Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Are Sandi and Jeni wearing the same shitty shoes? Someone needs to take them shopping.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Elite Member

I can totally see her seeing their outfits, thinking they're cute, and replicating them. She does that a lot. Look at her pinterest. She replicates all those outfits. But I think that's just normal woman behavior. We see an outfit, appreciate it, get the idea and put our own spin on it. I do that. Don't most people? And guys too...they do it with other guys.

The label of SWF, to me, is more about obsessing over and copying one person in all ways of life in an inappropriate fashion, like her Brandi love affair.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    i give karma credit for the queen/my queen sfw. dean shore likes his girls blonde and dirty bun haired.

off topic, does anyone else use the feature on this site where you get more posts on a page than default?

just sayin' cuz to ME we are on page 1970. thirty more pages to go... anyone want to take a chance and guess what day we hit 2000? i say october 2, unless leann and eddie break up then i'm saying within 2 hours of the announcement
    Mine's the same way. Less pages to scroll through that way. I give it until the last day of September to hit 2000.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Are Sandi and Jeni wearing the same shitty shoes? Someone needs to take them shopping.
    As Greysfang hasn't replied yet, I'll say Sandra SWF Jenni's shoes because, uh, it's really hard to predict what Jenni might be wearing. And then LeMann SWF them all because she wants to be A list too (or C+ like Brandi.)

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    me, too.

are you wearing black? you're SWFing me!
    I can't believe it's taken you this long to notice.
    czb likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    I can totally see her seeing their outfits, thinking they're cute, and replicating them. She does that a lot. Look at her pinterest. She replicates all those outfits. But I think that's just normal woman behavior. We see an outfit, appreciate it, get the idea and put our own spin on it. I do that. Don't most people? And guys too...they do it with other guys.

The label of SWF, to me, is more about obsessing over and copying one person in all ways of life in an inappropriate fashion, like her Brandi love affair.

I completely agree with everything you said. We all admire someone's outfit and try and find the closest version. As well as asking, "Where did you get that?" That's completely normal behavior.

However, this is LeAnn we are talking about, and she was soon to be losing access to Brandi. RHOBH was wrapping it's season just a couple of weeks prior to the Coachella Festival starting. While tabs were filled with young stars and singers sporting their best hippie wear in anticipation of that concert series.

And LeAnn desperately needed a new muse to get her through her staged pap photo shoots until Brandi started appearing in tabs and on tv again. So the Coachella hippie look was her inspiration to fill the void and when her pinterest habit started.

Which she took to the same SWF levels as her normal muse. And missing the mark, yet again.

Pinterest

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/299630181431006289/

LeAnn SWF version... with the paps on speed dial to capture it.

Again, I get why people think the LBD doesn't apply. However, LeAnn lost access to her muse, so pinterest, Sandra and Jen, filled that void. But she did stalk 50Cent at Chelsea's Finale and on twitter, who had just taken a photo with Brandi, so her muse was on her mind even there....lol

Anyway, it was LeAnn's first appearance after seeing it, she had to purchase the shoes, possibly the dress, it's not the style she is normally drawn to if left to her own devices, the copying of tweet-text, and finally, the hair was from Brandi.... so all the usual markers of her SWFing.

Considering she got such rave reviews about the LBD look from her fans, no doubt she will try it a few more times. Either way, I get the meh reaction to it.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

I think Leann SWFs Brandi because she thinks it's another way to get under her skin. Since Brandi has been keeping her mouth shut, I don't think Leann hasn't been doing it as much. At least not what I see here. She looks like she's just being her sloppy, dirty, ugly self. Vh1 has renewed Naked Dating. Leann and Eddie must have been really bad to not be renewed while something called Naked Dating is.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

She has no style at all. Her SWF is hilariously unconvincing. This is what happens when you can't find your own style.
    RealisticPerson and Karma like this.

Elite Member

I think the swf'ing of Brandi has a lot to do with Eddie still being hung up on his ex, as witnessed in the shit show. Added to that, Leann is mentally 12 yo and still hasn't developed her own style/personality.

Elite Member

Agreed. She doesn't have any sort of her own personal style. In life, really. She sings others' songs, does remake after remake, does others' ideas, does the SWF'ing, copies even her close friends, and well, takes over someone else's life.

But I think that photo in that chair is one of her best photos. She looks pretty in that one and I don't normally think she looks pretty. So that one is a win for her, IMO. Mostly, it doesn't look like she is trying to wear a 6 foot person's clothes!

That's the trouble really (well, one of them.) It's like Cim Cardashian thinking she's Uma Thurman or something. Hello, reality check.

Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    I completely agree with everything you said. We all admire someone's outfit and try and find the closest version. As well as asking, "Where did you get that?" That's completely normal behavior.

However, this is LeAnn we are talking about, and she was soon to be losing access to Brandi. RHOBH was wrapping it's season just a couple of weeks prior to the Coachella Festival starting. While tabs were filled with young stars and singers sporting their best hippie wear in anticipation of that concert series.

And LeAnn desperately needed a new muse to get her through her staged pap photo shoots until Brandi started appearing in tabs and on tv again. So the Coachella hippie look was her inspiration to fill the void and when her pinterest habit started.

Which she took to the same SWF levels as her normal muse. And missing the mark, yet again.

Pinterest

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/299630181431006289/

LeAnn SWF version... with the paps on speed dial to capture it.

Again, I get why people think the LBD doesn't apply. However, LeAnn lost access to her muse, so pinterest, Sandra and Jen, filled that void. But she did stalk 50Cent at Chelsea's Finale and on twitter, who had just taken a photo with Brandi, so her muse was on her mind even there....lol

Anyway, it was LeAnn's first appearance after seeing it, she had to purchase the shoes, possibly the dress, it's not the style she is normally drawn to if left to her own devices, the copying of tweet-text, and finally, the hair was from Brandi.... so all the usual markers of her SWFing.

Considering she got such rave reviews about the LBD look from her fans, no doubt she will try it a few more times. Either way, I get the meh reaction to it.

Straight from Eveleigh Rose's Pinterest account. Heh.

eveleigh rose. fringe purses and booties. it's totally leann's pinterest. haha.

Bronze Member

Only this trick could manage to make One Teaspoon shorts ($100) and Valentino Rockstuds ($1000) look so trashy.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Helena Handbasket View Post
    Only this trick could manage to make One Teaspoon shorts ($100) and Valentino Rockstuds ($1000) look so trashy.
    seriously.. that photo is unbelievably disgusting and hideous, even for her. i would NEVER guess her outfit cost thousands of dollars. she looks like she's clothed in a walmart outfit she bought on sale and walking from a gas station where she bought hot cheetos and a big gulp.

Thread Information