Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    ^^Ha ha I saw that mostroop. The best tweet response I saw to her spelling of "whit" was "It's "wit" you howler monkey."
    "Howler monkey" is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Damn. Between pinning on Pinterest, tweeting her pins on Twitter and all the other tweets she's putting out on Twitter....she is one busy gal. Doesn't she have anyone to talk to in person? She has to get all her emotions out on Twitter and Pinterest? Shit. Call a friend. Talk to your husband.
    Talking to Eddie would probably be a supremely unrewarding activity, since he has all the brainpower of a lump of rotting Limburger. Even LeAnn is a smarty compared to him.
    Karma and RealisticPerson like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Really? I know lots of handsome men that aren't scumbag bottom feeders. You should expand your social circle Brandi, I mean Karma
    Nah, not Brandi, I like my men with dark hair, blue eyes, and a strong jaw line. She's a tall, dark, and Latin, gal. But good one!

Yeah, I know lots of good-looking men like that too, but they are all taken, because their ladies knew they had a keeper and didn't toss them back. Aren't your handsome friends taken?

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    If Brandi has been at the pilates studio for 12 years, it's pretty easy to surmise she learned of it just like she learned of all of the doctors Brandi goes to, which is Eddie and/or her bestie, Big Lips Liz, who was once friends with Brandi. She just chose this moment to go there to make her uncomfortable and play games. She looks like such a loser doing this. Between the TV show trying to use Brandi as a plotline and her interviews whining about Brandi being the one to never shut up, and now this, she just looks like a joke. I wish Jimmy Kimmel felt she was important enough to dish on the latest. But that won't happen, because outside of those that follow this saga, no one cares, especially not Jimmy's audience. Poor LeAnn, losing all relevancy. What's a girl to do to keep herself in this gossip columns?
    Good point! LeAnn had Eddie and Lizzy to spill the location. Which means poor Kiki didn't get her reprieve from the bowl...

It would be funny if someone like Kimmel picked this up, but as her reality show ratings prove, there are just a few of us who fell down the BG/EC/LR rabbit hole. And I agree, trying to needle Brandi seems to be her best bet for keeping herself in the gossip columns. But she's killing her Q Score ratings and any chances of being signed for anything.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Elite Member

You just reminded me of when Jimmy Kimmel had Eddie on his show and called Leann out as crazy, right when Eddie was trying to take a dig at Brandi. That was so funny and deserved.

Being handsome doesn't equal being a jerk, but being in LA - I'm sure the odds increase that there's a relation.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

trying to needle Brandi seems to be her best bet for keeping herself in the gossip columns.
    In the past week there have been LeAnn Rimes stories in The Daily Mail (4 or 5 IIRC), Just Jared (more than one IIRC) and E Online, none of them are Brandi related. If you go back a little further, she's been covered by Us Weeky, Perez Hilton, a couple of networks because of the rape joke, her birthday celebration and singing on the muscular dystrophy telethon, not Brandi. As of now, none of the major gossip media have picked up the Pilates story.
    Last edited by dougie; September 19th, 2014 at 06:09 PM.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    In the past week there have been LeAnn Rimes stories in The Daily Mail (4 or 5 IIRC), Just Jared (more than one IIRC) and E Online, none of them are Brandi related. If you go back a little further, she's been covered by Us Weeky, Perez Hilton, a couple of networks because of the rape joke, her birthday celebration and singing on the muscular dystrophy telethon, not Brandi. As of now, none of the major gossip media have picked up the Pilates story.
    Well, to be fair, one of those Daily Mail stories was about her getting back to her 'housewife duties' which is Brandi related. Since LeAnn has on more than one occasion tried to point out that she's the real housewife, and not Brandi. A hit at Brandi for not being married and being on Real Housewives.

**Edited to add, ^^this story^^ also has that pic of the boys and the baby commentary in the caption.**

While cruising in the Vette story also ties back to the reality show and constant digs at Brandi, both subtle, and not so subtle. Since that was the last time it was seen and everyone in the comment sections prove. But thanks for the heads up about Eddie owning it prior to the reality show.

***Also has the baby captioned under a pic of the boys. Which by the way, was after back to school event for parents. That LeAnn cooed in several tweets about.***

Another one of those Daily Mail stories is LeAnn, the very same day and workout outfit where she tried to become a member of Brandi's pilates studio. But apparently, was thrown out. So even if Brandi wasn't mentioned in the article, those of us who follow the story, know it's also Brandi related. And a pic of Brandi's boys that LeAnn posted is also used while the caption speaks of her and Ed having kids. Which of course, ties into Brandi, because those two clowns couldn't resist bashing her on the reality show while discussing a non-existent child.

