Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

This really cracked me up

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

That kind of made me chuckle!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Would someone please help explain what exactly she's done to her face? I watched an old interview vs a recent one. Soooo different but I can't figure out exactly what she's done. I suspect cheek implants, but what else? This is a serious question. Not rhetorical. Please advise. Anyone who knows.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    This really cracked me up

I noticed she didn't do that in the past. I watched an old interview she did vs a new one. In the older one she was very well spoken, soft, composed and NO hand movements. In the newer one she had too many "ummms" and other time wasting noises (time to think). She was not well spoken or composed AND she added hand movements! Overall, her younger self appeared WAY more professional than her older self. That's horrible. To go backwards in talent and professionalism.

She's had her upper lip pulled down to hide her gummy smile. That is what, supposedly, has caused her freaky Joker mouth. She's had her little Chicklet teeth replaced with giant horse teeth. I also think she's has a chin implant because she now has a very distinct square, U-shaped ridge around her chin when she smiles (particularly on her right side). Of course, she also had the breast augmentation, which given her broad shoulders makes her look really square.
    Last edited by Calico Kid; September 21st, 2014 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    She's had her upper lip pulled down to hide her gummy smile. That is what, supposedly, has caused her freaky Joker mouth. She's had her little Chicklet teeth replaced with giant horse teeth. I also think she's has a chin implant because she now has a very distinct square, U-shaped ridge around her chin when she smiles (particularly on her right side). Of course, she also had the breast augmentation, which given her broad shoulders makes her look really square.
    Thank You! See I would have never guessed about having the lip pulled down. I din't know that was a thing you could have done. Nuts!!. She looks worse now than ever before except after she had work done & was at her heaviest. She may have looked worse then.

http://<embed width="600" height="450" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="direct" src="[object Url]" flashvars="file=[object Url]&os=0&ap=0">

If anyone can get through it, there are a bunch of "ummm"s.........I dare anyone to count them all.
    Last edited by Tati; September 22nd, 2014 at 08:32 AM.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by RattyRaccoon View Post
    Thank You! See I would have never guessed about having the lip pulled down. I din't know that was a thing you could have done. Nuts!!. She looks worse now than ever before except after she had work done & was at her heaviest. She may have looked worse then.
    My guesses: lip pulled down, eyelids lifted a tad, cheek implants, nose rounded off, lip injections, botox.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RattyRaccoon View Post
    I noticed she didn't do that in the past. I watched an old interview she did vs a new one. In the older one she was very well spoken, soft, composed and NO hand movements. In the newer one she had too many "ummms" and other time wasting noises (time to think). She was not well spoken or composed AND she added hand movements! Overall, her younger self appeared WAY more professional than her older self. That's horrible. To go backwards in talent and professionalism.
    When she was younger she probably believed in her dream to be world a famous household name. Maybe due to parents, music industry peeps, whatever. The hand gestures and drawn out repetitive answers now is Leann knowing she's a wash up and trying to convince people of complete BS. It's what liars do.
    Butterfly likes this.
    Drive-by poster

Hit By Ban Bus!

She is such a ugly lil pig cunt..that's all.k bye !!

Quote Originally Posted by spinmonkey View Post
    When she was younger she probably believed in her dream to be world a famous household name. Maybe due to parents, music industry peeps, whatever. The hand gestures and drawn out repetitive answers now is Leann knowing she's a wash up and trying to convince people of complete BS. It's what liars do.
    Plus drugs.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    Plus drugs.
    Plus, her parents/minders might have prepped her for interviews, when she was younger. Now that she's been in the industry "forever", she no longer feels she needs to prepare. I think the same might apply to her concert performance.

This tweet totally made me laugh out loud:

I'm just gonna call it now...Leann Rimes & Eddie Cibrian's Halloween costumes 2014 are going to be "Brandi Glanville and her Ex-Husband.

ETA: I had to add this too....saw this floating around twitter today.
    So damn clever.

Last edited by Sunnygirl; September 22nd, 2014 at 11:03 AM.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

It really wouldn't surprise me if they went as Donald and Melania or Donald and some memorably fired contestant. They really are that shallow and desperate.
    Sunnygirl, CL** and JWL like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I was hoping they would do their role models for Halloween this year:

Does anyone remember after Kelsey Grammer dumped Camille and famously announced - with a smug face- he "gifted her the role on BH Housewives", he then married a new younger wife, and the new wife dressed up as Camille (a la BH housewife) to attend Hugh Hefner's annual Halloween Party . To make their night even more white trash, Kesley brought their newborn baby and left her in a car seat next to some playmates so they could party.

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Thread Information