Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

I will stick to my insistence that 90% of people who take selfies should delete them and post something else as their avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    It's not just talking, I wouldn't want to sit in front of her if she's yodelling away either. If it's a big loud set where all the audience sings along, fine. But this seemed like a more intimate show (he's playing piano) and if I had to listen to her I would turn around and tell her to STFU as I didn't come along and pay to hear her sing. I once took a lot of joy out of telling a former reality show wannabe to shut up because she stood at the front of the stage and sang along really loudly, even though it was a small showcase gig for an up and coming singer (who went on to be hugely successful while the wannabe is probably an expert at flipping burgers by now).
    Excuse me bitch, do you see me carrying a lawn chair? Shut your damn marble mouth.
    idunno and JWL like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    JFK Barrell lies more than that rank, shit-stained rug Wewe sits on during her concerts. Excuses, Excuces, Excuses. Just ADMIT you both acted like a couple of fucking howler monkeys during David Gray's show.

darrellbrown (@darrellbrown) tweeted at 11:46am - 22 Sep 14:

@KNIXMatt so sorry you guys were disturbed. I know we sang and sang during songs so most talking would - if any was In between songs (https://twitter.com/darrellbrown/sta...23650182574080)

darrellbrown (@darrellbrown) tweeted at 11:48am - 22 Sep 14:

@KNIXMatt And the security stuff was what comerica did she never requested any of that.That staff kept doing that. Hate that stuff too (https://twitter.com/darrellbrown/sta...24153540988928)

I hate slimy lying theorizing of if/how on their own actions. Like a person doesn't know if they were talking.
    It's just sooooo pathetic.
    Sunnygirl and RealisticPerson like this.

She must have bothered other people sitting near her too.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    "No more talking crap," Rimes said. "I will come kick your ass."
    "No more talking during shows," McAllister rebuffed.
    I love this little exchange. Leann thinks she "won" by being funny and cute, but he got her in the end. Leann will never understand, that people will talk crap about her for as long as she acts like crap.

I also love that, just as this thread was going boring, Leann does something stupid. And because she is unable to apologise, and need to convice everyone she is in the right, she makes the situation so much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post

LeAnn Rimes CibrianVerified account ‏@leannrimes

Dressing up as a unicorn and filming a video tonight.... the elves are back!
    Oh good, we'll be treated to another elf-on-a-beach thing. I do hope the production value is as high as on the last one.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I doubt that's the first time Leann or her minions have heard of GR. For sure, Leanne checks this page more than she checks a mirror.
    The only way LeAnn Rimes would check herself in the mirror more would be if someone taped one to the top of her phone.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

So. I guess I'm the only asshole who actually clicked the link to this pic? And now I have to live with this image in my head ALONE?! Oh, the humanity!
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    So. I guess I'm the only asshole who actually clicked the link to this pic? And now I have to live with this image in my head ALONE?! Oh, the humanity!
    You bitch! of course I had to click it after your post.
    Bombshell likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

If she's trying to get in on the leaked nude photos scandal, she'll have to do better than that.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Maybe she thinks she was doing a good thing by blessing the crowd around her with a free show of David Gray cover songs. (Nevermind that David Gray was singing them himself on stage, she has the voice of an angel you know, and has won multiple Grammys, how many has David Gray won?)

LeAnn Rimes Threatens to Kick Radio Host's Ass On the Air

by Tyler Johnson at September 23, 2014 10:44 am. Updated at September 23, 2014 10:43 am. 2 Comments

As all of her Twitter followers know, LeAnn Rimes doesn't put up with any crap. Not in a cool, tough chick way, but in a wildly insecure, "OMG did someone in Des Moines just say they don't like outfit?!" way.

So when she's not stalking Brandi Glanville, LeAnn uses her social networking accounts to attack regular old non-famous folks who made the mistake of having opinions.

As fun as it is to watch LeAnn's Twitter meltdowns, it's even better when she loses her cool in real life, like she did when she called into a Phoenix radio show to chew out the host yesterday:

The story goes that LeAnn came to town to attend a David Gray concert and briefly join the singer on stage.

Local radio personality Matt McAllister was seated in front of LeAnn and claimed that she talked loudly throughout the concert.

LeAnn - who apparently has nothing better to do than fly to Phoenix for David Gray concerts than spend the next morning listening to local radio - called in to clear the air, and naturally just ended up making things way, way worse.

LeAnn began by claiming that she wasn't talking, she was singing.

McAllister stood his ground, so LeAnn changed her story to something along the lines of, "Okay, I was talking but it was about important famous-people stuff like what time I'm gonna go backstage."

Again, the host basically called BS and LeAnn started to get pissed. She kept it all passive-aggressive and giggled throughout the interview, but she ended the call by saying, "Stop talking crap. I will come down there and kick your ass.
    So yeah, the whole thing was as painful as an episode of LeAnn and Eddie. Okay, maybe it wasn't that bad.

LeAnn Rimes Threatens to Kick Radio Host's Ass On the Air - The Hollywood Gossip
    SHELLEE and RealisticPerson like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

She is such a vapid utter bore. Humility makes people likable and relatable, her massive ego makes her so unlikable. So much delusion.

LeAnn Rimes uses reality show to do end run around tabloids; singer plays Hard Rock Rocksino

By Chuck Yarborough, The Plain Dealer The Plain Dealer
    on September 23, 2014 at 9:00 AM, updated September 23, 2014 at 12:35 PM

CLEVELAND, Ohio – In many ways, LeAnn Rimes could be considered a victim.

A star at just 13 in 1996, when she released the song "Blue,'' originally written for Patsy Cline, she's been embroiled in legal battles with her label and her father, struggled with psoriasis and been the country version of Britney Spears [WTF? Until I see a pink wig, not even close, she's far too boring] when it comes to the way she's been treated by the tabloids (admittedly, sometimes justifiably).

But you can only be a victim if you LET yourself be a victim. Ergo, the now 32-year-old singer and actress has taken control of her life, even to the point of developing her own reality show with husband Eddie Cibrian, that takes all the wind out of those tabloids' sails, "LeAnn & Eddie.''

The two-time [MULTIPLE!!!] Grammy winner plays the Hard Rock Rocksino on Thursday. Between the tour [huh?], the television show and her busy life and mine, we couldn't work out a phone interview time. [Twitter, gigolo baby-sitting] But she agreed to answer these emailed questions:

PLAIN DEALER: You've been through the mill since "Blue." Simple question with a complex answer: How have you survived?

LeANN RIMES: So kind of you to say that I have! I think that it all really boils down to a few simple things. It was building a thick skin, the ability to laugh at myself and remaining focused on my love of music. None of the things that I have gone through in my life would be worth it if I didn't truly didn't want them. If I didn't want to sing anymore, I wouldn't fight so hard to still be doing what I love.

PD:Is there any part of the little girl who sang at the Garland Opry House still left?

LR: I like to think so. I still get very excited when I walk out on stage and see an audience filled with fans on their feet and clapping their hands. And I can still belt out the hell out of "Blue."

PD: Can you trace your evolution as a singer from "Blue'' to "Spitfire?"

LR: It's really been a very natural evolution. I was a child and now I've come into my own as more than just a child star or a voice. I feel like you get an authenticity that couldn't have been there when I was younger because I hadn't yet lived. I'm much more fearless when it comes to my writing and the emotion I put into my music. I lay it all out there. I find such freedom in the truth even if it's painful to write or perform. I'm just another human being looking to connect with other people through real emotion.

PD: After all that you've been through with the tabloids, etc., why do the VH-1 show, "LeAnn & Eddie?'' Is it your way of taking the bull by the horns? Like, "OK, you're going to profit from me, so I'm going to own it myself?''

LR: Exactly. First and foremost, Eddie and I really wanted to work together and thought this would be a fun way of taking control of a situation that we have no control over and really having fun with it. We love to laugh and don't take ourselves too seriously so every week, when tabloids write conflicting stories about him cheating, me being crazy and baby fever, divorces and lavish gifts, we sit back and just laugh. And then we thought, why not join in on the fun!

PD: Have you learned anything about each other or yourself since doing the show?

LR: I learned that Eddie's demands on set are ridiculous. Three assistants, rooms furnished with only green items exclusively from Pottery Barn, it is crazy! Just kidding. The show gave us the opportunity to let people into our lives and I am happy to say that I continue to learn things about him and myself everyday; this just gave us a platform to do so.

PD: Will it be back next season?

LR: Well, we just finished the first season and are taking time to refocus a bit on our other passions, acting and singing, so we shall see. [hahahahahaHAAAAAA!!]

PD: Your own trials and tribulations have been pretty well documented. If you and Eddie DO have a child, will you encourage him or her to go into music or show business?

LR: Oh hell no, not in this day and age! Actually, we have talked about this a lot and obviously if our children (including Eddie's two sons) wanted to pursue that path, I wouldn't try and change their mind because I know that no one was going to change mine at that age.

But as a parent, it is your job to protect your children as much as possible so I would be sure that they were aware of what they were getting into and then make their sure home life was as stable as possible. It really does make all the difference at the end of the day in this crazy business.

