Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Bronze Member

^What's the point? The shitshow is as good as cancelled. If anything this is going to give BRANDI more press since Celebrity Apprentice AND RHOBH are coming back within a few months.

Has anyone even seen Eddie since the end of shitshow? She never seems to be with him anymore. She hasn't been yammering on about how they are doing stuff together on twitter either. In fact, since gossip started about Eddie staying at his parents, she's been on this weird "positivity" kick.
    RealisticPerson and Annika like this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Meh. Let her go. If Brandi has been going there for 12 years and is perhaps well liked Old Leaky is not going to get a warm welcome. If that happens she'll soon find another studio and start mentioning it in multiple tweets as the Best! Studio! EVAAAAAA!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    ^What's the point? The shitshow is as good as cancelled. If anything this is going to give BRANDI more press since Celebrity Apprentice AND RHOBH are coming back within a few months.
    ^ They're stupid?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

oh yeah if they had gotten brandi's attention to twitter something like this when their show was on they may have had more viewers because of her.

i never thought of that.

i checked out brandi's twitter. at least she's grateful to her fans, unlike another self centred 'celebrity' we like to talk about that is named in this thread.
    RealisticPerson and Karma like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Yeah. Pilates studios are so fucking hard to find in LA. It's like a needle in a haystack.

There's a million ways she could get Pilates without going to B's studio. A mature person would think, "hey, yeah it's close, but B has been going there many years and we don't get along and it could be awkward. Easy peasy to go somewhere else."

But no, Leann has to have it her way. I'm sure she will also get Liz and others to start going there, they will trash talk B to all the employees and will try to intimidate her out of there. Fucking psychos, seriously.

Hilarious:

Little B*&%H@sassylassee 14m
    How would you like it @leannrimes , if @BrandiGlanville kept showing up at your awards and...oh wait, lol
    Funny tweet. It's a good thing that L can laugh at herself *snicker*

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    I don't know why Leann would even want to go to the same Pilates studio. The people there know Brandi, and have known her since she was married to Ed, through the birth of her kids, and the break-up of her marriage. Why would Leann even want to be there? I can't figure out why she wears the same clothe either. Does she think she'll show up Brandi by looking better?
    Because Leann is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Here's the tweet from Brandi:

Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville 3h

Some1 has wanted a reaction from me 4 forever so here it is -Welcome 2my tiny pilates studio that I've been going to for 12 yrs!! #Stalker

That was a pretty mild response, all things considered. As Brandi said, they have been trying to get her goat since before their disaster of a show aired, and all the time it was running - the whole 8 episodes.
    I hope L gets the cold shoulder. I wonder if she will try to convince all those people (ala smiley) why they should all love her.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    I don't know that she's been papped there. I do recall her previously talking about the pilates place and how long she's had that instructor and gone to that place. She's mentioned it in tweets, interviews.

If Leann didn't know that's the place Brandi was talked about all this time, she does now. She should start going somewhere else.

If she doesn't, it's clear yet again that she loves drama and will make no concessions to get along.

If she didn't know - this is a joke, right. She's been going there for 12 years.

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    This is probably something LeAnn and Eddie planned. They're trying to come up with a way to get Brandi to react since she didn't during their shit show. Those to are mad as hell that Brandi didn't react and give them some ratings. Now they are going to push the limits. "What if I go to the same Pilates studio that Brandi does? That would REALLY piss her off and mess with her head." And Eddie's reaction, "DO IT, DO IT, DO IT." Now LeAnn and Ediot are doing a happy dance at Brandi's response.

Eddie is so obsessed with Brandi, probably even more so than Leann. He hates the fact that she kicked him out. When I read (I think on twitter) that Brandi's favorite animal is the elephant, I can't see how L would allow him to include it in their scriptality show. He shows that he has even less respect for L than he does for B.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    Maybe they're trying to mess B up with CA. Trump tries to keep nonsense drama like this away from his show.

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    Has anyone even seen Eddie since the end of shitshow? She never seems to be with him anymore. She hasn't been yammering on about how they are doing stuff together on twitter either. In fact, since gossip started about Eddie staying at his parents, she's been on this weird "positivity" kick.
    He picked her up at the airport.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    oh yeah if they had gotten brandi's attention to twitter something like this when their show was on they may have had more viewers because of her.

i never thought of that.

i checked out brandi's twitter. at least she's grateful to her fans, unlike another self centred 'celebrity' we like to talk about that is named in this thread.

It's sad to think that Brandi is the classiest of the three. That's pretty messed up.

Oh, and L tweeted about how they just ordered TWO costumes for 'Jakey' for Halloween, but that Mason was too grown up for that. He probably just looked at them and said 'no'.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    He did his publicity duties now he's retreated back to his position of letting her be the public face of their insanity.
    RealisticPerson and mostroop like this.

Does this bish not own a mirror? Or have access to a shower? Sheesh.

Someone please do a Michael K inspired 'I bet she smells like...'!!
    RealisticPerson and Karma like this.

I've got an idea how Brandi can set Wewe's stalker-ass straight. Brandi should call up her BF Jennifer G and they both should dress up in ugly ass 80's workout clothes and show up at Wewe's stupid jazzercise class she takes with that annoying dance instructor Illyse Baker. BOOM!

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I really wish Brandi could just not give LR the attention she wants. Like BG herself says in her tweet she's been waiting for a reaction from her, and she just gave LR exactly what she wants.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Maybe Leann is surprised Brandi finally bit. I would't be surprised if Leann thought she could be really obnoxious and get under Brandi's skin without consequences since someone seems to have put a lid on Brandi. While Leann lives for attention, even negative attention, I don't know that she counted on this move being public.

Yup, I agree that all she wanted was Brandi's attention. Which is why LeAnn seemed genuinely happy for the rest of the day. Girl is crazy, she's in love with Brandi or something.

Maybe Leann thinks that she has to go to the same Pilates studio as Brandi, because only that one will train her in such a way that she will get the same long, lean legs as Brandi. And maybe she will grow five inches to boot.

mjw
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by needmeds View Post
    Does this bish not own a mirror? Or have access to a shower? Sheesh.

Someone please do a Michael K inspired 'I bet she smells like...'!!
    luckdragon tears, burnt horse hair and a Walmart bathroom

Thread Information