Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    CountryStarsCentral@Spicyboy84 8m
    RT: Interviewing @leannrimes tomorrow. Submit your questions now. We may use em' #LeAnnRimes
    Don't expect anything interesting to be asked. This guy is a fanboy of Leann's for years, she replied to him in a tweet this weekend about how she just found the stuff he asked to be autographed and she needs his address to send it. She must have asked him to post an interview with her to get some "good press".

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    TWewe did say on air she's planning on singing a duet with David Gray. Yeah.....right.
    i got more of a 'back up singer' vibe on that comment. she's singing harmonies or something? i'm not a singer but wouldn't a duet mean she would get to actually sing by herself?

Quote Originally Posted by CelaLajeune View Post
    Check out @KNIXMatt 's tweets with DB
    Of course he couldn't stay out of it, what a jerk. He admits they were singing along, well guess what? That's damn obnoxious too, especially in a small venue like that. I remember years ago seeing Dwight Yoakum and Buck Owens in a small theater and two drunk girls were behind us singing loudly. I finally turned around and said "Listen, I didn't come here to hear YOU sing, so knock it off." I was ready to call security when they got up (well stumbled out, with the help of their dates) and left, thankfully.

So, even if they weren't talking (which I don't believe) they're still in the wrong. It wasn't a LeAnn and DB concert, assholes.
    CelaLajeune and JWL like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    i got more of a 'back up singer' vibe on that comment. she's singing harmonies or something? i'm not a singer but wouldn't a duet mean she would get to actually sing by herself?
    My bad- thought she said duet but that makes more sense!

Re Fat-turd Barrell's tweets saying the DJ was "exaggerating for entertainment" -what a condescending asshat. I LOVE that Matt guy's comeback- "I"m just calling a spade a spade!" I like the response from a Wewe hater too- she said to Barrell- you want us to retweet your "best work" for Matt to see? Lol- would have loved to see Barrell get humiliated again with all his childish tweets he used to stalk Brandi with.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

See you liar, we couldn't possibly be rude, ignorant assholes and talk while David Gray was singing because we were too busy being rude, ignorant assholes singing while David Gray was singing. I don't know how the radio guy put up with it. I've been in his situation, and I didn't.
    @KNIXMatt so sorry you guys were disturbed. I know we sang and sang during songs so most talking would - if any was In between songs

idunno likes this.

Silver Member

she literally cannot do anything without there being drama. when will she look in the mirror and realize the ONE AND ONLY common denominator is her?! and wtf at her lying and saying Eddie was there. she is truly nuts and that is NOT a marriage i am envious of.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Elite Member

'You don't get to talk to me like that."

LOL. Get over yourself, Leann.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    'You don't get to talk to me like that."

LOL. Get over yourself, Leann.
    She said that when she called in to the radio show?

Elite Member

In a storytelling way of telling her reaction/why she called in.
    He was asking her how she heard he made the comments. She says something like, "oh, you know" and then something like "I heard you said shut your piehole, and I was like, you know what, you don't get to talk to me like that." The DJs are laughing over the whole statement so it's in the background but that's what it sounds like.
    idunno and RealisticPerson like this.

She also said she'd come there and kick his ass.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I hope someone kicks her ass, idiot.

Bronze Member

I listened to both people's audio. He said she talked, his GF said she talked. I believe she talked. Most grown adults know the difference between talking and singing, even when the singing is LR! Do you know how obnoxious it must have been for him to call her out on the talking.

Just, shut up LR, FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!

Bronze Member

I really hope that they had permission to record her. Last time someone recorded Leanne sounding like a lunatic on the phone she sued her!!! Leanne sounded rude, entitled, arrogant and crazy on that radio call in. She doesn't like it when people point out truthfully her faults.
    Last edited by aimlessbird; September 22nd, 2014 at 05:16 PM. Reason: I want to spell better than LeAnn Rimes!

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    @KNIXMatt if my husband couldn't hear me when I talked.... Next time ask nicely in person instead of on the air rudely #balls
    So her husband wasn't there and he couldn't hear her when she talked? So she was on the phone with him? And that's her excuse?

Thread Information