PD: Miley Cyrus went a little overboard trying to get rid of the Hannah Montana image. Any advice you would give her, having been a child star yourself?

LR: Just keep being you. The downside of being a child performer is that as you mature, the world watches and judges and tells you exactly what they think you should be doing. [had no idea Leann was even still alive after the 90s until TEH AFFAIR! Get over yourself, twat]

There isn't a guidebook on how to grow up in the spotlight and everyone makes mistakes along the way. You just need to stay true to who you are and be confident in yourself and block out all that white noise.

PD: I want to focus on you as an entertainer, really, and skip the tabloid junk. You've done both music and acting. What do you get out of one that you don't get out of the other?

LR: Acting gives me the opportunity to jump into someone's shoes and play a character with a different story, and that is something I am very intrigued by. Singing, however, well, singing is in my blood!

PD: It has been a long time since "Blue,'' and you're not 13 anymore. [Ha!] What does a song have to do to pique your interest today?

LR: I always listen for songs that move me to the core, whatever emotion that may be. When I know I couldn't write any better, it's just so complete, that's what I look for.

PD: You've been country and pop. Which do you consider the "real" LeAnn and why?

LR: In all honesty, I am still figuring that out. I love both genres and a lot more than those two as well! While I will forever be a country girl at heart, growing up in Texas, I don't think artists need to be pigeonholed into one genre of music anymore.

My tastes are always evolving and I hope my music continues to also – not sure which direction the next album will be or the next one after that, but as long as I am writing heartfelt music with great melodies, I will be a happy girl.

PD: A lot of artists have had issues with Curb – you, Tim McGraw, Jo Dee Messina. What is your relationship with the label now?

LR: I signed a contract with CURB when I was 11 years old and that contract just ended. So after 20 years with the same label, I am now looking forward to what the future holds with fresh eyes and ears. [Not gonna badmouth them (anymore) since NO one else has the remotest amount of interest in signing me]

PD: What was the thinking behind "Dance Like You Don't Give a ..."? Was there a message you were trying to send?

LR: To dance without any hesitation or fear! So often people get out on the dance floor and look around to see who is watching and how they are doing in comparison to the person next to them, they are self-conscious.

The whole idea of the title of this album is to say "Screw it!'' to the critics and just have fun. Who cares what you look like as long as you are feeling the beat?!?

PD: Speaking of "Spitfire,'' can you tell me where you would rank it in your discography?

LR: It is absolutely at the top of my list! It was the most honest and raw album I have ever created; it was cathartic. It literally took blood, sweat and tears (a lot of tears at some points) and it changed my writing process completely. I will never be able to write an album the same way, so for that reason alone, it is definitely top three.

PD: Do you consider "Blue" your signature song, and do you feel that sort of boxes you in, to have a song you released as a 13-year-old viewed that way?

LR: I actually don't feel like the song boxed me into anything. The song was originally written for the great Ms. Patsy Cline, so I could never have anything but love and appreciation for being associated with it.

I think of that song as the catalyst for my entire life; it opened up so many doors and literally changed my world and the fact that people are still wanting to hear it after 20 years is pretty incredible.

PD: That being said, my favorite song on the album was your duet with Eddy Arnold, "Cattle Call." Is there a chance we will hear it when you are here?

LR: I haven't performed that song in a very long time. Who knows, though? I'm always up for anything.

Source: LeAnn Rimes uses reality show to do end run around tabloids; singer plays Hard Rock Rocksino | cleveland.com

Elite Member

PD: It has been a long time since "Blue,'' and you're not 13 anymore. [Ha!] What does a song have to do to pique your interest today?

LR: I always listen for songs that move me to the core, whatever emotion that may be. When I know I couldn't write any better, it's just so complete, that's what I look for.

I'd say there's a pretty good chance most songs she's listening to she could never write better. Isn't it something like 90%+ of her albums are covers or written by others? It's amusing she's trying to speak like she's some career/prolific singer songwriter.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    If she's trying to get in on the leaked nude photos scandal, she'll have to do better than that.
    Well, let's see. She's already leaked, aka sharted. And she's been nearly nude, aka hand up her butt picking her dental floss too small bikini out of the abyss. But ... the fappening it ain't.

^^The dude that tweeted that nude selfie to Elfie on the Shelfie-- is ruthless w/his tweets. I think that was meant to be a joke on her. I wish I could remember/find some of his classic Wewe tweets - (I assume it's a guy) because some of them are GR level funny/entertaining/clever.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Thread Information