The rape joke coverage also tied back to Brandi because often those stories highlighted Brandi's foot in mouth disease too. As well as all of her fans who felt the need to say, Brandi did it too, over and over again.

The b-day celebration, again, another Brandi tie-in with the Unicorn cake, as always, LeAnn gets passive-aggressive with her cakes.

And a little birdy told me something about the pilates story, so you just wait on that one. But LeAnn doesn't sell as well as she thinks. They've removed her from stories before.

But yes, the Muscular Dystrophy, telethon and comparing her skin disease to young people speaking out against their debilitating disease, was all hers.
    Last edited by Karma; September 19th, 2014 at 07:34 PM.
    Zooyork likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

^ Are you being serious or tongue-in-cheek? I think that the staffers at Mail Online, E!, Us Weekly and the others are into putting out straightforward stories, I don't think that they are try to get clicks by putting out articles filled with subliminal and subtextual messages.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    If Brandi has been at the pilates studio for 12 years, it's pretty easy to surmise she learned of it just like she learned of all of the doctors Brandi goes to, ....
    if brandi has been going to the same pilates studio for 12 years and her body looks the way it does, there is NO way i would go to that studio. girlfriend's body ain't all that ....

leann needs to stalk brooke burke. now THAT'S a body.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    Well, to be fair, one of those Daily Mail stories was about her getting back to her 'housewife duties' which is Brandi related. Since LeAnn has on more than one occasion tried to point out that she's the real housewife, and not Brandi. A hit at Brandi for not being married and being on Real Housewives.

**Edited to add, ^^this story^^ also has that pic of the boys and the baby commentary in the caption.**

While cruising in the Vette story also ties back to the reality show and constant digs at Brandi, both subtle, and not so subtle. Since that was the last time it was seen and everyone in the comment sections prove. But thanks for the heads up about Eddie owning it prior to the reality show.

***Also has the baby captioned under a pic of the boys. Which by the way, was after back to school event for parents. That LeAnn cooed in several tweets about.***

Another one of those Daily Mail stories is LeAnn, the very same day and workout outfit where she tried to become a member of Brandi's pilates studio. But apparently, was thrown out. So even if Brandi wasn't mentioned in the article, those of us who follow the story, know it's also Brandi related. And a pic of Brandi's boys that LeAnn posted is also used while the caption speaks of her and Ed having kids. Which of course, ties into Brandi, because those two clowns couldn't resist bashing her on the reality show while discussing a non-existent child.

The rape joke coverage also tied back to Brandi because often those stories highlighted Brandi's foot in mouth disease too. As well as all of her fans who felt the need to say, Brandi did it too, over and over again.

The b-day celebration, again, another Brandi tie-in with the Unicorn cake, as always, LeAnn gets passive-aggressive with her cakes.

And a little birdy told me something about the pilates story, so you just wait on that one. But LeAnn doesn't sell as well as she thinks. They've removed her from stories before.

But yes, the Muscular Dystrophy, telethon and comparing her skin disease to young people speaking out against their debilitating disease, was all hers.
    I get what you're saying about how all those stories always highlight her vs Brandi too, etc. etc., but I think you are pinning the wrong source for where she's trying to get attention with her Brandi obsession antics.

They do their easy pap walk, get the shots, and those mags will write a whole nonsense story. Low effort on her part.

It's Twitter that seems like her drug. That's where she tweets a lot, engages with haters a lot, engages with fans trashing Brandi - faving their tweets or giving them thumbs up. That's her passive-aggressive outlet and where she gets her fill of attention and validation, IMO. I don't think this stupid shit she does is to get traditional press. It's to get her cult following riled up to praise her, or to get a high off seeing Brandi react. That's how it seems to me. It's not about relevancy in the mags. It's getting 20 people tweeting her every action. Kinda like the surge she might get from, oh, I don't know, pinning 100 inspirational quotes that she can validate her actions to herself or convince herself she's not totally insane.

Bronze Member

Well, again to be fair, I said nothing about the E! story.

However, the Daily Mail has often commented about the twitter war between Brandi and LeAnn. They are also aware that Brandi doesn't want LeAnn to post pics of her boys. They've covered the reality show which had the Brandi bashing and headlines that include, "Eddie Cibrian slams his ex-wife...". Etc, etc, etc.

Eddie Cibrian slams ex-wife Brandi Glanville as wife LeAnn Rimes volunteers to babysit on reality show | Daily Mail Online

I also made it perfectly clear about the work-out clothes only being known to those of us who follow the story. So clearly, I didn't say the Daily Mail was aware of that subtext. However, LeAnn made sure to call the paps to get herself papped in those clothes. And again, the Daily Mail is fully aware about the boys pics irking Brandi and that LeAnn and Eddie bashed her over a non-existent child. Which was included in that same story.

