Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

^^Okay thanks Calico. I take back my post- looks like its NOT the same Pilates Studio. But how convenient? She gets busted yesterday by B for stalking her and all of a sudden she's tweeting another Pilates Studio to cover her tracks. Still smells of serious thirst-filled desperation.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    They spelled her name wrong.
    Now that's funny.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Probably lap belts.
    You're right. It is legal to have only lap belts in cars so old that was the original equipment. Learn something new every day.

Do you think Leann is still trying to stir shit with Brandi so that Brandi retaliates on RHOB? Brandi is all Leann and Ed have at this point.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Isn't that the same car they rented for their scriptality show?
    it's not actually his car, right?
    Eddie had a classic Corvette dating back to when he was married to Brandi.

It seems that only the DM, JJ, Celebrity Bitch, and maybe a couple of other blog/gossip sites still post LeAnn articles. Has Lainey ever posted about her? Or does she consider LeAnn in the unmentionable Kim Kardashian category? I've noticed that Perez Hilton hasn't posted about her in a long time. I'm wondering if she can no longer afford his asking price.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    You're right. It is legal to have only lap belts in cars so old that was the original equipment. Learn something new every day.

Do you think Leann is still trying to stir shit with Brandi so that Brandi retaliates on RHOB? Brandi is all Leann and Ed have at this point.
    Seatbelts became mandatory equipment in 1968. That Vette is older than that, probably mid-50s.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Now that's funny.
    Cracks me up every time.

According to one of B's friends on Twitter, the studio said take yo drama elsewhere and the one Leann is tweeting about is in fact a different one now.

It really drives home how fucking crazy and sadistic these two are when you think back to their interviews and how hard they pushed the soundbite/storyline of "Leann doesn't engage", "This feud is all Brandi" "I try so hard to get along but Brandi is so difficult". You have to be a special kind of crazy and stupid to make public statements like that, do public actions that are contrary to that, and still spend hours and hours on Twitter acting like others are weird and crazy when they point it all out.
    Last edited by CL**; September 19th, 2014 at 12:21 PM.

How did Brandi find out about Leann going to her studio? Did Leann tweet the name or do you think someone at the studio called and told her? Maybe Leann was hoping to surprise Brandi there one day while the DM just happened to be there too.

Elite Member

According to B friend, someone caller her and told her.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Given that Leann likes to play games for attention, I wouldn't be surprised if that's a different studio and she just went to the one Brandi goes to once to get a rise out of everyone. I hope that's the case because it would be pretty crappy of the studio to do that to Brandi after 12 years.

The care doesn't have seat belts?

So cool that Mike Kamara got this "candid" pic of the lovebirds in their rental. Or is it Ed's now? Was this part of his payment for participating in the "reality" show and their hilarious bowling trip.

This Pilates chick she has been tweeting to and raving about is new, not the same place she was at the other day (Brandi's studio). Today was literally the first time she's went to this Grace she is now raving about. She's trying to make her happen, like that jazzercise teacher Ilyse Baker. Maybe Grace can take business away from the other studio, where Leann is NOT welcome.
    RealisticPerson and Karma like this.

Elite Member

I think this is one of B's friends posting this info on L not being able to attend B's gym. I have to say, that I was surprised that a gym that B has been a part of for so long, would allow someone to join whose only reason for being there would be to torment a long-time member.

I must say that if true, I love this. I am sure that L will now try to bad mouth that gym.

^ Seems dougie is right about the car. I found pics of them in it from 2010 on JJ website, saying it was Eddie's 1959 Corvette. So I guess he got this one AND Brandi's dad's "classic" Bronco in the divorce?

LeAnn Rimes Visits Eddie Cibrian On Set | Eddie Cibrian, LeAnn Rimes : Just Jared

Karma likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

^^ Wow he was really determined to stick it to Brandi, huh? 1/2 the china, which was a gift from her parents, the Bronco, which was a gift from her father. Yet he still isn't happy with what he took from her, he has to continue to try to hurt her. He is actually the worst of the 3 of them! That's saying an awful lot!

^ ITA, after what I saw of him on their reality show, I think he is up to his neck in all of LeAnn's shenanigans. Prior to that, I thought he wasn't really aware of all her harassment of Brandi. Now it's hard to figure out which one of them is bitchier, but he's winning by a nose.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

They do not wear the last 5 years well. It's amazing how it's taken such a toll. But Yay, Happpppeeeee Happpppeeeee LovE.

Thread Information