs louder than he was.”
    When LeAnn heard what Matt was saying about her, she of course immediately called in to yell at him, accuse him of lying and THREATENED TO KICK HIS ASS because NO ONE is allowed to call LeAnn out on her BS.
    The best part? She said the reason she was talking loudly was to get her husband’s attention because he couldn’t hear her – but Eddie WASN’T EVEN THERE. I mean that’s hilarious, even for a compulsive liar like LeAnn.
    Here is the full clip of Matt talking about LeAnn’s typically gross behavior:

And here is LeAnn calling in to do what she does best: lie.

Here are some of the comments too:

• Daisy • 2 hours ago She's so narcissistic it's unbelievable. She's a completely irrelevant C/D-lister who thinks she's still at the top of her game. If she wasn't such an obvious, entitled b!tch, I'd feel pity for her. Where was her husband? We know it wasn't working since he never works, so I'll guess and say spending her money on one of his sidepieces.

Batsh*tcrazy • 3 hours ago Not unusual for her to be talking to her imaginary husband while being an imaginary star.
    Last edited by mostroop; September 24th, 2014 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Cleaning up

Elite Member

Her fans are passing around a Gossip Cop article that says it's all false and supposedly statements from Eddie's rep that it's all false.
    First of all, I'll believe an affair when I see it. I will always look any of these stories with cautious doubt. But to pass around Gossip Cop as "proof?!" Or highlight Eddie's statements?! That's the same shit he said when he was having an affair with SecondHand Leann. That dude's word ain't worth shit.

Second, Gossip Cop, let's not forget, is the same one who "refuted" the story about Kim K.'s photoshopping her selfies with the reasoning that Kim K. told us she doesn't photoshop! So there!

yeaaaaaah, this was the photo that had all the warped walls and doorframes that sucked in towards her waist.

Ok, Gossip Cop. You are the authority on truth. We believe ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    If Ed has moved out, why did Lean go with him to the party? That doesn't make sense. Leann is still calling the DJ a liar. She just always has to get the last word in and always has to respond.

I couldn't find a video of Wewe singing the duet at the David Gray concert- but I wanted to give everyone an idea how The audience was intently listening in silence to David's amazing performance- as usual it contradicts Wewe's bucket-o-lies she spewed how the crowd was SO loud and you couldn't possibly hear anyone talk- but she wasn't talking of course just singing. Such a fucking liar. And look how amazing he performs - upright, shoes on, no lyrics strewn all over some old stinky rug....truly amazing performance. Instead of Shrek and Donkey flapping their dentures during his show, they could have taken some notes on how to deliver a great show.

-Prince Rogers Nelson

And Eddie — who the source says ,”has no money…He doesn’t even work.” — is “very jealous of his wife’s success.”

How can Eddie be jealous of her success? What success... EVERYONE on the planet knowing she's batshit crazy?? And, if he's not doing anything to become successful, how can he be jealous of hers?

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    I'm not believe any of these yet, but interesting how they're all coming out at the same time.

EXCLUSIVE: Eddie Cibrian is Cheating...And LeAnn Rimes Knows!

By Star Staff, September 24, 2014

Photo by JB Lacroix/WireImage
    In June, Eddie Cibrian sent a suspicious text to a mystery woman. “What time are you picking me up?” he wrote. “We are going to meet [in a restaurant] and then take me in your car afterwards because I don’t want to be near her.”

But instead of sending the message to the other woman, he accidentally sent it to an acquaintance he shares with his wife, LeAnn Rimes. “I thought it was all a joke at first, but then he never talked to me again,” says the source, who also alleges that Eddie has been taking the woman out to Mexican restaurants in the San Fernando Valley, and was even spotted working out with her at an Equinox gym in West Hollywood in July. “He was very nervous, like he had been doing something wrong,” the insider adds. “There are other girls. I hear about it.”

While many of the couple’s friends may have seen this coming — after all, LeAnn and Eddie were both married to other people when they first hooked up in 2009 — the insider says that Eddie’s apparent indiscretions haven’t changed his troubled marriage. And LeAnn knows he’s cheating!

“LeAnn performed at Wendy Williams’ 50th birthday party in July, and Eddie was all over girls right in front of his wife,” the insider explains. “LeAnn didn’t do anything about it. She just goes on with her life.”

According to the source, the country singer is embarrassed by her husband’s behavior, and while she has talked to him about it privately, she’s not ready to take any drastic steps just yet. “She doesn’t want it to ruin their reality show,” the source reveals. “And she is revamping her career. She’s getting a lot of good press on her music again. Plus, she still wants a family.”

As for Eddie, “He has an addiction; he has a ‘look at me’ issue,” the insider says. “A lot of people want to get caught because they are addicted to the attention” And Eddie — who the source says ,”has no money…He doesn’t even work.” — is “very jealous of his wife’s success.”

“LeAnn has a big album coming out at Christmas,” the pal continues. “Eddie can come along for the ride — which she will try to take him on, for appearance’s sake — but his envy will take over , and he’ll escalate his cheating.”

So if things get worse for the couple, will LeAnn end their marriage. “She’s not somebody who can be alone,” the first admits. “I think if she were to meet another guy, then she would dump him. But if she gets pregnant, who knows?”

Eddie Cibrian is Cheating…And LeAnn Rimes Knows! | Star Magazine

This sounds like it came from LeAnn's camp, I wonder if that means it is true and they are prepping for the divorce.

Thread Information