You said none of this coverage was Brandi related, when in fact, it was to many who know the story, and to those with only a passing knowledge. The comment sections tell the tale as well. People who don't care about the BG/EC/LR rabbit hole don't click on her stories. Just like they didn't watch her show. So even if a site has a straight shopping at Whole Foods story, if LeAnn is wearing something of Brandi's, many know that LeAnn had herself papped in swiped style.

So either way, it doesn't matter if the site knows about the subtext, because LeAnn and everyone else does. Like it or not, LeAnn set up the game, and this is her tab coverage.
    Last edited by Karma; September 19th, 2014 at 08:26 PM.

I'm still amazed the the paps show up when she calls them. She's gotta be paying them, right? I mean, sure every once in a while they'll sell the pics but I can't imagine they're able sell ALL the ones she calls them out for. Besides a small segment of the celeb watching public, I refuse to believe any significant number of people care enough about seeing LeAnn fucking Rimes shopping at Whole Foods. She's a nobody, the demand has to be pitifully low.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post

According to one of B's friends on Twitter, the studio said take yo drama elsewhere and the one Leann is tweeting about is in fact a different one now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    This Pilates chick she has been tweeting to and raving about is new, not the same place she was at the other day (Brandi's studio). Today was literally the first time she's went to this Grace she is now raving about. She's trying to make her happen, like that jazzercise teacher Ilyse Baker. Maybe Grace can take business away from the other studio, where Leann is NOT welcome.
    *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Meh. Let her go. If Brandi has been going there for 12 years and is perhaps well liked Old Leaky is not going to get a warm welcome. If that happens she'll soon find another studio and start mentioning it in multiple tweets as the Best! Studio! EVAAAAAA!
    Bitch is so predictable.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

She's often said that going for the best looking guy in the room is a bad way to pick. And those are the same guys that usually know they are good looking and play those bs games.

It just like Ed's douche dimples are a predictor of who he would be. I've never met a dude with those type of dimples that wasn't a self-obsessed, lying, man-whore. That LeAnn thinks she's tamed him is flat-out delusion.
    Meh. I've NEVER found Eddie attractive. Not even in his so called 'good looking' days. Nowadays he look like a piece of shit. To me, anyway.

She's often said that going for the best looking guy in the room is a bad way to pick. And those are the same guys that usually know they are good looking and play those bs games.

It just like Ed's douche dimples are a predictor of who he would be. I've never met a dude with those type of dimples that wasn't a self-obsessed, lying, man-whore. That LeAnn thinks she's tamed him is flat-out delusion.
    I knew a guy with dimples who was one of the nicest guys I've ever met. It didn't work out with us when we went out, but he never played any bs games with me. He was a good guy. I wouldn't label all good looking guys as assholes.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I'm the same Crayzee. I could never figure out what was so allegedly 'hot' about Eddie. Technically I suppose he had (long ago) all the attributes that you would think would make for a hot guy but it didn't work for me at all. He's some kind of weird reverse Gestalt - the whole is much, much less than the sum of his parts. His behaviour has only enhanced his undesirability and now all I see is a greasy, cheating scuzzball who likes to masturbate rakes.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Masturbate rakes! LOL. Now I'll think of that every time I see his name or his face (which I never thought was anything great either).

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    Meh. I've NEVER found Eddie attractive. Not even in his so called 'good looking' days. Nowadays he look like a piece of shit. To me, anyway.I knew a guy with dimples who was one of the nicest guys I've ever met. It didn't work out with us when we went out, but he never played any bs games with me. He was a good guy. I wouldn't label all good looking guys as assholes.
    Yeah, Ed was cute, but never gorgeous. And without a doubt, it's a generalization, and it's actually Brandi's comment. But I have met lots of drop dead gorgeous men who actually hated to be treated like a piece of meat by women. And are actually turned off by women who throw themselves at them which happened often. It's a certain type of man who is the lying, cheating, man-whore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I'm the same Crayzee. I could never figure out what was so allegedly 'hot' about Eddie. Technically I suppose he had (long ago) all the attributes that you would think would make for a hot guy but it didn't work for me at all. He's some kind of weird reverse Gestalt - the whole is much, much less than the sum of his parts. His behaviour has only enhanced his undesirability and now all I see is a greasy, cheating scuzzball who likes to masturbate rakes.
    Same here, he was never a celeb that did it for me. But now all I'll see is him masturbating rakes, totally forgot about that scene. Oh and good call on the bait and switch with the pilates studio. You nailed it!
    Last edited by Karma; September 20th, 2014 at 01:39 AM.
    RealisticPerson and Kittylady like this.

Thread Information