Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

B just posted it about an hour ago. :-)
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Her ass kissing minions are telling B to grow up because how inconvenient it is for Wewe to have to drive out of her way to another Pilates class. They obviously missed the 5 page memo where Wewe SWF'd B's dentist, plastic surgeon, dermatologist, wedding gown designer, oops lets not forget HUSBAND, KIDS, and friends....I could go on and on.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Yeah. Pilates studios are so fucking hard to find in LA. It's like a needle in a haystack.

There's a million ways she could get Pilates without going to B's studio. A mature person would think, "hey, yeah it's close, but B has been going there many years and we don't get along and it could be awkward. Easy peasy to go somewhere else."

But no, Leann has to have it her way. I'm sure she will also get Liz and others to start going there, they will trash talk B to all the employees and will try to intimidate her out of there. Fucking psychos, seriously.

Hilarious:

Little B*&%H@sassylassee 14m
    How would you like it @leannrimes , if @BrandiGlanville kept showing up at your awards and...oh wait, lol

These two are almost as petty and immature in their ongoing war as Palestine and Israel, but they take themselves much more seriously.
    czb likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I really didn't put much stock in the SWF thing but this is creepy. LeAnn is really spoiling for a confrontation with Brandi. Guess that's all she has or she's trying to hold on to her show by egging Brandi on.

Silver Member

psycho!!!! why is she still stalking Brandi 5 years later?! if/when eddie and leann divorce, brandi needs to take out a restraining order!
    lindsaywhit and Kittylady like this.

LeAnn is one creepy fuck. B has every right to be alarmed by this, because this is not normal behavior.
    rollo, lindsaywhit, CL** and 6 others like this.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

I don't know why Leann would even want to go to the same Pilates studio. The people there know Brandi, and have known her since she was married to Ed, through the birth of her kids, and the break-up of her marriage. Why would Leann even want to be there? I can't figure out why she wears the same clothe either. Does she think she'll show up Brandi by looking better?
    Karma and Zooyork like this.

Here's the tweet from Brandi:

Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville · 3h

Some1 has wanted a reaction from me 4 forever so here it is -Welcome 2my tiny pilates studio that I've been going to for 12 yrs!! #Stalker

mostroop and Karma like this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

So, Brandi has been going to the place for 12 years. Has she ever been papped there, or does she forget to call them?

Karma likes this.

Elite Member

I don't know that she's been papped there. I do recall her previously talking about the pilates place and how long she's had that instructor and gone to that place. She's mentioned it in tweets, interviews.

If Leann didn't know that's the place Brandi was talked about all this time, she does now. She should start going somewhere else.

If she doesn't, it's clear yet again that she loves drama and will make no concessions to get along.
    Karma likes this.

I think she is following Brandi to the gym so that she can see what underwear she wears.

If that's what she wants to see she could just follow Brandi out for the evening, her underwear get visible somewhere around drink # 4.
    Kittylady, dksnj, PecanPie and 6 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

That's if she wears any underwear. LOL.

OK, sometimes she does so LeMann might get lucky.

This is probably something LeAnn and Eddie planned. They're trying to come up with a way to get Brandi to react since she didn't during their shit show. Those to are mad as hell that Brandi didn't react and give them some ratings. Now they are going to push the limits. "What if I go to the same Pilates studio that Brandi does? That would REALLY piss her off and mess with her head." And Eddie's reaction, "DO IT, DO IT, DO IT." Now LeAnn and Ediot are doing a happy dance at Brandi's response.
    Trixie, mostroop, needmeds and 6 others like this.

Thread Information