Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

  1. #39616
    Elite Member Calico Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,870

    Default

    I think her excuse is she lied. She wanted people think Eddie was there and didn't count on the radio guy know and stating on air that he wasn't.

    Because I'm bored I'm reading Leann's TL. Her self-righteous, know-it-all, self-appointed Twitter cop fans crack me up. All of them tell the "haters" they need a life. It's like a mantra. People on Twitter defending someone with like 90,000 tweets are telling others they need a life because they're on Twitter. Or a hobby. Like being on Twitter can't be a hobby because they, who are on Twitter, say it's not. Oh, and everyone needs to find God, or Jesus, or read the Bible (their versions, of course). Her fans are as warped, hypocritical, and stupid as she is. Guess that's why they're her fans.
    Last edited by Calico Kid; September 22nd, 2014 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Because it's they're, not their
    faithanne and RealisticPerson like this.

  2. #39617
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    She said that when she called in to the radio show?
    She sure did - idiot, that she is.

    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    She also said she'd come there and kick his ass.
    yup, she said this too. Did I already mention that she's an idiot?

    Quote Originally Posted by aimlessbird View Post
    I really hope that they had permission to record her. Last time someone recorded Leanne sounding like a lunatic on the phone she sued her!!! Leanne sounded rude, entitled, arrogant and crazy on that radio call in. She doesn't like it when people point out truthfully her faults.
    She called into a taped radio station. She has absolutely NO expectation of privacy. What an idiot.

    Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    So her husband wasn't there and he couldn't hear her when she talked? So she was on the phone with him? And that's her excuse?
    Hmmm, maybe she was keeping tabs on old E. When her lying and saying that she was NOT talking is shot down, she now says that maybe she was talking between songs.
    Leann is such an obnoxious, self centered, entitled idiot!
    SHELLEE and RealisticPerson like this.

  3. #39618
    Gold Member Patty Rox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Randomville
    Posts
    1,403

    Default


  4. #39619
    Elite Member Calico Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,870

    Default

    Still reading Leann's TL, and guess what. According to Leann, we right here in this GR thread are sad and broken people. Since it can't get any better than that I think I'm finished with twitter for a while.

  5. #39620
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    21,777

    Default

    GR got an honorable mention in her TL? Did she post a link too?
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  6. #39621
    Elite Member Annie B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    I think her excuse is she lied. She wanted people think Eddie was there and didn't count on the radio guy know and stating on air that he wasn't.

    Because I'm bored I'm reading Leann's TL. Her self-righteous, know-it-all, self-appointed Twitter cop fans crack me up. All of them tell the "haters" they need a life. It's like a mantra. People on Twitter defending someone with like 90,000 tweets are telling others they need a life because they're on Twitter. Or a hobby. Like being on Twitter can't be a hobby because they, who are on Twitter, say it's not. Oh, and everyone needs to find God, or Jesus, or read the Bible (their versions, of course). Her fans are as warped, hypocritical, and stupid as she is. Guess that's why they're her fans.
    I always crack up reading about all of their health ailments and depression and shit they tweet Leann, along with compliments and adoration for her. One long time fan was tweeting her when she had "phone time"...from the psych ward, she tweeted this to Leann! Her profile pic is herself with Leann's mom. So many flip the fuck out if she doesn't reply to them every day, asking if they did something wrong and if she's mad at them. And when she does eventually reply how their life is made. So sad for her there is such a lack of fans available to communicate with, why she is communicating with them to begin with is beyond my comprehension. They all think she is their personal, "real life" friend.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

  7. #39622
    Elite Member SHELLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Florida Keys
    Posts
    24,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aimlessbird View Post
    I really hope that they had permission to record her. Last time someone recorded Leanne sounding like a lunatic on the phone she sued her!!! Leanne sounded rude, entitled, arrogant and crazy on that radio call in. She doesn't like it when people point out truthfully her faults.
    As mostroop pointed out, SHE called a radio station, wtf else are they going to do but record it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Still reading Leann's TL, and guess what. According to Leann, we right here in this GR thread are sad and broken people. Since it can't get any better than that I think I'm finished with twitter for a while.
    What??
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    GR got an honorable mention in her TL? Did she post a link too?
    That's what I want to know.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

  8. #39623
    Elite Member Calico Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,870

    Default

    I found it again. Finally! Reading through Leann's TL twice in one day has just about destroyed my few remaining brain cells. And, since I was on the phone when reading her TL the first time I did get it a little wrong in that it wasn't exactly her that gave us the honorable mention by name.



    This? It has more likes (55K) than Leann sells records & more views than her VH1-flop http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/latest-gossip/big-fat-liars-leann-rimes-eddie-cibrian-go-public-page2623-110874.html … @leannrimes @springlyphoenix



  9. #39624
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    I found it again. Finally! Reading through Leann's TL twice in one day has just about destroyed my few remaining brain cells. And, since I was on the phone when reading her TL the first time I did get it a little wrong in that it wasn't exactly her that gave us the honorable mention by name.



    This? It has more likes (55K) than Leann sells records & more views than her VH1-flop http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/latest-gossip/big-fat-liars-leann-rimes-eddie-cibrian-go-public-page2623-110874.html Ö @leannrimes @springlyphoenix


    Dear Jesus: If posting here makes me very very sad and broken then I don't wanna be healed. Kthnxbai.

  10. #39625
    Gold Member Patty Rox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Randomville
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Still reading Leann's TL, and guess what. According to Leann, we right here in this GR thread are sad and broken people. Since it can't get any better than that I think I'm finished with twitter for a while.
    It wouldn't surprise me if this board is the first gossip site she reads every morning.

  11. #39626
    Elite Member Sunnygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Southern Oracle
    Posts
    5,588

    Default

    Hi Wewe! Welcome to GR. here's a little tip- make sure to hit the multi-quote button when responding to more than one post. Don't want you to get a infraction! Tell Barrell he can join too- the more the merrier.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

  12. #39627
    Elite Member Annie B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,543

    Default

    Come on in Leeanne and Barrel! We know how you crack yourselves up with your wicked HILARIOUS humor, make us laugh!

    kdr, Sunnygirl, needmeds and 3 others like this.

  13. #39628
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,679

    Default

    Oh, we've been linked in a Leann Rimes twitter war thread. That should go miles towards attracting polymaths who will really raise the level of intellectual discourse on the board. Can't wait.
    RealisticPerson likes this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  14. #39629
    Elite Member SHELLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Florida Keys
    Posts
    24,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    I found it again. Finally! Reading through Leann's TL twice in one day has just about destroyed my few remaining brain cells. And, since I was on the phone when reading her TL the first time I did get it a little wrong in that it wasn't exactly her that gave us the honorable mention by name.



    This? It has more likes (55K) than Leann sells records & more views than her VH1-flop http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/latest-gossip/big-fat-liars-leann-rimes-eddie-cibrian-go-public-page2623-110874.html … @leannrimes @springlyphoenix


    Thanks for finding it!
    [QUOTE=Patty Rox;3256122]It wouldn't surprise me if this board is the first gossip site she reads every morning.[/QUOT]
    Dint forget noon and night.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

  15. #39630
    Elite Member CornFlakegrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hanging with the raisin girls
    Posts
    14,942

    Default

    I doubt that's the first time Leann or her minions have heard of GR. For sure, Leanne checks this page more than she checks a mirror.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: September 21st, 2011, 02:24 PM
  2. Replies: 80
    Last Post: August 14th, 2009, 08:42 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: July 7th, 2009, 11:23 AM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: June 1st, 2009, 11:10 AM
  5. LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian busted on another date
    By FierceKiten in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2009, 07:41 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •