Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    of course in the comments section jenn ( i think, or the other broad ) are backtracking saying it will be paid off and a fluff peice will come out. others are saying no, tommorrow the article will come out. so if you wake up in the morning and the sun is extra bright, go to your local drugstore and see if it's true. rays of light will shine on the rag mag with the story. if not then i give up. no one knows anything.

Or just check this thread to see how many pages it jumped forward...that's what I do. When I check this forum (first thing every morning) if I see this thread has a bunch of new pages...I get all giddy, because I think Eddie was caught with his penis in the cookie jar...then I am usually let down.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

I get the Enquirer at home -I have a subscription. I will keep us all posted....in fact lemme go check the bathroom (the hubs takes all the gossip rags straight to the toilet when he gets home from work)
    Kittylady and llamamama like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I get the Enquirer at home -I have a subscription. I will keep us all posted....in fact lemme go check the bathroom (the hubs takes all the gossip rags straight to the toilet when he gets home from work)
    They can write whatever they want but unless they have a finger sucking video this trick is going to play it off. And even then....

I predict we will all be on here, sad and broken, talking about these idiots years from now.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

I found some video footage on YouTube of Shrek and Donkey serenading the crowd at the David Gray concert.

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

L was so very wrong for her actions at the concert, yet she still can't let it go. This is why she has so many problems:

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 2h
    This one goes out to the one (several) I love.... http://some.ly/SsTpL7 via @someecards #laugh #cheers #soapstories

She really is an idiot. I just saw this on her TL too:

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 3h
    @Melroxx no, exaggeration adds a slant to the story YOU want to tell not the one that actually happened

Quote Originally Posted by Godurugly View Post
    I can't look away from this. It's so awesome.
    nevermind! i had to go watch the whole 45 minute interview! SoCal, shame on you!!! that gif should be outlawed. CRACK IS WHACK!!!

Here ya go...the cover and a teaser. Didn't see anything on Star or OK Mag websites.

EXCLUSIVE COVER STORY: INSIDE COUNTRY’S DIRTY DIVORCES!

-A+A

Published on: September 24, 2014
    by National Enquirer staff
    Photography by: (c)The NATIONAL ENQUIRER 2014

Cheatin’ and a-fightin’ and a-feudin’ as The ENQUIRER probes country music’s dirtiest divorces in a bombshell exclusive cover story!
    With $620 million at stake, Nashville could very well implode under the financial crunch as these music stars battle it out!
    The NATIONAL ENQUIRER reveals what really happened behind closed doors as more than a few of these big names did NOT stand by their men – or their wives!
    LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian – the tears, insults and baby drama!
    The vicious fight over Dolly Parton’s lesbian lover!
    Tim McGraw & Faith Hill – the 411 on the drugs, lies and other woman!
    Plus – Tricia & Garth! Blake & Miranda! And MORE!
    It’s a hoedown lowdown from hell brimming with booze, betrayal and multi-million dollar revenge-fueled showdowns.
    For the FULL shocking coverage you won’t find anywhere else – it’s only in the new ENQUIRER - on sale now!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/exclusive-cover-story-inside-countrys-dirty-divorces

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Gold Member

She's probably thrilled to be equated with Dolly and Faith.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Here ya go...the cover and a teaser. Didn't see anything on Star or OK Mag websites.

EXCLUSIVE COVER STORY: INSIDE COUNTRY’S DIRTY DIVORCES!

-A+A

Published on: September 24, 2014
    by National Enquirer staff
    Photography by: (c)The NATIONAL ENQUIRER 2014

Cheatin’ and a-fightin’ and a-feudin’ as The ENQUIRER probes country music’s dirtiest divorces in a bombshell exclusive cover story!
    With $620 million at stake, Nashville could very well implode under the financial crunch as these music stars battle it out!
    The NATIONAL ENQUIRER reveals what really happened behind closed doors as more than a few of these big names did NOT stand by their men – or their wives!
    LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian – the tears, insults and baby drama!
    The vicious fight over Dolly Parton’s lesbian lover!
    Tim McGraw & Faith Hill – the 411 on the drugs, lies and other woman!
    Plus – Tricia & Garth! Blake & Miranda! And MORE!
    It’s a hoedown lowdown from hell brimming with booze, betrayal and multi-million dollar revenge-fueled showdowns.
    For the FULL shocking coverage you won’t find anywhere else – it’s only in the new ENQUIRER - on sale now!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/exclusive-cover-story-inside-countrys-dirty-divorces

So is it just a rehash of Eddie's divorce from Brandi and all of that or are they saying Leann is getting a divorce?

Ohhhh snap! I cany wait for the new Enquirer. I will give you all a re-cap and take screenshots after it arrives.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by skinnypresident View Post
    So is it just a rehash of Eddie's divorce from Brandi and all of that or are they saying Leann is getting a divorce?
    Really...could it be any more vague? As far as I know, none of the couples mentioned have actually filed for divorce so I have my doubts there's anything new here. The Dolly/lesbian story is older than dirt.

I agree LeAnn should be thrilled to be included on a cover with Dolly and Faith. And I'm sure none of the other couples will even comment on the story, but for LeAnn, it's a BIG deal to get tabloid attention. So big she had to make sure to alert everyone about the story a week ago.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Leann will have many fan "asking her about the ridiculous story" so she can talk about it ad nauseum and proclaim victim hood of the mean lying tabloids. To me this article stinks of a last ditch effort to get the VH1 show that came in dead last in ratings renewed for another season.

I. Just. can't. With. These. Fools.....so looks like Ediot got a courtesy invite to Tyler Perry's birthday party -held a week ago or so. my guess is because he had those 5 lines aka starred in Best Man Holiday. Of course Wewe went. But what is so damn funny is what the minions are spinning from this picture. Lisa V was there with Ken - and the minions are saying B is gonna be furious they were all hanging out together having a great time. The stupid fool who posted this pic even tweeted Lisa telling her to follow so she can DM and "warn" her.

First is the tweet from minion that captioned this pic. Wewe is on left desperate to squeeze next to Stevie. I think Ediot is one leaning over piano. LVP is one in black gown to his right? Ken is way over next to curtains. Am I missing something?

Love that Lisa Vanderpump, LeAnn & Eddie were all at the same party. Think about it for a few minutes...❤️

-Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

LOL. That's hilarious.
    Yes, I'm sure Lisa Vanderpump needs a "warning" from some Leann Rimes kiss-ass about Brandi, the person the Leann fan doesn't know, but that Lisa actually knows personally, sees all the time, was good friends with and still works with.

Goodness! Where would Lisa be without that person's valuable insight and words of caution?!

hahahahahahahahaha.
    Sunnygirl and RealisticPerson like this.

Did Lisa respond?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thread Information