Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    *cough*

Bitch is so predictable.
    Haha! Awesome

Eddie has always had that douche vibe about him. Always.

This whole thing with LeAnn and Brandi just proves that's all he is.

And, wee, beady eyes does not a good looking guy make.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    If Brandi has been at the pilates studio for 12 years, it's pretty easy to surmise she learned of it just like she learned of all of the doctors Brandi goes to, which is Eddie and/or her bestie, Big Lips Liz, who was once friends with Brandi.
    Yeah, this is what makes me think, that Eddie feeds the crazy with little remarks like 'Brandi has great tits, her PS is so-and-so' or 'Brandi is really lean and limber, she goes to pilates at xx studio'.
    I mean, Leann was crazy long before she met Eddie, but he brought her crazy out in full bloom.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Yeah, this is what makes me think, that Eddie feeds the crazy with little remarks like 'Brandi has great tits, her PS is so-and-so' or 'Brandi is really lean and limber, she goes to pilates at xx studio'.
    I mean, Leann was crazy long before she met Eddie, but he brought her crazy out in full bloom.
    Seriously! Ed is a complete dog. I mean I wouldn't turn my back on him for a second. He tried to play the clueless dumb dumb on shitshow but I think behind closed doors he's a lot different. He fucks with Wewe's head prob makes fat comments if she puts on weight. He prob spikes those shit green smoothies she drinks with syrup of ipecac to keep her skinny.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

If she convinced anyone through that show that she was sane and not petty or obsessed, she is undoing all that work in the last 3 days.
    She's losing it on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    In the past week there have been LeAnn Rimes stories in The Daily Mail (4 or 5 IIRC), Just Jared (more than one IIRC) and E Online, none of them are Brandi related. If you go back a little further, she's been covered by Us Weeky, Perez Hilton, a couple of networks because of the rape joke, her birthday celebration and singing on the muscular dystrophy telethon, not Brandi. As of now, none of the major gossip media have picked up the Pilates story.
    Going to the same Pilates studio as Brandi was ONE of the many ways LeAnn tries to needle Brandi. And don't forget her (and her fake accounts) daily Twitter jabs. So yes, trying to needle Brandi is LeAnn and Eddie's favorite thing to do, probably the only thing they do.
    Kittylady, Sunnygirl and Butterfly like this.

Elite Member

LOL. Not that she wants to, but it seems she couldn't get away from Brandi if she tried. She tweets the restaurant she was at last night, and the last person the restaurant tweeted(months ago) was Brandi. LOL. Sooooo weird.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    Going to the same Pilates studio as Brandi was ONE of the many ways LeAnn tries to needle Brandi. And don't forget her (and her fake accounts) daily Twitter jabs. So yes, trying to needle Brandi is LeAnn and Eddie's favorite thing to do, probably the only thing they do.
    I am not addressing the needling Brandi thing in and of itself, what I am addressing is needling Brandi to get a reaction in order to get media attention. There have been quite a few stories about LeAnn recently, none Brandi related, and the Pilates incident has yet to be picked up by the major gossip media.

What media attention has Leann been receiving? The "media attention" that has been in Daily Mail and Just Jared, that Leann was grocery shopping and going to Pilates (Brandi's studio, btw)? Ed picked her up at the airport? So sure, I guess she is getting "press" without mention of Brandi, other than the inevitable mention of Brandi being the Sunset Beach heart throb's ex-wife.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    LOL. Not that she wants to, but it seems she couldn't get away from Brandi if she tried. She tweets the restaurant she was at last night, and the last person the restaurant tweeted(months ago) was Brandi. LOL. Sooooo weird.

That's probably why she went. She's sick. Like really sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    What media attention has Leann been receiving? The "media attention" that has been in Daily Mail and Just Jared, that Leann was grocery shopping and going to Pilates (Brandi's studio, btw)? Ed picked her up at the airport? So sure, I guess she is getting "press" without mention of Brandi, other than the inevitable mention of Brandi being the Sunset Beach heart throb's ex-wife.
    The only media attention Leann is getting these days is attention she's drumming up for herself. Nothing more.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    ^ Are you being serious or tongue-in-cheek? I think that the staffers at Mail Online, E!, Us Weekly and the others are into putting out straightforward stories, I don't think that they are try to get clicks by putting out articles filled with subliminal and subtextual messages.
    And, ah-mazzzzz-ing edge of the seat stories they are, indeed. I would prefer believing (which I do not) they are smart enough writers to be playing mind games in print vs the pooh they print.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    She's losing it on Twitter.
    Totallly. One of Wewe's ass-kissing nasty fans who opened a second twitter account just to trash Brandi non-stop (she has admitted to it so not my opinion) must need a new iPhone- she tweeted this ridiculousness this morning and all the haters are laughing at her. Wewe of course replies and thanks this troll. Ugh I seriously hate bum-licker fans.

When any of you haters/bullies reach a fraction of @leannrimes success, then maybe your tweets & opinions will matter. #wifebonusmomdaughterfriendartist. #42millionrecordssoldworldwide #Grammys #authorof4successfulbooks #justtonameafew

Fucking ridiculous hash tags. Love this one- author of 4 successful books - FFS. Did she write a Twitter for Dumbies Guide that I missed?????

Heres MY hashtags you twat: #bukkakepepperchefextraordinaire #pilatesstudiostalker
    #thislittlegreasepiggywenttothemarketwiththepapsal waysfollowing
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Seriously... she wrote four books???

Just googled that shit - she does!

https://www.goodreads.com/author/lis...00.LeAnn_Rimes

Yep. Children's books. I'm sure she 'wrote' them the way most celeb authors write, with a ghost.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Thread Information