Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

But she needs to get the truth out there for the one thousand and eighty-sixth time
    Lobelia and Karma like this.

Bronze Member

Pointless Daily Fail story - man and woman drive in car together and then mostly lots of photos of her. I suppose it was time for Ediot to show himself with her again.
    They say advance makes the heart grow fonder.
    And that certainly seems to have been the case when LeAnn Rimes went for a spin in Eddie Cibrian's hot rod in Malibu on Thursday.
    She seemed to be loving it as they went for a joyride in the posh California celebrity enclave.

+13

He drives her crazy: Eddie Cibrian enjoyed a ride with LeAnn Rimes in Malibu on Thursday

But the fun was not over for the popular couple, who have won a new legion of fans due to their reality television show LeAnn & Eddie.
    For they still had time after their drive to indulge in a spot of shopping in the well-heeled beach community,
    The 32-year-old country warbler was grinning like a Cheshire cat as she sauntered around with her Sunset Beach legend spouse.

She was looking in fine form in a loose-fitting white top, jeans and boot.s

+13

Classy couple: They looked quite the well-to-do pair in Eddie's flashy classic car

+13

Absence makes the heart grow fonder: After solo outing on Wednesday she seemed delighted to be back with her man

+13

Shady lady: She completed her look with a pair of comically oversized sunglasses

It comes after she went solo when she stepped out on Wednesday for a trip to Calabasas' supermarket.
    The hitmaker showed off her trim shape in cropped pair of Lycra leggings suggesting she had hit the gym first, before picking up a green drink.
    Saucy stunner LeAnn kept her glamorous sunglasses firmly on, after styling her hair into a neat plait over her shoulder.

+13

Active lifestyle: LeAnn Rimes was spotted at Erewhon Natural Foods Market in Calabasas, California on Wednesday

The Nothin' Better To Do warbler added a bohemian twist to her outfit thanks to a large, fringed handbag.
    Her outfit was otherwise geared towards a work-out, with her cropped trousers teamed with trainers and a loose-fitting vest.
    The strappy top flashed some skin thanks to cut-out detailing on the side, complete with pretty floral print.
    She tweeted afterwards: 'Already sore from Pilates @kikicaldas only did it 3 hrs ago #detoxbath and Advil are going to be needed soon LOL'.

+13

Shady lady: The singer clutched a very healthy-looking green drink while showing off her trim shape in figure-hugging Lycra

+13

Upbeat: The 32-year-old wore her blonde tresses plaited over one shoulder, while clutching a large fringed handbag

It was back to the daily errands for LeAnn after performing at a concert over the weekend.
    The wife of actor Eddie Cibrian, who is also stepmother to his two sons, was seen grocery on Monday.

The star embraced the hot California weather in a see-through knitted top that revealed her black bra after returning home from her appearance in Utah.

The country singer displayed her toned legs in a pair of denim cutoff shorts while carrying another healthy juice.

+13

Summer fashions: On Monday, the star embraced the hot California weather in a see-through knitted top that revealed her black brassiere

+13

+13

Daisy Dukes: The blonde beauty displayed her toned legs wearing a pair of denim cut off shorts with her woven white sleeveless shirt

+13

Running errands: LeAnn wore her long locks around her shoulders and covered her eyes with brown sunglasses

LeAnn performed at the Fall Harvest Festival at Young Lavendar Farms in Mona, Utah on Saturday.

And the next day Eddie was awaiting her arrival when he picked his wife up at Los Angeles International Airport.

The love birds made sure to share a tender moment with one another before the former CSI: Miami actor drove them away from the busy terminal.

LeAnn Rimes is eager to see husband as she lands in LA

+13

Happy homecoming: At the weekend, LeAnn was welcomed home by husband Eddie Cibrian who picked her up at LAX

On the season finale of their VH1 reality show, LeAnn & Eddie, the couple, who have been married for three years, revealed that they are trying to have a baby.

In the episode, the country music megastar came off birth control and was 'actively trying’ to conceive with her husband.

Eddie gushed as he talked about the possibility of having another child: 'I would have been very, very excited if she was pregnant and one day those results are going to be positive and it’s going to be great.’

• SHARE PICTURE

+13

More kids in their near future? On the season finale of their VH1 reality show, LeAnn & Eddie, the couple revealed that they are trying to have their own children together

LeAnn Rimes goes for spin in Eddie Cibrian's hot rod as they go shopping in Malibu | Daily Mail Online

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    She's losing it:

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian@leannrimes

18th Sep 2014 from TwitLonger

Newsflash

If you combine OK! Magazine and The National Enquirer's stories that they're "investigating" this week you get...Eddie doesn't want to have kids with me so he's been cheating on me since April & we're headed for that 50 million dollar divorce we were gonna go through almost a year ago. I'm sure there's aliens involved in it too, but we only get told bits and pieces #nextweekstabloids #there'syourquoteforyourdeadline #bothownedbythesamecompany #synergy #alwaysintheknow #thatwasfun
    Reply Report Post

TwitLonger — When you talk too much for Twitter

ProTip For LeAnus : When one films almost an ENTIRE "season" of one's grotesque "reality" show around wholly CREATING /SPINNING stories FOR the Tabloids, one DOES NOT get to drum up a bit of sad, much-needed publicity complaining about same.
    Dumb fucking greased-pig-bill-sharing STALKER!

