Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

(Photo: Curb Records/Matt McAllister Twitter)

6CONNECT
    19TWEETLINKEDIN
    COMMENTEMAILMORE

A report about the David Gray concert from KNIX-FM (102.5) personality Matt McAllister on Monday morning inspired a miffed LeAnn Rimes to call in to McAllister's radio show and threaten to "kick (his) ass."
    The hubbub started after Gray's performance at Comerica Theatre on Sunday. Rimes was a surprise guest during the concert, joining Gray on stage to sing a new song, "Snow in Vegas." McAllister reported that Rimes (sans hubby Eddie Cibrian) sat directly behind the disc jockey and his fiancee, Vanessa Gibbs.
    McAllister said he heard her loudly speaking about going on stage and assumed she was "some indie-folk songwriter person we never heard of." He was surprised when Gray announced that Rimes would be joining him, and was impressed by her vocals.
    After she sang, he said she returned to her seat and instead of being "really respectful and gracious, she talked for the next hour...It's just as as annoying as if you're in a movie and the person next to you won't shut up."
    But there was more.
    "She talked like it was her show. I don't know how to explain that. It was almost like she was speaking so loudly she wanted everyone to know she was there." And, he reported, "she was singing the songs louder than he was."
    Co-host Ben Campbell chimed in when they were discussing the subject: "LeAnn, shut your pie hole!"
    Before the morning show finished, however, Rimes called in, saying she was listening to KNIX while she was going to the airport. She disagreed with McAllister's impression of the evening.
    "That's kind of funny," Rimes said. "I wasn't talking except to figure out when I was going to go backstage."
    She did say she was a huge Gray fan.
    "I was singing for the rest of the concert," she said.
    At the end, McAllister tried to amicably close the subject.
    "I call it like i see it, she's calling in to say something different," he said.
    "No more talking crap," Rimes said. "I will come kick your ass."
    "No more talking during shows," McAllister rebuffed.
    Rimes did says that she may adding harmony vocals to the tune, which will be issued as a single.
    Reach the reporter at randy.cordova@arizonarepublic.com or 602-444-8849.Twitter.com/randy_cordova.
    6CONNECT
    19TWEETLINKEDIN
    COMMENTEMAILMORE

dougie and RealisticPerson like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Hopeless. She is completely hopeless.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Haha, I'm enjoying this--she really has no idea how to STFU and NOT shoot herself in the foot with the things she does and says.

She gets incredibly mad when people call her on her pettiness and loses her shit all over the place, her ego won't let her see that she's proving the "haters" [I feel so 8th grade saying that word] right.

It might be interesting if it weren't so repetitive.
    RealisticPerson and idunno like this.

Do we think she's here, and if so what do we think her nom de GueRre is?
    RealisticPerson likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

She just doesn't get it, does she? She just can't see how she could possibly ever be wrong.

@kelseya275 once again, I was not chatting I was singing #heavenforbid lol

And

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes49m

Dressing up as a unicorn and filming a video tonight.... the elves are back!

RealisticPerson likes this.

Some of these replies are hilarious.

LeAnn Rimes CibrianVerified account ‏@leannrimes

Dressing up as a unicorn and filming a video tonight.... the elves are back!

6:26 PM - 22 Sep 2014

Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Silver Member

her continued rampant obsession with unicorns is disturbing, especially because it's all about brandi.
    RealisticPerson and Butterfly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Oh, we've been linked in a Leann Rimes twitter war thread. That should go miles towards attracting polymaths who will really raise the level of intellectual discourse on the board. Can't wait.
    I think that horse bolted long ago, the stable door's been open for what, 5 years now?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    her continued rampant obsession with unicorns is disturbing, especially because it's all about brandi.
    No, it's disturbing because it's a grown woman and unicorns. No one over the age of 7 should obsess about mythical creatures. Unless of course, it's Hello Kitty.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

*tries to understand the connection between unicorns and elves*
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I'm changing my username to SadAndBroken. Thanks for the inspiration Falcor!
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

JFK Barrell lies more than that rank, shit-stained rug Wewe sits on during her concerts. Excuses, Excuces, Excuses. Just ADMIT you both acted like a couple of fucking howler monkeys during David Gray's show.

darrellbrown (@darrellbrown) tweeted at 11:46am - 22 Sep 14:

@KNIXMatt so sorry you guys were disturbed. I know we sang and sang during songs so most talking would - if any was In between songs (https://twitter.com/darrellbrown/sta...23650182574080)

darrellbrown (@darrellbrown) tweeted at 11:48am - 22 Sep 14:

@KNIXMatt And the security stuff was what comerica did she never requested any of that.That staff kept doing that. Hate that stuff too (https://twitter.com/darrellbrown/sta...24153540988928)

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

It's not just talking, I wouldn't want to sit in front of her if she's yodelling away either. If it's a big loud set where all the audience sings along, fine. But this seemed like a more intimate show (he's playing piano) and if I had to listen to her I would turn around and tell her to STFU as I didn't come along and pay to hear her sing. I once took a lot of joy out of telling a former reality show wannabe to shut up because she stood at the front of the stage and sang along really loudly, even though it was a small showcase gig for an up and coming singer (who went on to be hugely successful while the wannabe is probably an expert at flipping burgers by now).
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

^I want to know that joy!

Thread Information