Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

I'm guessing every so often Doufus takes the vette for a spin around hidden hills to not only keep the engine running good(I'm guessing that cars like this are for show and sit in storage 364 days a year), but to also taunt B like nah-nah -nah -nah I still got the cool car! What a fuck face twat.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Man am I glad loser Eddie is finally being discovered for the asshole he is. Everyone knew he was an asshole, they just didn't know how much of an ass he was. I definitely agree that he's the worst of all of them.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Elite Member

Not sure which item I should point out first, the fact that L doesn't engage (yeah right), or the fact that she needs a dictionary to learn the difference between wit and whit:

Here it the pic they are talking about. What is so funny about this, is that L & E spent the last 6 months talking smack about B on their interviews & their disaster show, and B finally mentioned L for go so far as trying to join her gym.

How sad is it, that the people with the 'real talent' singer & actor, are now relying on a former model, who was never a household name, to keep themselves relevant? This must really BURN!!!!

^^Ha ha I saw that mostroop. The best tweet response I saw to her spelling of "whit" was "It's "wit" you howler monkey."
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

She can't even spell a three letter word like 'wit?' SMH.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post

I would've agreed with this a while ago, but nowadays it's the other way around. That goes for loser Eddie too.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

^ I think it was a joke.
    Karma likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ^ I think it was a joke.

i bet leann really believes it though. she should be happy for the rest of the day.

Bronze Member

Thanks for the welcome, Sunnygirl!

And thanks to the board for the laughs while out and about yesterday. Love it... you ladies don't miss a thing!

So, who did LeAnn have follow Brandi in order to find the pilates studio? Kiki must have been given a disguise, and a reprieve from toilet duty, because I'm not sure Brandi has ever mentioned the name of it.

Since LeAnn's second favorite hobby, after stalking the ex-wife, is trying to mess with her when she's filming. You know LeAnn is watching/drooling over RHOBH hoping to catch a glimpse of her efforts and Brandi being bitchy. "Oh goody! I think this was the day I called them 'my boys' on twitter, because Brandi was wearing that same outfit when she dropped off the kids."

Which means LeAnn will definitely be watching this year to see if her pilates stalking or reality show digs hit the screen.

Anyway, Eveleigh Rose's pinterest has something to say on the topic.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/299630181432416673/

Elite Member

Damn. Between pinning on Pinterest, tweeting her pins on Twitter and all the other tweets she's putting out on Twitter....she is one busy gal. Doesn't she have anyone to talk to in person? She has to get all her emotions out on Twitter and Pinterest? Shit. Call a friend. Talk to your husband.
    Karma likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ^ I think it was a joke.
    Um yes, it's a joke. But whoever came up with the joke obviously hasn't been paying much attention to Brandi lately, as she's been pretty quiet as far as I know, except for the pilates tweet.

She's been too busy twatting about all the lying men she dates to worry about Leann.

Of course, at a certain point you have to realize that maybe it's the men you pick.....but that would require self awareness, which this trio is sorely lacking.
    crayzeehappee, CL** and snoopqueen like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Bronze Member

She's often said that going for the best looking guy in the room is a bad way to pick. And those are the same guys that usually know they are good looking and play those bs games.

It just like Ed's douche dimples are a predictor of who he would be. I've never met a dude with those type of dimples that wasn't a self-obsessed, lying, man-whore. That LeAnn thinks she's tamed him is flat-out delusion.

Really? I know lots of handsome men that aren't scumbag bottom feeders. You should expand your social circle Brandi, I mean Karma
    Karma and czb like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    Thanks for the welcome, Sunnygirl!

And thanks to the board for the laughs while out and about yesterday. Love it... you ladies don't miss a thing!

So, who did LeAnn have follow Brandi in order to find the pilates studio? Kiki must have been given a disguise, and a reprieve from toilet duty, because I'm not sure Brandi has ever mentioned the name of it.

Since LeAnn's second favorite hobby, after stalking the ex-wife, is trying to mess with her when she's filming. You know LeAnn is watching/drooling over RHOBH hoping to catch a glimpse of her efforts and Brandi being bitchy. "Oh goody! I think this was the day I called them 'my boys' on twitter, because Brandi was wearing that same outfit when she dropped off the kids."

Which means LeAnn will definitely be watching this year to see if her pilates stalking or reality show digs hit the screen.

Anyway, Eveleigh Rose's pinterest has something to say on the topic.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/299630181432416673/
    If Brandi has been at the pilates studio for 12 years, it's pretty easy to surmise she learned of it just like she learned of all of the doctors Brandi goes to, which is Eddie and/or her bestie, Big Lips Liz, who was once friends with Brandi. She just chose this moment to go there to make her uncomfortable and play games. She looks like such a loser doing this. Between the TV show trying to use Brandi as a plotline and her interviews whining about Brandi being the one to never shut up, and now this, she just looks like a joke. I wish Jimmy Kimmel felt she was important enough to dish on the latest. But that won't happen, because outside of those that follow this saga, no one cares, especially not Jimmy's audience. Poor LeAnn, losing all relevancy. What's a girl to do to keep herself in this gossip columns?
    Karma and RealisticPerson like this.

Thread Information