And, Honey... not only are you a gottdamned DOG, but that purse looks about as out-of-place as you do at a TRULY pretty-girl's Pilates Studio.

Fucking WOOF !!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Just had a look at the Fail comments on the article. There's only 5 so far and four aren't complimentary and the fifth is pointing out that the car is a '59 Corvette and not a hotrod. One of them says something interesting - that to get to this particular pilates studio LeAnn would have had to drive for over an hour on a busy freeway. If ever there was any doubt about this being another stalker/SWF moment then this (if it's true) removes it.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by CommonTaleOfWoe View Post
    ProTip For LeAnus : When one films almost an ENTIRE "season" of one's grotesque "reality" show around wholly CREATING /SPINNING stories FOR the Tabloids, one DOES NOT get to drum up a bit of sad, much-needed publicity complaining about same.
    Dumb fucking greased-pig-bill-sharing STALKER!

And, Honey... not only are you a gottdamned DOG, but that purse looks about as out-of-place as you do at a TRULY pretty-girl's Pilates Studio.

Fucking WOOF !!

And nice tennis shoes. Get your feet nice and stinky before you have to air them out for everyone to enjoy in a tiny Pilates studio.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriumTremens View Post

And Eddie is carrying LeAnn's iPad so he'll look important, like he's going to work.

Elite Member

These look more like their typical pics. E in front, L behind, grabbing his arm for the paps.

Isn't that the same car they rented for their scriptality show?

The Fail is just fucking with us now. Shitshow brought them a new legion of fans? Eddie is a "Sunset Beach legend"? I don't think a show that runs a couple of seasons is making legends out of anyone involved.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Pointless Daily Fail story
    Is there any other kind?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    And Eddie is carrying LeAnn's iPad so he'll look important, like he's going to work.
    Yeah, let's pretend we're on our way to some important "business" meeting, not doing the usual pap stroll. *rolleyes*

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Isn't that the same car they rented for their scriptality show?
    That's what I was thinking, it's not actually his car, right? So they rented it again to do the pap drive-by? Obviously, now that their show is over, they're back to desperately trying to get daily attention for doing nothing but getting Brandi wound up and complaining about non-existent tabloid stories. Pathetic and predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    The Fail is just fucking with us now. Shitshow brought them a new legion of fans? Eddie is a "Sunset Beach legend"? I don't think a show that runs 1 season is making legends out of anyone involved.
    Really, that has to be their most nauseating article yet. Which is saying a lot.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    The Fail is just fucking with us now. Shitshow brought them a new legion of fans? Eddie is a "Sunset Beach legend"? I don't think a show that runs a couple of seasons is making legends out of anyone involved.
    I wonder how far the paid pap service stretches. Maybe the pap writes captions to the photos, before sending them to the Daily Fail - something like 'Country legend Leann Rimes Cibrian, looking casual chic in jeans, t-shirt and suede booties out for a stroll with her loving husband, renowned actor Eddie Cibrian from the long running hit TV show Playboy'.
    All The Fail has to do, is throw in a 'toned pins' here and there, and pretend it's an article.

Okay so Creepy McCreeper may have reached DEFCON 5 Stalker level.

Today she @the Pilates Studio in a tweet- "best work out ever...." I clicked on the website for the studio and checked out the Testimonials- and low and behold there's a picture of Wewe underneath the celeb testimonials (albeit a pic of her from like 2003) so this must be B's studio then? She has never before tweeted about them so My guess is when she found put B goes there she called up to start lessons and somehow got the "celeb package" where if she provides her photo/testimonial to their website amd tweets about how great the studio is she gets free membership perhaps??? But seriously to have her PHOTO now plastered on the website just to fuck with Brandi is some sick shit.

grace anatomy
    RealisticPerson and Karma like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Given that Leann likes to play games for attention, I wouldn't be surprised if that's a different studio and she just went to the one Brandi goes to once to get a rise out of everyone. I hope that's the case because it would be pretty crappy of the studio to do that to Brandi after 12 years.

The care doesn't have seat belts?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Okay so Creepy McCreeper may have reached DEFCON 5 Stalker level.

Today she @the Pilates Studio in a tweet- "best work out ever...." I clicked on the website for the studio and checked out the Testimonials- and low and behold there's a picture of Wewe underneath the celeb testimonials (albeit a pic of her from like 2003) so this must be B's studio then? She has never before tweeted about them so My guess is when she found put B goes there she called up to start lessons and somehow got the "celeb package" where if she provides her photo/testimonial to their website amd tweets about how great the studio is she gets free membership perhaps??? But seriously to have her PHOTO now plastered on the website just to fuck with Brandi is some sick shit.

grace anatomy
    They spelled her name wrong.
    Sunnygirl and RealisticPerson like this.

Probably lap belts.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Thread Information