Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Wewe thinks she's the new Charlie Sheen (minus the tiger blood).

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian (@leannrimes) tweeted at 1:54pm - 18 Sep 14:

While some are making up grand stories about us today (lots of them) very funny but lacking in creativity we're gonna enjoy some ☀️ #winning (https://twitter.com/leannrimes/statu...06186903179267)
    RealisticPerson and Karma like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    I really wish Brandi could just not give LR the attention she wants. Like BG herself says in her tweet she's been waiting for a reaction from her, and she just gave LR exactly what she wants.
    I think B's response was fine. She outed the nutjob. I get the whole rise above it argument but there is nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade sometimes.

Why do I have the feeling Leanne will suffer a massive injury and sue the studio into submission? Like Brandi's dentist who I believe took an early retirement when Leann sued him. Useless, sociopathic bitch.

She's losing it:

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian · @leannrimes

18th Sep 2014 from TwitLonger

Newsflash

If you combine OK! Magazine and The National Enquirer's stories that they're "investigating" this week you get...Eddie doesn't want to have kids with me so he's been cheating on me since April & we're headed for that 50 million dollar divorce we were gonna go through almost a year ago. I'm sure there's aliens involved in it too, but we only get told bits and pieces #nextweekstabloids #there'syourquoteforyourdeadline #bothownedbythesamecompany #synergy #alwaysintheknow #thatwasfun
    Reply · Report Post

TwitLonger — When you talk too much for Twitter

Sunnygirl and ShilohJulia like this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Silver Member

brandi tweeted something about hearing some interesting news this morning. immediately assumed it was about leann and eddie. leann tweeted the "winning" thing right after. all i can say is that if/when eddie really does walk, leann is going to go full on britney spears bald head crazy.
    RealisticPerson and Butterfly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    She's losing it
    .......Must be from all the blood rushing to her head from Pilates.

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    brandi tweeted something about hearing some interesting news this morning. immediately assumed it was about leann and eddie. leann tweeted the "winning" thing right after. all i can say is that if/when eddie really does walk, leann is going to go full on britney spears bald head crazy.
    Dont forget the umbrella.

RealisticPerson likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Lol that she still thinks anyone gives a shit.

or maybe she's just recapping every episode of shitshow to drum up interest in a rerun. Did she mention dildos?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I think B's response was fine. She outed the nutjob. I get the whole rise above it argument but there is nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade sometimes.
    Yep. Sometimes, you just gotta let a heifer know.
    RealisticPerson and CL** like this.

I'm not a Brandi sympathizer by any means, but Leanne is fucking crazy, like shithouse rat crayzee.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Wewe thinks she's the new Charlie Sheen (minus the tiger blood).

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian (@leannrimes) tweeted at 1:54pm - 18 Sep 14:

While some are making up grand stories about us today (lots of them) very funny but lacking in creativity we're gonna enjoy some ☀️ #winning (https://twitter.com/leannrimes/statu...06186903179267)
    Hmmm I'd say a response to all those #brandiwins hashtags? I guess since she finally got a bite from Brandi, now she's #winning ? More like #desperate

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    She's losing it:

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian · @leannrimes

18th Sep 2014 from TwitLonger

Newsflash

If you combine OK! Magazine and The National Enquirer's stories that they're "investigating" this week you get...Eddie doesn't want to have kids with me so he's been cheating on me since April & we're headed for that 50 million dollar divorce we were gonna go through almost a year ago. I'm sure there's aliens involved in it too, but we only get told bits and pieces #nextweekstabloids #there'syourquoteforyourdeadline #bothownedbythesamecompany #synergy #alwaysintheknow #thatwasfun
    Reply · Report Post

TwitLonger — When you talk too much for Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Lol that she still thinks anyone gives a shit.

or maybe she's just recapping every episode of shitshow to drum up interest in a rerun. Did she mention dildos?
    Who is making up stories besides LeAnn? Obviously they're so damn proud that any tabloid said they had 50mil that they'll never shut up about it.
    RealisticPerson and Karma like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Maybe getting the disclosure letters from the two mags is what made her go even further in her attempts to stalk B?

We all know that something's just not right with her.

it would be interesting if they actually had some new info.

Elite Member

I'm embarrassed for her that she gives a shit and gets defensive over stories in the Star and Enquirer. No real star cares about those rags.
    idunno and RealisticPerson like this.

Elite Member

This is what L's paid bots are now posting. Over 100 already:

Elite Member

I really don't get it. Why does she care? Why has it gotten under her skin? They already addressed this topic in their show....perhaps this time she worries it's true?

Best comment on that Popdust link:

I can't tell who I feel sorrier for-- brandi glanville for the involuntary invasion of her ex-husband's parasite of a homely wife... Or leann rimes for her painfully obvious and seething jealousy of the more beautiful and statuesque first wife. Honestly if she wants to be more like brandi, stalking her Pilates studio isn't the answer. What she seriously needs is a nose job and to fix her horse teeth. And get back to singing. She may have been able to buy herself a hot husband with her millions, but everything she has done since then has made her look totally insecure and desperate and insane to the public.
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

Thread Information