Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Come on in Leeanne and Barrel! We know how you crack yourselves up with your wicked HILARIOUS humor, make us laugh!

OMG!! This had me laughing so hard that I was crying.
    skinnypresident likes this.
    Piss off!

Bronze Member

Everyone in here still sad and broken?

Apparently there is a rumor on twitter that one of the gossip rags has a story on Leann sending Eddie a C&D, and something about another cheating scandal. It's not from crazy JSJ but another person who says he has a friend at OK magazine. Supposedly it's coming out tomorrow. I'll believe it when I see it.

I guess that would explain the manic tweeting, if it's true!

Quote Originally Posted by skinnypresident View Post
    Everyone in here still sad and broken?
    I'm so sad and broken I'm gong to have a glass of wine.
    skinnypresident and idunno like this.

Elite Member

L herself said something about 2 mags coming out with stories on her.

Now, I got this from JSJ's site, wine & sass. I did see something on twitter last night about someone getting a C&D letter. Maybe there is truth in this one. We can hope.

L is so dumb to lie about something that can easily be proven to be a lie - like E was with her. I could never really understand liars.

Wine and Sass: Leann Gets Called Out by a Radio DJ

justsayjenn Mod • 5 hours ago Ok, I was going to blind this, but ain't no one got time for that, and IDGAF if I get C&D'ed because, cat litter box. This info has been making the rounds for weeks and has been posted on other blind sites anyway.
    National Enquirer never pulls stories. They back their shit up. They have the goods, and while it might get delayed while they run it through legal again, it will run.
    ALLEGEDLY, there was an addendum to their prenup that if Eddie completed Squintz; A Love Story, he would get XYZ. I have no idea what that means. All I know is that he was out basically the second the last minute of the last show aired. His kids stay with his parents when he has them.
    There's a ton of stupid stuff, but all i gotta say is that she was REALLY desperate to act like she was talking to her husband at that concert, when he wasn't there. He was actually banging the girlfriend at that very moment, and HER team told the Clown to get her the hell out of LA because she was being a stalking lunatic. She's also coming unhinged because she thinks Eddie and Brandi are in cahoots.
    Hearsay, allegedly, rando gossip, whatever legal isn I gotta say. Kristi can cosign from her independent sources.

Kristi justsayjenn5 hours ago Yep-I cosign and also you forgot to mention his publicist is the one leaking the stories ***ALLEGEDLY***, hence the C&D sent to him and his team. He's done.

Awww, well when it happens she'll be all sad and broken like us!

I'm not sad, I'm sadistic.
    Piss off!

All I can say, like Whitney (RIP), is show me the receipts.

I wish that came from anywhere besides JSJ...not getting my hopes up. Although I did read something about Eddie and a C&D (either twitter or some blog comment) which didn't make sense to me so I really didn't pay attention. Also thought it was a little weird that L was denying stories that haven't even been published yet by NE and OK Mag. Just figured it was another ploy for attention.

But again, not getting my hopes up.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Ed has a publicist?

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I wish that came from anywhere besides JSJ...not getting my hopes up.
    It actually did. It came from the guy I mentioned on twitter. They stalk certain people's timelines, and then regurgitate it as their own. Twitter is Kristi and Jenn's sources. Twitter, and the other gossip sites.

They are so full of crap. Just two housewives stalking social media and gossip sites and then acting "in the know."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Why would she need a C&D sent to Eddie's publicist? Why not just pay Ed to tell the guy to shush, same as always? And in the event of a split (oh, pleasepleaseplease) that kind of paperwork wouldn't look at all good for her.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

of course in the comments section jenn ( i think, or the other broad ) are backtracking saying it will be paid off and a fluff peice will come out. others are saying no, tommorrow the article will come out. so if you wake up in the morning and the sun is extra bright, go to your local drugstore and see if it's true. rays of light will shine on the rag mag with the story. if not then i give up. no one knows anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    All I can say, like Whitney (RIP), is show me the receipts.
    It's hard for me to read that and not have the gif in the post

Annika and skinnypresident like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    It's hard for me to read that and not have the gif in the post

I can't look away from this. It's so awesome.
    Callalily likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by skinnypresident View Post
    It actually did. It came from the guy I mentioned on twitter. They stalk certain people's timelines, and then regurgitate it as their own. Twitter is Kristi and Jenn's sources. Twitter, and the other gossip sites.

They are so full of crap. Just two housewives stalking social media and gossip sites and then acting "in the know."
    This ^

Waiting for JSJ's blinds to come true is like waiting for Leann to announce that the ink is dry on a contract with the new label, or to release her drinking fish purses, or to debut her rebranded website. I think that's scheduled for the 12th of Never, which is that once in a blue moon day when pigs will be flying and the devil is looking for a jacket because it's a cold day in hell.

Thread Information